DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right? I think the fact that JW's most passionate defenders have stopped trying to grasp at excuses to refute the endless onslaught of his lies and unfortunate coincidences that paint him in a bad light tells us that there is something going on with him. Which LE has clearly always believed.

Or maybe, speaking for myself, are just tired of the ridiculous theories that really have no basis in reality. There is no reason to refute them...they speak for themselves.

I don't know why but it almost seems like JW was looking for an alibi during critical times during the crime. A call placed to him from SS phone while he was in the store. Driving to the house to make sure he is seen by LE probably around the same time Porsche is torched while he is at the house. All of it stinks to me. JMO

I agree it appears he was staging an alibi by going to the store where he knew video cameras were kept. And while he said he was driving to the house, LE has not said whether he actually arrived there or what time. He also claimed to receive a call about the fire within minutes of when firefighters arrived at the house and that is highly suspicious to me.

JMO

The only "source" we have for JW "taking the car for a spin" is an admitted liar and self-promoter, JW himself.

Except it was on his social media...Facebook where he was friends with Amy and Phillip. So if he commandeered it for the afternoon, the whole family would have known.

Or maybe, speaking for myself, are just tired of the ridiculous theories that really have no basis in reality. There is no reason to refute them...they speak for themselves.

I feel like every time we get more info from the SW's it just makes me question everything all over again and none of it really makes any sense. fwiw

I brought this up several threads ago and no one commented! Lol! But I was wondering this too! Surely a man of his stature had to be missed that day??

I am pretty sure he used whatever excuse he had for getting money to explain it. It isn't as if he didn't talk to people that morning.

Except it was on his social media...Facebook where he was friends with Amy and Phillip. So if he commandeered it for the afternoon, the whole family would have known.

I have plenty of photos that I block certain people from seeing..jmo

Maybe, maybe not. But if one of my household employees posted pix of my personal possessions on the Internet I guarantee words would be exchanged in person rather than be texted.

JMO

I am pretty sure he used whatever excuse he had for getting money to explain it. It isn't as if he didn't talk to people that morning.

Exactly. And that would fly at the dojo. "I'm getting money delivered for the opening of my dojo" would not work if it had been a normal week at AIW and he had big meetings with potential clients. My original point was just pondering if the timing was a coincidence...the opening of the dojo where he could use any excuse to be absent and no one thinks twice...not so easy to do at AIW...jmo

Maybe, maybe not. But if one of my household employees posted pix of my personal possessions on the Internet I guarantee words would be exchanged in person rather than be texted.

JMO

I agree!! and the SM brings up a good point that JW not only knew what SS was doing from being his assistant but he got all the details on AS too by whatever she posted. jmo

Yes, maybe, but definitely not to the extent of him missing a big meeting with a potential client had he been at AIW at week. Much easier to explain to those helping out at the dojo imo[/QUOTE

I bet SS's phone was ringing like crazy, with the grand opening Friday there was probably tons of people flying in from out of town, plus... so many last minute details,
but wouldn't WJ know this? I don't think this crime was supposed to continue 19 hours!
DW/? got SS to the house at 6:00pm Wednesday, something didn't pan out, and DW/?
had to now wait for money transaction from bank.

Where did this theory of "tons of people flying in from out of town" come from? It was a Dojo. Local. A very specialized hobby. I just don't see people flying in from all over the country/world to attend something like that. Maybe I am wrong.

None of our theories have basis in reality, that's why they are theories. It's not at all ridiculous to think JW was heavily involved in this. It's also not ridiculous to think he wasn't, so I prefer not to call anybody's posts or ideas ridiculous. I don't know, I'm just looking at all the hard-to-explain tidbits that keep coming out. One by one, I could buy all the explanations. All together - I can't. But that's just me.

I keep going back to the water bottle and prints. I don't understand why law enforcement would need permission from the courts to take DW's fingerprints. Taking a prisoners fingerprints is part of the booking process. Why ask the courts permission?

Because in the past he had given LE his brother's name. The prosecutor wants a direct link between prints taken while in custody to any prints found at the crime scene.

JMO

One of his longtime, close fellow martial arts friend's posted his condolensces on his FB page. He mentioned people were flying in from all over the country to celebrate the opening.

I keep asking myself why all of the hate in this crime. Why the torture? Stabbing is very personal. Gunshots aren't. What kind of monsters torture & burn a child alive? Why? Why the housekeeper? She knew them also? No mercy.

Except DDW has bragged about being proficient with knives...and was arrested with a machete at one time! A MACHETE!!! And of course, 2 knives were found in his car at the time of his arrest for this crime. Gunshots are heard by people in close proximity...and those homes, while huge, are close. A gunshot - let alone multiple to kill all of the people you have kidnapped - would not go unnoticed.

Thanks. Searched for vehicle registrations and nothing of interest. No ties to SS in corporate filings.
I cannot imagine it not being registered. Is it possible that when they went into renew the registration that information was entered into the computer wrong? Maybe just one number off in typing the vin number?

Except DDW has bragged about being proficient with knives...and was arrested with a machete at one time! A MACHETE!!! And of course, 2 knives were found in his car at the time of his arrest for this crime. Gunshots are heard by people in close proximity...and those homes, while huge, are close. A gunshot - let alone multiple to kill all of the people you have kidnapped - would not go unnoticed.

IMO knives are very personal. If you just wanted someone dead then you would get a gun with a silencer and be done with it in about 4 seconds. 19 hours cutting, stabbing, etc people is very personal imo

I have plenty of photos that I block certain people from seeing..jmo

UUMMM...pretty sure if you block friends from seeing certain things, they are PRIVATE! Not public, and we would not know about them!

JMO

Except SS didn't hide his cars. They were parked, uncovered in front of his home. I am sure he was proud of his cars. They didn't give anything away. This line of thinking is silly, IMO. If the Savopoulos family had a problem with it, they would have done something about it.

UUMMM...pretty sure if you block friends from seeing certain things, they are PRIVATE! Not public, and we would not know about them!

lol...good grief..Maybe he made them not private after the murder..who knows..your guess is as good as mine. imo

IMO knives are very personal. If you just wanted someone dead then you would get a gun with a silencer and be done with it in about 4 seconds. 19 hours cutting, stabbing, etc people is very personal imo

Very personal and very diabolical.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members