DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying again....

View attachment 78616View attachment 78617

ETA: Here is a link if you want to see what a 2009 BMW 128i is supposed to look like - https://www.google.com/search?q=200...cBEIkeahUKEwiSppPdz_LGAhVDKogKHYHaDpM#imgrc=_

Wonder why the police car is right behind the green car, seemingly selectively blocking it in? I mean, it's not totally blocked in because there is space in front, but the way the cruiser is parked it's almost marking the spot as if to say, "ok, everything after and including this green car, here, is crime scene." Coincidence maybe. So many coincidences. Where's Nancy Grace?

Or go fund me?

I do have PayPal but I'm okay with the expense at this point. Really. I can write it off. [emoji172] honestly, if there is any little thing we can do to bring any information, opinion or anything else toward solving this hateful, ugly, vicious crime.......I'm in. You all are too......that's why we're here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've never seen anyone wear a green/yellow vest for a domestic remodeling job; not saying it's impossible, but it sounds weird to me. I've only seen those at road work sites.

For construction work, they all do around here. I saw a landscape crew wearing them last week, surprised me. Maybe helps put neighbors at ease for seeing all the strange men and vehicles, plus of course, it makes them more visible getting in and out of the vehicles, moving equipment in the roads. Same as some bike enthusiasts wear.

You are exactly right. The court reporter stated she believes the "unsealed" pages are "bench" conversations. What does that mean? Hmmm.

Yeah *sarcastically and shuffling feet* I'll tell you EXACTLY what that means: we're missing potentially juicy stuff. I love hearing the sidebar conversations/arguments!

ITA JW parked his BMW before the tape went up. But since it was an active firefighting scene, with fire trucks and LE vehicles packing the streets within a block of the house, IMO the questions are: 1) when did JW arrive 2) where did he park his car 3) how far away did LE tape off the crime scene. It has been reported that JW parked his car a block away. As with so much in this case, if it's a matter of semantics, perhaps the car was parked within a block.

The confusing part is that it appears that the crime scene tape wouldn't have been put up further away than the streets that were blocked by the firetrucks, etc. If JW was driving his BMW in Virginia and he received the call that the house was on fire, he would not have been able to arrive at the house before the firetrucks. So he would have had to park outside that area. How much further away than the area occupied by firetrucks, etc., did the crime scene tape enclose? From news footage of that day and after, it doesn't appear that the tape was placed an entire block away from the house. We can see where the street was blocked off at Woodland and 32nd during the fire. It is unlikely that the tape was placed beyond 32nd and Cleveland/Garfield (I know it wasn't later, because I drove by that intersection). I also don't think the tape stretched all the way to the intersection of Woodland and Garfield, but if so, would JW have been able to park within that area before the tape was placed, with all the vehicles there? If we could find out exactly where LE put up the crime tape that day, we would know better if it's possible that JW drove from VA after learning about the fire and was able to park within the area that was eventually roped off. If not, perhaps JW was not driving the BMW after dropping off the money that morning, but drove another car to Lowe's.

I've attached the map with what I think would be the outer reaches of where the crime scene tape would have been placed (yellow perimeter) as well as a link to the 20/20 clip so you can see how packed the streets were with firefighting equipment. [video=youtube;zM-8yplxtm0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM-8yplxtm0[/video]
I wish Yepitsme would come back. I believe s/he was at the scene that day and could tell us when the tape was put up and how far it stretched.
View attachment 78602

When I watch this video of 20/20 around 1:24 into it where it shows the burning Porsche it still looks like trash in front of the dumpster (those 3 white things) but after the dumpster I still see a person per my other post. Imho

i do have paypal but i'm okay with the expense at this point. Really. I can write it off. [emoji172] honestly, if there is any little thing we can do to bring any information, opinion or anything else toward solving this hateful, ugly, vicious crime.......i'm in. You all are too......that's why we're here.

Sent from my ipad using tapatalk

thank you!!!

I do have PayPal but I'm okay with the expense at this point. Really. I can write it off. [emoji172] honestly, if there is any little thing we can do to bring any information, opinion or anything else toward solving this hateful, ugly, vicious crime.......I'm in. You all are too......that's why we're here.

Wow! That's so great of you! Are you writing a true crime novel?
:tyou::yourock::gthanks:

Wow! That's so great of you! Are you writing a true crime novel?
:tyou::yourock::gthanks:

If you are, make sure my character has shiny hair and a winning smile...just to make sure I recognize myself. And my hunches are always spot on, even when others scoff at them. And no one "scrolls and rolls" past me because people find me fascinating as well as charming with my winning smile. Oh, and give me cute shoes. Thanks.

HOLY MOLY! Gosh, you are generous, thank you so much!!

This is just so wonderful of you!

THANKYOU.jpeg

Just revisiting the boot print on the French door. It was stated at one point that firefighters did not enter the house through that door. I noticed on this video at 0:15, you can see that they did (kick?) open the French doors at the front of the house. Maybe a firefighter tried the French doors on the other side of the house, too - I think that's where they found the boot print.
[video=youtube;BrHe-NHyDEA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrHe-NHyDEA[/video]

I'm gonna soooo hit TexMex up for recipes and invitations to dinners. If not that,,,,,, I want ALL recipes. [emoji12]

Yes ma'am. Done!
I really appreciate you being so thoughtful.
Tomorrow I'm making ribeye steaks for supper and banana quesadillas for dessert in your honor

This is great! Doesn't tell us how far the crime scene tape eventually stretched, but I think we can safely assume it wasn't any further than these street closures. I made a map that shows where these are in relation to the house. The purple area isn't listed, but we saw from news reports where the tape was on that corner. Even though these tweets are only posted 1 minute apart, it looks like the 7:04 tweet was where the roads were inaccessible to the public from the time of the fire until days later. The 7:05 tweet may be when LE extended the perimeter. I wish someone could tell us if the crime scene tape went that far. That is really quite far from the house, considering the area where the press broadcast was just across the street at 32nd and Woodland. Maybe they saw something that far away, which expanded the crime scene?
BTW, the 34th and M isn't related - that's Georgetown.
View attachment 78604
ETA: More accurate map

@rfk You are amazing finding JW's car. Could you update this map with his car so I can understand better where it was?

Lots of super sleuthing going on today. I'm impressed with people taking new information we learn and going back into "old stuff" to glean insights.

Good work, folks.
wint (2).jpg hope this works.. ok, this is tough! The second man is above the access shoot from the building. You can see the light reflecting off his shaved head. It is definitely a man, his profile even adjusted with the movement of the camera. (I was hesitant because I didn't realize the dumpster were so tall, but then realized they are the commercial type and much bigger than I originally thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz