DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has had more than a 6 day head start. He could be hiding in the jungle by now! (Please don't call me ingnorant...is there jungle in Guyana?) $40K could go a long way in a place like that I would think!

There is jungle in Guyana, but it wouldn't be easy to survive out there without help.

I know a couple of people who were in the Peace Corps in Guyana a few years ago. While there are a lot of law abiding, wonderful people there, there's also a lot of crime. The PC volunteers had a 6 pm curfew because of the violence.

There are large Guyanese communities in New York and Toronto. If the perp knows anyone there, he may have gone to stay with them - though once people hear about his torturing a child, I would hope that no one would want to harbor him.

I don't think this guy thought that far ahead. I'm sure he's beyond shocked they have his name, with all the pyrotechnics and stuff. I think he gets arrested soon. The part I'm waiting for is who helped him. Surely he's not the only one.

Agreed. It was reported that there were two pizzas delivered and to me that alone leans toward an accomplice IMO. I don't believe he was feeding the family.

For those who have the link to his FB page, pictures 13/15 in his profile pictures is a clearer version of the photo published by DC police. For sure, this is his profile.

Did you read his own comment underneath it .. seems someone wasn't having much luck with the 'ladies' and couldn't work out why, what with him being so hawt and everything, describes himself as a 'black jesus' .. I wouldn't be surprised to find out he was taking roids to bulk up.

I think we have an answer to why he took the Porsche, going by his FB he has a bit of a thing for fast cars. This is a very immature crime IMO, ill conceived, and poorly planned .. as well as badly executed. Terrible waste for no gain, I doubt he'll be heading back to Guyana, he's the kind of guy that would stick out like a sore thumb anywhere but Baltimore.

There is jungle in Guyana, but it wouldn't be easy to survive out there without help.

I know a couple of people who were in the Peace Corps in Guyana a few years ago. While there are a lot of law abiding, wonderful people there, there's also a lot of crime. The PC volunteers had a 6 pm curfew because of the violence.

There are large Guyanese communities in New York and Toronto. If the perp knows anyone there, he may have gone to stay with them - though once people hear about his torturing a child, I would hope that no one would want to harbor him.

I was thinking this evening that as disturbing as the torture details were to hear, that may have been the motive in releasing that info to the media. Just to let people ponder how cold blooded this crime was and perhaps give someone 2nd thoughts about him, as if murder of 4 people wasn't enough.

Even though he is not caught yet, I want to thank LE and thanks to everyone here.

It is amazing to me that LE even has a name.

So many other cases drag on for years without even having a suspect sometimes.

GOOD JOB LE

Just a random suggestion based on past cases.
Settings seem to quickly get changed on FB and it gets locked down.
May want to grab screen shots if something looks important.
You can use "Print Screen" key and then paste to MSWORD document and save that.

Someone take pity on those of us who are not on FB, copy & paste
some text and photos pls. Pretty pls.

Im surprised LE even released his name. Now he knows he is wanted and can run out of state or country.

Wouldnt LE normally just go after him without breaking this news?

It seems like LE probably does not know the suspects current location but they are coming after him and are not afraid to let it be known!!!!
God help him and anyone else who was involved in this awful senseless crime.
Makes me sick.

So he got attracted to the family through the Porsche? Was Amy driving it and got carjacked?

Sorry, TOS here do not allow pasting from FB, only paraphrasing.

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor.

Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect.

We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player.

We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

Reporters not reporting correctly? There have just been so many conflicting stories. I guess I was banking on a family connection. The cops said it was someone who knew the family's routines. That makes one feel safer from random violent greed. This is just sickening.

Do we know that it was random?
I dont understanding the false sense of security lies if there is a random killer on the lose people need to know!

Ok Al66pine .. his FB is a pic of some kind of car in the cover shot, someone might be able to say what that is, some kind of modern pillarless V8 though .. for the most part the photos are either cars or himself with no shirt on, and shall we say women of questionable taste .. lots of pouty women anyway with very little on, some of the pouts are comical to say the least, as are the poses. There is also a picture of a cute young baby with a statement by DDW that if any other ladies want a cute baby like this to call him, if the child is really his of course, to which another young lady replies that it most certainly is, this is followed by a more of the same, then one more post that says he is 'free' now and it's all about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member