DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it is proper to be skeptical of the HK.

However, I don't think it's strange for an employee of 20 years to be "so involved" in family business. My HK is actually more of a domestic assistant. I gave her that title - I made it up. (Though I am not saying I am the first to have ever used it...I have just never heard it!) I have known her for 2 years.

She cleans my house - and knows every single thing that is located in my house. She takes me shopping. We go to lunch. I have become friends with her. We do holiday things with her kids. Her kids are paid to pick up my dog's poop. I watch them sometimes. I get them all gifts for holidays and birthdays.

And I am far from wealthy! Wealthy people have more involved dealings...parties, charities, businesses, etc.

It doesn't ring any alarms at all for me that she knows so much about this family!!!

This is not just a regular HK. This is an agency they have been using for 20 years. They had this other HK who was killed so maybe it's whoever is available. Less personal.

Even if she was never really related, she may have always said she was a "neice" whenever she talked about working for that family. For tax reasons or other business related reasons when dealing with that wealthy family.
Huh???

I am behind on this so forgive me for asking, but did that bucket contain the $40K? Whoever he contacted to get this $40K and just DROP it at the front door, should have been alerted to something funny going on, wouldn't you think? That's a lot of money.

We had to carry over $50k cash with us when we adopted our children from overseas. It fit easily in two regular sized envelopes (like the kind you mail letters in, I don't mean the big manila kind). So I don't think the bucket was needed to hold the money.

:truce:We are talking about a long time CEO of a company here. He is not going to have $40,000 delivered to his home so he can make up a change box for himself for this opening the next day. He's not running a booth at a flea market.

He is not going to be paying vendors in cash. These are often deductible business expenses. They are worth more to him on the record. Also, he has plenty of people to do this kind of thing for him. If he needed cash, he would have a bank courier bring it to the business, not lay around his home over night. This does not make sense.

And who,leaves that kind of money without a signature? Would you? The other party could deny getting it. And if you did have a sizable amount delivered, you would want to count it and both parties ascertain that the correct amount was there. Who takes responsibility for that kind of money, gets no signature, and drops it on a doorstep. No bank would allow that!

If it's from a safe at the office...he could have someone fetch it at 5AM and bring it to the steps of the White House if he wanted. He's the CEO. That's how it works!

As for the maid...she certainly runs her mouth. What had she been saying and to whom. Maybe she told the wrong guys this money would be coming and then SS had to come up with a ransom because of the torture to his child.

She talks too much. I can't imagine her employer did not know this about her. Do you really think SS would tell her that he was going to have $40,000 in cash sitting n his house all night?

I'm not buying her version.

I'm beginning to think something went horribly wrong with the perp(s) plan.
Seems like NG is doing damage control now.

If this is supposed to be damage control, it's pretty flimsy job, imo.
If NG is involved in any way, glad she's speaking right up to MSM.
Wondering what she's said to LE that is not being revealed to public currently.
I can be patient about that.
JM2cts.

Assuming the twitter person is really the same person as NG. It has been established through mutliple news interviews and articles that NG does cleaning services for that family. The other maid was NG friend and it sounded like NG more or less was her boss and directed her at times.

Uhhhmmm... Was someone thinking NG was the twitter person??

I think there might be some confusion.

Thank you!!!!!

This is a wealthy family...with a thriving (apparently) business.

I keep wondering during all of my reading...$40K? That's it? To kill 4 people over and then burn the house and car (which could be worth something close to that?)????

Something isn't adding up for me here!

I agree. If you are planning a crime like this where you will ask for ransom, you would ask for more than $40,00 from a family with such overt signs of wealth. The notion that SS needed the cash to pay workers at the construction site makes a lot more sense. So, who all knew about the cash scheduled to be dropped off?

I wish I could get it straight in my head which HK was actually supposed to be there Wed/Thurs and when the schedule was made and when it was changed and who changed it
Was it a set schedule, same every week?

WAIT A MINUTE, How would a maid service owner/HK, NG, know that a huge amount of cash, 40K, was going to be delivered to his door for the Martial Arts Studio? Why would he tell that to this person?
Did she let someone know this and these were the suspects??? THIS is my thought..............Someone knew that 40K was going to be at that front door.

WAIT A MINUTE, How would a maid service owner/HK, NG, know that a huge amount of cash, 40K, was going to be delivered to his door for the Martial Arts Studio? Why would he tell that to this person?
Did she let someone know this and these were the suspects??? THIS is my thought..............Someone knew that 40K was going to be at that front door.
It could be her, or anyone who knew about the dropoff, letting someone know.

I think someone's post pretty much made It clear that person tweeting isn't really a 'niece'
however, if that person, whoever she is, does know info she shouldn't know, then the police should be on her like white on rice.

as for '40,000 not being a lot of money when the family is rich' we are always going back to the assumption that criminals, thieves and killers are rocket scientists and brain surgeons (like the petit killers for example)........

They entered the home on Wed, which is why the HK never left.
How ever they found out about the drop off, the info may not have been accurate.
Why would they go Wed when it was dropped off Thurs?

Doesn't make sense that this drop off was planned in advance of the home invasion JMO

I know we have moved on a bit, but the odd grammar of the text can possibly be somewhat explained. When you have someone regularly scheduled to come to your house, say, a piano teacher, you say they "come on Tuesdays." So if you asked the person on Monday, "Do you come today or tomorrow?" that would make sense.

Hypothetically, it would make sense to say "I am making sure you do not come today." As in, "you do not come on Thursday [normally.]"

Given the circumstance, of course, that is not a perfect explanation, just a possible one.

The mail is reporting that little Philip had a concussion. I know they are not known for the most accurate in news information, says NG was quoted as saying this.

"She told police that Savvas left a message saying Figueroa was staying overnight to help because his wife was sick and his son had suffered a concussion."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ssistant-dropped-40-000-package-murdered.html

I still wonder who accepted the pizza. If it was SS or was special instructions left on where to leave it? I know when I order online it gives me the option to leave a note for the driver.

I wonder if the maid misconstrued something she heard and told the wrong people that one of her clients was having $40,000 delivered to his house. Then the perps show up and are angry. They force SS to get them money...and that's why this ridiculous "money-on-the-doorstep deal happened. Whomever brought the money over must be clueless, because THIS is the biggest tip-off of all that something is terribly wrong.

"Oh, leave it on the step. I don't even need to count it."

can someone put together a timeline of the interviews and statements NG has given the media? I'm curious as to how much she's actually talking and how much is just being reused. Thank you!
bbm

Reusing vids & quotes w NG interviews?
Or maybe MSM would claim they've gone green and are 'recycling' LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaximusWolff