DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of super sleuthing going on today. I'm impressed with people taking new information we learn and going back into "old stuff" to glean insights.

Good work, folks.
View attachment 78628 hope this works.. ok, this is tough! The second man is above the access shoot from the building. You can see the light reflecting off his shaved head. It is definitely a man, his profile even adjusted with the movement of the camera. (I was hesitant because I didn't realize the dumpster were so tall, but then realized they are the commercial type and much bigger than I originally thought.) He is wearing a dark jacket over a long white shirt. Dhaaang FACUNDO....you are good!

Wonder why the police car is right behind the green car, seemingly selectively blocking it in? I mean, it's not totally blocked in because there is space in front, but the way the cruiser is parked it's almost marking the spot as if to say, "ok, everything after and including this green car, here, is crime scene." Coincidence maybe. So many coincidences. Where's Nancy Grace?

I suspect the police car is just there to make sure no one crosses the tape, but if they already heard from the accountant and W2, it's possible they were also sitting on the car to be there when JW came back. I think it depends somewhat on what time the BMW, the police car and the tape got there!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/20/suspect-in-dc-mansion-slayings-due-back-in-court/
Det. Owens said JW is not a suspect in the case. IMO his story has been checked up/down/sideways by law enforcement and they do know where he was.
JMO but continuing to implicate him in the kidnap/torture/murder of people he knew and worked for when after being investigated, not charged, not arrested and according to the lead detective, not a suspect, is very disturbing.
IMO if PS was yelling a stranger it would be "what are you doing?" If he was screaming at someone he knew for a year at least it would be "stop it J" MOO

If he's not a suspect in the case that they are currently trying, does that mean he would not be a suspect in the other three cases that haven't been tried?

Also, I think there are a myriad of things PS could have yelled if he was familiar with the person inflicting harm. We have a hard enough time processing and responding to the awfulness of it, I can't imagine what he was going through.

JMO

Okay I have been wondering about that lawn crew. No matter what time they were there on Thursday wouldn't they have wondered why the dogs (were there 2 or 3 dogs) outside?

That would have been another "red flag" that was missed inho.

It may not have been the norm but I don't agree that it would have been a red flag. That is just one isolated part of the big picture. Not something lawn crews would ponder about except that the dogs may have interfered with their work slightly, IMO. Lawn crews want to do their job quickly and move on to the next one. Unless the dogs were aggressive, I wouldn't expect the lawn crew to give it much thought at all, IMO.

It's such a weird thing to wear. If he wore it to gain access to the house why wear it when he left?? Why not take it off once he was in the Porsche as it stands out. Why not take a shirt from the family if he needed to cover up blood on host shirt. I really don't get this.

IF DW was the one driving the Porsche (I do realize his DNA was on the vest and eyewitnesses saw a vest, but hair description doesn't seem to match), I wonder why that vehicle was chosen. I think it would have been smarter to get into a vehicle already in the driveway. Seems it would be less noticeable that way.

I looked up "green reflective vest" and came up with the following review.
"I use this for walking to make myself more visible, as I like to walk late in the evening & finish just at dark. Neighbors have told me they can see it far away, & that it is very visible. It is loose, so in summer just wear over tee shirt, winter fits over a coat."

Does any car come in that color? ;)

I think it's called " power green metallic"
http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=372916

I've seen this color in person before... not the easiest on the eyes!

And, JW was really in to cars in general. It's possible it's not the original factory color and that he got the body redone or repainted.

I know this is true of every color, but green can mean so many things. I was trying to look for the car in some pictures and then I realized I didn't know if they meant dark forest-ey green, which would make it hard to spot, or something this bright. The bright option makes it much easier to spot!

I looked up "green reflective vest" and came up with the following review.
"I use this for walking to make myself more visible, as I like to walk late in the evening & finish just at dark. Neighbors have told me they can see it far away, & that it is very visible. It is loose, so in summer just wear over tee shirt, winter fits over a coat."

Exactly! So visible so why on earth wear that inside a nice Porsche. Kind of stupid imo. But then again so is ordering Domino's.

Exactly! So visible so why on earth wear that inside a nice Porsche. Kind of stupid imo. But then again so is ordering Domino's.

I wonder if he thought he would look like a valet or something of that nature while driving the car around? I'm having trouble logically answering that question, but I don't think we're working with a normal person's logic here! Also stupid is leaving in the Porsche which is a memorable car and then having to burn it later.

BBM: Sorry, don't have a link right now, but I've read that the car was registered to his mother.

Interesting- I don't remember that but it seems possible. The car was a 2009, I believe, so maybe his mom bought it then (or more recently) and it's still registered to her even though he was the primary user? I don't think the fact it was registered to his mom means he couldn't have done anything to the body, though. If that car is indeed his, it looks like the factory color someone linked, but I was just pointing out that it could have theoretically been redone at some point.

I wonder if he thought he would look like a valet or something of that nature while driving the car around? I'm having trouble logically answering that question, but I don't think we're working with a normal person's logic here! Also stupid is leaving in the Porsche which is a memorable car and then having to burn it later.

Would he even know the word "valet" or how to pronounce it? Sorry, couldn't resist.

You know when you're watching -- let me date myself -- Ally McBeal or The Practice, and a one lawyer says something and the other lawyer gets angry and says, "Your honor! Objection!" and the judge says, tiredly, "Approach the bench," and the two attorneys go up and start hissing at each other sotto voce about why the other one is being sneaky or saying things that had already been determined were disallowed, etc.? That's a bench discussion.

lol, what was that back and forth between Wilmont and Juan that had us rolling and screaming on the floor when we got the bench conference transcript where he was saying he wouldn't marry her either or something insulting :thinking: as I have just started my first cup of coffee and can't recall

IDK. That looks like neon green to me. Do BMWs come in that color?

If you type "BMW green" into google images, the first page or two are mostly neon green.

:thinking: He didn't want to attract attention by taking it off right before he got in the car? And have you ever tried taking off a vest/sweater in a Porsche? Hard to do especially if you are a big guy behind the steering wheel :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz