DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of what the MSM is taking for fact, is actually from one source only: NG.

I wonder if the maid misconstrued something she heard and told the wrong people that one of her clients was having $40,000 delivered to his house. Then the perps show up and are angry. They force SS to get them money...and that's why this ridiculous "money-on-the-doorstep deal happened. Whomever brought the money over must be clueless, because THIS is the biggest tip-off of all that something is terribly wrong.

"Oh, leave it on the step. I don't even need to count it."

Right? I get nervous if I know a package of books from Amazon is sitting outside my door, let alone $40k.

A lot of what the MSM is taking for fact, is actually from one source only: NG.

Thats for sure and what surprises me the most is why is LE even letting her give out details.

Is LE already suspecting someone she knows and is letting her lead them to the direct perps

Wow. Is there anything needed to commit this crime Ms. Gutierrez doesn't know? That one right there sort of makes me extra-extra suspicious of her. Or at least of information she was able to provide to someone. Even if by accident. And why is she just now mentioning this truly pertinent tidbit?

I do wonder how it is she knows that stunning tidbit about the money. It isn't a detail SS would knowingly share with a housekeeper, I don't care how long she had been in his employment.

I also couldn't help but notice the cops aren't confirming any of it and the media is now quoting her yet others are "unnamed sources."

JMO

The mail is reporting that little Philip had a concussion. I know they are not known for the most accurate in news information, says NG was quoted as saying this.

"She told police that Savvas left a message saying Figueroa was staying overnight to help because his wife was sick and his son had suffered a concussion."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ssistant-dropped-40-000-package-murdered.html

I still wonder who accepted the pizza. If it was SS or was special instructions left on where to leave it? I know when I order online it gives me the option to leave a note for the driver.

I wonder who ordered the pizza. On Amy's facebook page, I noticed there was an old posting from either 2014 or 2013 that referenced a concussion. Nelly most certainly would have been aware of that old detail.

JMO

"As an intruder held a family and their housekeeper captive inside a Northwest Washington home last Thursday, a man dropped off a package containing $40,000, according to law enforcement officials familiar with the investigation.

The man who dropped off the money worked as an assistant for Savvas Savopoulos, who owned or was involved in several businesses, according to the officials and police documents. It is not clear whether the employee knew what was in the package."

~snipped~

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...00af9e-ff07-11e4-8b6c-0dcce21e223d_story.html

My opinion remains the same.

Virtually all the phone and text messages that we have heard or read contained subtle cries for HELP!!! Unfortunately, they didn't alarm anyone enough to do anything about it, in time.

And now, I am going to go attempt to accomplish something worthwhile on my own personal projects. Later!

Meanwhile, ponder this:

Bruce Leshan ‏@BruceLeshan
Bernardo Alfaro thought call was strange, because wife can't drive. @wusa9

Here is some additional information on the money that was dropped off at the residence.....

As an intruder held a family and their housekeeper captive inside a Northwest Washington home last Thursday, a man dropped off a package containing $40,000, according to law enforcement officials familiar with the investigation.

Hours later, the multi-million dollar house was on fire, and Savvas Savopoulos, 46, his wife Amy, 47, their 10-year-old son Philip, and the housekeeper, Veralicia Figueroa, 57, were dead inside. When firefighters arrived, the cash was gone, as was a blue Porsche owned by the family.

The man who dropped off the money worked as an assistant for Savvas Savopoulos, who owned or was involved in several businesses, according to the officials and police documents. It is not clear whether the employee knew what was in the package.

On Friday, the day after the fire and the deaths were discovered, according to the police document, the assistant called the veteran American Iron Works employee’s cellphone “and was crying.” The police documents said that the assistant “stated that he had dropped off a package” at the Savopoulos house on Thursday before he came to the Chantilly location.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...00af9e-ff07-11e4-8b6c-0dcce21e223d_story.html

They entered the home on Wed, which is why the HK never left.
How ever they found out about the drop off, the info may not have been accurate.
Why would they go Wed when it was dropped off Thurs?

Doesn't make sense that this drop off was planned in advance of the home invasion JMO

Also if they knew about the drop-off ahead of time, why not just hold up the drop-off person? I think it would be easier to hold up/control one person than take over a household of four people for hours.

My opinion remains the same.

Virtually all the phone and text messages that we have heard or read contained subtle cries for HELP!!! Unfortunately, they didn't alarm anyone enough to do anything about it, in time.

And now, I am going to go attempt to accomplish something worthwhile on my own personal projects. Later!

Meanwhile, ponder this:

Bruce Leshan ‏@BruceLeshan
Bernardo Alfaro thought call was strange, because wife can't drive. @wusa9
What did SS say in the call exactly (regarding the hospital)?

Adding:
Found it.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/mansion-ho...lls-strange-phone-call-fire/story?id=31182090

"On Friday, the day after the fire and the deaths were discovered, according to the police document, the assistant called the veteran American Iron Works employee’s cellphone “and was crying.” The police documents said that the assistant “stated that he had dropped off a package” at the Savopoulos house on Thursday before he came to the Chantilly location."

~snipped~

"On Friday, the day after the fire and the deaths were discovered, according to the police document, the assistant called the veteran American Iron Works employee’s cellphone “and was crying.” The police documents said that the assistant “stated that he had dropped off a package” at the Savopoulos house on Thursday before he came to the Chantilly location."

~snipped~

quoting from the same article:

The chief said the detectives are “passionate about this one” particularly because there is “a child involved.” Of a possible motive or suspect, Lanier said, “We’re holding all judgement until all the evidence is in.”

the wording is "passionate" but I would guess "livid".

It's someone who knew about the 40k. LE is making a list of all of those who knew about the 40k. They are either the killer(s) or a conspirator. JMOO.

Thats for sure and what surprises me the most is why is LE even letting her give out details.
Is LE already suspecting someone she knows and is letting her lead them to the direct perps

BBM. That's what I wonder about also.

Check out Bruce Leshan (@BruceLeshan): https://twitter.com/BruceLeshan?s=09

BREAKING: Investigators believe killers tortured Phillip Savopoulis, 10, during 10 hour cash extortion from family in NW DC mansion. @wusa9

Investigators believe killers may have ordered pizza while extorting $1,000 from #Savopoulos family. @wusa9

Meant to say they were extorting tens of thousands of dollars. @wusa9

The details just keep getting more heartbreaking in this case!

They ordered pizza????!!!!!

~snipped~

Its no wonder we get confused with these kinds of articles.

Who exactly did he call when he was crying?

The best I can understand is someone's cellphone. But who?

I still wonder who accepted the pizza. If it was SS or was special instructions left on where to leave it? I know when I order online it gives me the option to leave a note for the driver.

No one did. It was dropped off at the door.

Also if they knew about the drop-off ahead of time, why not just hold up the drop-off person? I think it would be easier to hold up/control one person than take over a household of four people for hours.

I think the answer to that is that the architect of this heinous crime wanted the family to suffer torture both emotionally and physically. They resented the family, their wealth, their house and their car. They wanted to leave the two daughters with no parents and no home.

It can't get more diabolical than this one.

JMO

It's someone who knew about the 40k. LE is making a list of all of those who knew about the 40k. They are either the killer(s) or a conspirator. JMOO.

You are right! I cannot see this intelligent guy telling the maid, NG, he was having 40K dropped off. I'll bet she heard him talking to someone, probably by phone, while they were at the Martial Arts Studio. She might have innocently told someone and the info got to these suspects. So these 4 people were killed and tortured for 40K. How horrifying and evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CalamityGirl