DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a video I took........[video=vimeo;130477111]https://vimeo.com/130477111[/video]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How do I attach a video....... There's no sound on Tapatalk!!!!!

On CNN today with Brooke Baldwin , Pamela Brown reports that PS was strangled in addition to being beaten, stabbed and burned. 2 women are being scrutinized. Hair follicles, finger and shoe prints have been found.

What do you mean 2 women are being scrutinized? The victims' bodies or possible perps?

Pamela Brown: "Philip S, the father, was strangled in addition to being beaten, stabbed & burned..." on video link ^^^

Yea, I was very confused

"Philip S, the father was strangled..." on video link ^^^

Yea, I was very confused

She did say father, but was saying PS... so, I think she meant PS not SS. She definitely made a mistake.

Wasn't the torched Porsche found around the corner or very close to DW's sister's apt?

She did say father, but was saying PS... so, I think she meant PS not SS. She definitely made a mistake.

I think she meant the father. PS was burnt very badly and COD was sharp force and thermal injury.

What do you mean 2 women are being scrutinized? The victims' bodies or possible perps?

I simply cannot imagine being in the position of having to listen to all of these sick, disgusting things happen to my child, listening to him being tortured, and not be able to come to his rescue. This all makes me want to vomit.

(Sorry...I meant to quote Paulas88's post) this stuff is so upsetting.

Here's a video I took........[video=vimeo;130477111]https://vimeo.com/130477111[/video]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How do I attach a video....... There's no sound on Tapatalk!!!!!

Umm ... she said "Philip Savopoulos ... the FATHER was strangled, in addition to being stabbed, beaten, burned" ... she needs to go back & get her names/info correct ... PS is not the father, but son

Since she can't get the names right I question her reporting on the "strangulation" ... sounds more like sensationalizing crime

I assumed they meant perps, because of the mention of hair follicles, finger and shoe prints that have been discovered.

I am waiting to hear about the amount of money that was requested/remanded, and if that amount was asked for at the bank. jmo idk

Does a bank let anyone take 40large of someone else's money. And not even call them to verify.

Does a bank let anyone take 40large of someone else's money. And not even call them to verify.

IIRC there were phone conversations between SS, the bank manager and his accountant

IIRC It was reported early on the SS was in conversation (phone calls) thursday morning with JW and bank manager and work associate. I do wonder if the amount asked for was not what showed up in the car. Not saying JW just that the bankl would not release more then was released. jmo idk I still feel it was taken from 4 different accounts, but that's just me. jmo idk

"Detectives believe the four victims were held captive inside the home for about four hours. They also believe Phillip Savopoulos was tortured as a means to force his dad to reveal where the money was."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-det...nside-d-c-mansion-after-murders/#postComments

Do you think this is a typo? I don't see how they could have been held for only four hours ~ seems like it had to be much longer...

What time was the last VM from SS? So much was text, how do we know? And someone involved could say "Just talked to SS and he wants..." when this not true. IIRC early news reports (so rushed, and might not be accurate) reported that JW claimed to investigators he had VM from SS on Th., then turned out had TEXT on Wed. eve. So HOW msg. delivered was part of problem investigators had with his story as they checked his phone in his presence. Then he corrected to having received text msg., not VM on Wed. eve from SS cell.

VM or text to Mr. F, Veralicia Figeroas' husband Th. a.m. when he came looking? I did think it was VM.

We know pretty much for sure, VM Wed. to NG re: VF spending night, don't come in tomo. as investigators unsealed that recording or media leaked it. The one thought to have PS scream on it.

Th. a.m. AS communication making sure NG would not be coming by text.

Wed. nt. did a woman make direct contact with pizza parlor and if so, was it AS? Or was pizza order and instructions by text?

What proof exists that any in family still alive hours before fire set? And if alive, who? Last time VM or direct communication from VF, AS?

I know flurry of phone calls from SS Th. a.m. but do we know accountant and others spoke to him directly or were they left VMS? Texted?

Once perp/s had account number, pins, security bank code, access to SS cell or, yes, far-fetched, but recordings of his "calls"--did they need him alive? Theories/JMO/speculations

I do not know about the four hour window, but I have always found it interesting that so much communication by text.

I know there are limits, just not sure about company/ corporate accounts. But one thing I do know is that people that have that much money have multiple accounts. Even my dad was able to save enough to acquire over 250,000.00 and because each account is fdic for that amount he opened another account and split the money. jmo idk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1