DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooohhh what kind of alert? On your phone? I'm glad they're working to get the word out.

Stay safe!

In the PC today the police chief said she has been in contact with Bratton and all NYC police officers are on high alert looking for this lowlife.

If he is there they will find him. Frankly, I think someone is going to rat him out.

IMO

It might be a Lab mix. I had a Lab/Shepherd mix that was a GREAT watchdog. :wolf2:

Maybe because of the shepherd mix. FWIW IMO from personal experience even a docile dog can attack to defend it's owner. If they were in the yard running free I don't think they were that much aggressive, they are Labs.
On the other hand, completely OT but once my neighbour beat his wife and baby and his faithful Doberman attacked him with no mercy and no one dared to interfere, we just got the wife and baby out of the house and locked him inside until LE and medics arrived, the guy was very much damaged by the attack, sad part is they put the dog down because of the attack.

When NG takes the stand at trial the defense attorney is going to have a field day with her.

I am sure they will try but they wont be able to refute the physical evidence that points directly toward their client and that is all that will matter.

On my FB. Local station alert.
I am sure NY's finest are all over this. If he's here, they'll get him.

I agree.

There was some crime related show I had seen about some division of LE in NYC that tracked down people in NY. It was amazing how they could find people in that large city.

One thing LE can look for is someone carrying either a backpack or satchel or something.
I doubt he put the money in the bank and I doubt he is letting one of his friends watch it for him so I bet he is carrying around the cash.

Maybe because of the shepherd mix. FWIW IMO from personal experience even a docile dog can attack to defend it's owner. If they were in the yard running free I don't think they were that much aggressive, they are Labs.
On the other hand, completely OT but once my neighbour beat his wife and baby and his faithful Doberman attacked him with no mercy and no one dared to interfere, we just got the wife and baby out of the house and locked him inside until LE and medics arrived, the guy was very much damaged by the attack, sad part is they put the dog down because of the attack.
Dobermans are pretty aggressive breed.

I am sure they will try but they wont be able to refute the physical evidence that points directly toward their client and that is all that will matter.

Exactly. Plus this guy despite of all the tragedy made me laugh, eating a pizza with gloves but being identified because he was too picky to eat the crunch, from the time the surveillance video was released I think we all agreed he wasn't the brightest bulb and guess what, we were right. I wish his meals in prison would be pizza all day.

Wint is believed to have spent the night at his girlfriend's apartment. Police found her after pinging her phone, sources said. She made statements to police indicating the suspect came last night by bus, stayed the night and left in the early morning.

Detectives are looking at nearby surveillance video to try to track his movements.

http://7online.com/news/suspect-in-dc-mansion-murders-believed-to-be-in-brooklyn-/734201/

Daron Dylon Wint, 34 years old, may have fled to Brooklyn, New York Police Department Commissioner William Bratton said. Officers have fanned out across the borough in search of Mr. Wint, who is believed to have family and friends in the borough, Mr. Bratton said following a City Council hearing.

http://blogs.wsj.com/metropolis/201...ct-in-d-c-quadruple-murder-moves-to-brooklyn/

he probably has other convictions or charges from the country he came here from as well.

I agree.

There was some crime related show I had seen about some division of LE in NYC that tracked down people in NY. It was amazing how they could find people in that large city.

One thing LE can look for is someone carrying either a backpack or satchel or something.
I doubt he put the money in the bank and I doubt he is letting one of his friends watch it for him so I bet he is carrying around the cash.

Yes. It's crazy.
There are cameras EVERYWHERE! No hiding. They'll find him.

I agree.

You don't even need a satchel for that amount. $10k in $100 bills isn't even a half inch. If it arrived in $20's that might be a bit of bulk.

Why wasnt the girlfriend arrested for helping him hide?

Re reward. "Originally Posted by jjenny Hey, 100k don't grow on trees."
Certainly not on any of mine.

jjenny and momoffourboys, I'm sure you're right, but I'm heading outside
to check my trees, bushes, plants (mainly cactus), you know, just in case.

Seriously, where did figure re $100,000 award originate?
A few days ago, I read $100,000 award in a comment on MSM.
A few hrs ago, someone posted here image of poster for DDW, w $25,000 reward,
IIRC, for info leading to arrest & conviction, shown at PC Lanier's presser ~12:30 DC time.
Any links re $100,000 award?

I wonder what if any evidence they have showing that he personally committed any violence there. I'm thinking they'll try him for Felony Murder as so far I haven't heard that there's any evidence of him personally committing violence there (which isn't to say he didn't), just they have proof he was in the house.

If he gets life without parole, that's it, end of story
If he gets death it'll be so many appeals, long years of suffering for the victims family, just MOO
On the other hand I'd like to see him showered with gasoline and set on fire

I understand everyones anger at these innocent horrific deaths but please lets lay off the gruesome revenge scenarios.He will get his punishment in some way or another.

Judging from his FB page, he has TONS of friends in the area.

I wouldn't hide a friend for such a hideous crime, plus there's the reward, I can only hope he's caught soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98