DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone PLEASE post a link to his FB page? Pretty please!

The TOS state that we have to be absolutely sure it is the correct social media before posting. The FB page has the name spelled differently and says he lives elsewhere. It's probably best to wait. JMO

The TOS state that we have to be absolutely sure it is the correct social media before posting. The FB page has the name spelled differently and says he lives elsewhere. It's probably best to wait. JMO

Can you give me the different spelling and the name of the city it says he lives in, please?

You know...you are right. They didn't know - or at least say they knew - their names. Just those photos.

I can't remember...did anyone call to report who they were? Or did they just find them by sheer dumb luck of the criminals (see a pattern here?) hijacking that car...and the guy taking off at the gas station??

It is all coming back to me now...thanks for that correction!

I believe it started when the officer that was killed recognized them from the photos.

I hope no one has to die to capture this scum and whoever might be his accomplice(s) :(

For those who have the link to his FB page, pictures 13/15 in his profile pictures is a clearer version of the photo published by DC police. For sure, this is his profile.

He has had more than a 6 day head start. He could be hiding in the jungle by now! (Please don't call me ingnorant...is there jungle in Guyana?) $40K could go a long way in a place like that I would think!

why Guyana? has it been reported he has ties there?

I hope one of his good buddies decided to collect the reward money!! That would be perfect

When he sees himself wanted on the news, he's going to run scared. I hope he doesn't take any hostages.

He has had more than a 6 day head start. He could be hiding in the jungle by now! (Please don't call me ingnorant...is there jungle in Guyana?) $40K could go a long way in a place like that I would think!

I don't think this guy thought that far ahead. I'm sure he's beyond shocked they have his name, with all the pyrotechnics and stuff. I think he gets arrested soon. The part I'm waiting for is who helped him. Surely he's not the only one.

Just a random suggestion based on past cases.

Settings seem to quickly get changed on FB and it gets locked down.

May want to grab screen shots if something looks important.

You can use "Print Screen" key and then paste to MSWORD document and save that.

Has anyone here put together a timeline? I'm getting so confused.

I can kind of see where they wouldn't want NG showing up. She's been employed by them for 20 years. She's the one most likely to enter the home if no one answered the door.

How do the perps know she NG has worked for the SS family for 20 years and would normally come on a Thursday? They either know NG, cased the placed really well and for a long time, or SS told them so he could call NG. But if he was going to convince perps he needed to make a call - why "waste" it on NG a housekeeper instead of a family member or business associate that might have been more suspicious of the call. He could have said he scheduled an associate to meet with him at the house the next day....etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98