DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What time was the last VM from SS? So much was text, how do we know? And someone involved could say "Just talked to SS and he wants..." when this not true. IIRC early news reports (so rushed, and might not be accurate) reported that JW claimed to investigators he had VM from SS on Th., then turned out had TEXT on Wed. eve. So HOW msg. delivered was part of problem LR had with his story in checking his phone. Then he corrected to text on Wed. eve.

VM or text to Mr. F, Veralicia Figeroas' husband Th. a.m. when he came looking? I did think it was VM.
We know VM Wed. to NG re: VF spending night, don't come in tomo. as investigators unsealed that recording or media leaked it.
AS communication making sure NG would not be coming in Th. a.m by text.
Woman's voice said to be AS ordered pizza's Wed. nt. Was this AS? Was this text or...?
What proof exists that any in family still alive hours before fire set? And if alive, who? Last time VM or direct communication from VF, AS?
I know flurry of phone calls from SS Th. a.m. but do we know accountant and others spoke to him directly or were left vms?

Once perp/s had account number, pins, security bank code, access to SS cell or far-fetched but recordings of his "calls"--did they need him alive? Theories/JMO/speculations

Didn't SS speak with his Sister Thursday also?

Pamela Brown is a friend of mine. Just messaged her. She said it was Savvas who was strangled - not Phillip.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

"Detectives believe the four victims were held captive inside the home for about four hours. They also believe Phillip Savopoulos was tortured as a means to force his dad to reveal where the money was."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-det...nside-d-c-mansion-after-murders/#postComments

Do you think this is a typo? I don't see how they could have been held for only four hours ~ seems like it had to be much longer...

I think there are several things in that story that are incorrect. If they were only held for 4 hours then how does the pizza from Wed night factor in? And the voicemail to NG? Why did VF stay there overnight and why did her husband come looking for her Thurs morning if they weren't even being held captive til Thurs?

Other things from that story that seem incorrect: "another adult was found with severe fire damage in another upstairs bedroom" I thought the only victim with "fire damage" was PS, not any of the adults. The story also says that 2 adults were found in 1 bedroom when in fact all 3 adults were found in the same room.

IIRC It was reported early on the SS was in conversation (phone calls) thursday morning with JW and bank manager and work associate. I do wonder if the amount asked for was not what showed up in the car. Not saying JW just that the bankl would not release more then was released. jmo idk I still feel it was taken from 4 different accounts, but that's just me. jmo idk

That should have been a big red flag. Did they have checks written out and cashed or was the money just given. I can't believe no one had cops do a welfare check on the house. 40k cash to be left in car? Come on.

Unreal.. Wint should have been put away long ago. Three stabbings...that we know about! Plus beating a gf and threatening another with killing her and her infant cause he was "good with a knife"

Wint was convicted of third degree assault and served 89 days in prison for both attacks on Babcock.

“I don’t understand why they would only give him that little time for stabbing me," Babcock said.

After his release in 2007, Wint was sentenced to 10 months in jail for stabbing another man. When he completed his sentence, Wint returned to Maryland in 2008.

Didn't SS speak with his Sister Thursday also?
I always though that was Wed.night not Th. am. but iirc he did personally speak with her. Can we time-line that one? Certainly he was alive at that time.

Knives, strangulation - that is all so personal.

I feel like I say this every day, but UGH.
Yes, and because there was US Currency and credit cards left in the house, it just doesn't seem like this crime had anything to do with getting the money.

I always though that was Wed.night not Th. am. but iirc he did personally speak with her. Can we time-line that one? Certainly he was alive at that time.

I have seen people post about SS talking to his sister at some point but I never actually saw anything in the news reports about this? Can someone link to it? (Of course a lot of the reporting about this case has been incorrect so it's hard to know what to believe)

Pamela Brown is a friend of mine. Just messaged her. She said it was Savvas who was strangled - not Phillip.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In addition to being beaten with bat, stabbed, etc.

Now, I hope there were others in the home with him at that time.

Can't imagine the last living ones having to witness such sadistic, vile, cold-blooded rage being inflicted upon Father. Beyond Disgusted.

I think there are several things in that story that are incorrect. If they were only held for 4 hours then how does the pizza from Wed night factor in? And the voicemail to NG? Why did VF stay there overnight and why did her husband come looking for her Thurs morning if they weren't even being held captive til Thurs?

Other things from that story that seem incorrect: "another adult was found with severe fire damage in another upstairs bedroom" I thought the only victim with "fire damage" was PS, not any of the adults. The story also says that 2 adults were found in 1 bedroom when in fact all 3 adults were found in the same room.

The amount of misreporting in this case has really made me question - more than I already did - MSM. I am kind of disgusted by it actually!

I thought the same thing but it didn't make sense
What you are reading as "five doors" could also be "fire doors," or "fire debris." after examining the authors script more I settled on fire debris. They would want this for forensic examination.

I really think it says fire debris too.

Yes, and because there was US Currency and credit cards left in the house, it just doesn't seem like this crime had anything to do with getting the money.

It would be pretty risky to use the credit cards of people who'd just been discovered murdered in the fire you'd just set IMO

The amount of misreporting in this case has really made me question - more than I already did - MSM. I am kind of disgusted by it actually!

I am disgusted by it too! It is so careless and unprofessional that it almost seems disrespectful to the victims.

Says they took five doors! So structural material could be wallboard, floor boards or tile, chair rails or floor and ceiling trim, IMO.
I thought the same thing but it didn't make sense
What you are reading as "five doors" could also be "fire doors," or "fire debris." after examining the authors script more I settled on fire debris. They would want this for forensic examination.

I have seen people post about SS talking to his sister at some point but I never actually saw anything in the news reports about this? Can someone link to it? (Of course a lot of the reporting about this case has been incorrect so it's hard to know what to believe)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...36d0aa-fb24-11e4-9ef4-1bb7ce3b3fb7_story.html

When Debra Masser spoke to her brother Savvas Savopoulos by phone Thursday morning, the chief executive and father of a prominent local family seemed to be untroubled and in good spirits.

First of all, the employee who got the money may have been authorized to withdraw from the account. But we don't know if the money was withdrawn from B of A that day because that part of JW's story was a lie. He got the money from the other employee and was not at the bank. I continue to believe that SS moved cash around, that it wasn't unusual. The People Magazine article said as much, that it is common in the construction industry. Its the only explanation for why this didn't send off alarms. But then, as I wrote before, how would DW know this? How would he not assume that simply asking for the money was going to raise red flags? Either he assumed it would, and instructed SS to tell them something about not calling police because their lives were in danger (and he honored that) or DW knew that asking for a large amount of cash was not unusual (raising the possibility of someone with inside knowledge) or SS told DW that no one would ask questions. To me, this is everything, the money.

I don't see how they know there are 2 women being scrutinized. Where did that come from?

CNN really screwed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member