DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a bit of a running joke (but a safety precaution, nonetheless) for me to post the following status on Facebook ...

"If anything happens to me or I go missing, it was 'fill-in-the-blank' from Time Warner Cable."

...after they call me to make sure I'm at home and I catch their name. I don't play around w/ my safety. I love Websleuths but it does tend to make me paranoid at times!

It's better to be safe than sorry.

My friends and I used to call that our "Nancy Grace call". If one of us were going out on a date with someone new, or visiting a new client or something, we would leave a formal-sounding message on each other's voicemail and "joked" that it would be played OVER and OVER on Nancy's show if we turned up missing or dead.

Nothing juicy or embarrassing was ever mentioned in the "Nancy Grace calls", like mentioning being hung over, or *****ing about work, etc...

This is 1 of her statements that really has me questioning about her being possibly involved.

The sheer coincidence of not having to be there Thursday is bad enough BUT

Notice what this is saying. "Tuesday too !!!"

This is huge because this means she would have gotten this sort of message on Monday. Right?

Which is not jiving with what we see transpired about the texts for her not showing up to the house on Thursday. Because that only came about because the other maid spent the night Wednesday. That was all new stuff that happened Wednesday.

So I dont think I believe her now.

I expect that the schedule could have been set at any time given the opening of the new business. However....it certainly appears as if she was never to be at the house on Thursday. So I am confused. If she wasn't scheduled, why was she contacted not to come in

I expect that the schedule could have been set at any time given the opening of the new business. However....it certainly appears as if she was never to be at the house on Thursday. So I am confused. If she wasn't scheduled, why was she contacted not to come in

Maybe he was hoping that would ping her red flag.

Maybe he was hoping that would ping her red flag.

And maybe she is making it up as she goes along
It seems she is not camera shy, well except for not showing her face which everyone had already seen
I have NO idea who did what
Maybe this woman simply likes attention

"At one point, the killers may have ordered pizza. Two clerks at a Domino's Pizza tell WUSA9 that a delivery person came to the house."
Source: http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/loc...tured-before-murders-and-fire-in-dc/27643991/

Several hrs behind, sorry if already discussed.

Funny/vague/unexpected wording ^.

How do Domino's employees know a delivery person 'came' to a house?
They might/would know if a delivery person was 'sent' or dispatched to a given house.
Address w time stamps, email, text, what-ev data should be in the Dom order system, which LE should be able to confirm, if legit.

OTOH, neighbors - who were looking out window toward S fam home -
might/could see a person in hat and/or shirt w Dom logo and carrying pizza box
'came' to S fam house, knocked on door or rang bell. Maybe car w Dom sign.
Even then, do neighbors know if it was actual Dom employee? Actual pizza? Actually ordered by someone at S fam home?

IOW, how do Dom employees know the delivery person was at S fam home,
unless they were at S fam home, or close-by, to see it themselves?

Splitting hairs? Numerous crimes occur w help of bogus or staged 'deliveries.'
JM2cts.

$40K isn't even that much money...

Thank you!!!!!

This is a wealthy family...with a thriving (apparently) business.

I keep wondering during all of my reading...$40K? That's it? To kill 4 people over and then burn the house and car (which could be worth something close to that?)????

Something isn't adding up for me here!

So I wonder how she knew about the $40,000 before that information was made public?

Because the family is in the loop...they have probably had an officer in their home (or stationed outside) since this happened. They would know that an employee of the Company had been asked to drop the money off...they would be informed of all developments that the police knew or planned to share with the press.

She showed poor judgement, in my opinion (and probably the police dept's) by sharing that fact in a public place. She probably had NO IDEA about what goes on here at WebSleuths...

There is no "right" way to act when something like this happens to your family, and it wouldn't be the first time a young person did or said something stupid online.

The "niece" commenting on the Fox site is just peculiar. That was the first mention of the $40k amount that I saw. Who did she talk to to get that information? That was a few days ago.
She also states "They were forced to call and text." Nobody would know that except one of the criminals or a co-conspirator. Everyone else is dead. She also says that Amy "saved the life of the housekeeper." That seems like a contradiction. She just said they were forced to send those messages. So was Amy saving a life or was she being forced?

I think the "niece" is someone posing as her in order to speak with authority and steer opinion. Or else she needs an interview from the police.

Someone should report this to LE, it may be nothing but... MOO

She says she's related in the tweets, and her latest tweet features pictures of the family and a message about seeking justice.
She is a fake, imo. The family photos she posted have been accessible to all and are nothing special. Anyone can say they are seeking justice.

Post 230 certainly makes me wonder if she is family at all

I am sure the police force's "radar" is going off wildly as NG keeps talking....and they are watching her do it, getting more info from her and about her. As Lt. Joe Kenda would say, "my, my, my"!

At this point I am wondering if they are questioning the people that knew of details, before media release. A particular person that is mentioned above. That Twitter has nothing on her Youtube account. From getting animals high to smoking drugs on camera. Youtube link can be found on her Twitter account.

Thank you!!!!!

This is a wealthy family...with a thriving (apparently) business.

I keep wondering during all of my reading...$40K? That's it? To kill 4 people over and then burn the house and car (which could be worth something close to that?)????

Something isn't adding up for me here!

It was said earlier that money was missing from the house I'm wondering if they meant more money other than the 40K ,also the perps may have taken jewelry. But as someone said before, people have been killed for less

I know it is proper to be skeptical of the HK.

However, I don't think it's strange for an employee of 20 years to be "so involved" in family business. My HK is actually more of a domestic assistant. I gave her that title - I made it up. (Though I am not saying I am the first to have ever used it...I have just never heard it!) I have known her for 2 years.

She cleans my house - and knows every single thing that is located in my house. She takes me shopping. We go to lunch. I have become friends with her. We do holiday things with her kids. Her kids are paid to pick up my dog's poop. I watch them sometimes. I get them all gifts for holidays and birthdays.

And I am far from wealthy! Wealthy people have more involved dealings...parties, charities, businesses, etc.

It doesn't ring any alarms at all for me that she knows so much about this family!!!

It was said earlier that money was missing from the house I'm wondering if they meant more money other than the 40K ,also the perps may have taken jewelry. But as someone said before, people have been killed for less

IMO, the "missing money" is from the $40K. I don't know how they could know of other missing money...

I am behind on this so forgive me for asking, but did that bucket contain the $40K? Whoever he contacted to get this $40K and just DROP it at the front door, should have been alerted to something funny going on, wouldn't you think? That's a lot of money.

I know it is proper to be skeptical of the HK.

However, I don't think it's strange for an employee of 20 years to be "so involved" in family business. My HK is actually more of a domestic assistant. I gave her that title - I made it up. (Though I am not saying I am the first to have ever used it...I have just never heard it!) I have known her for 2 years.

She cleans my house - and knows every single thing that is located in my house. She takes me shopping. We go to lunch. I have become friends with her. We do holiday things with her kids. Her kids are paid to pick up my dog's poop. I watch them sometimes. I get them all gifts for holidays and birthdays.

And I am far from wealthy! Wealthy people have more involved dealings...parties, charities, businesses, etc.

It doesn't ring any alarms at all for me that she knows so much about this family!!!

It's her odd and contradictory statements that are a problem. They keep changing (or else the reporters are getting it all wrong). Either she's not very bright, has a language barrier, loves being a sudden star and can't remember what she said two interviews ago or is the motor-mouth that let criminals know too many secrets too-good-to-keep about the family and now they are dead. Or she is possibly more than that. She should zip it at the very least.

Because the family is in the loop...they have probably had an officer in their home (or stationed outside) since this happened. They would know that an employee of the Company had been asked to drop the money off...they would be informed of all developments that the police knew or planned to share with the press.

She showed poor judgement, in my opinion (and probably the police dept's) by sharing that fact in a public place. She probably had NO IDEA about what goes on here at WebSleuths...

There is no "right" way to act when something like this happens to your family, and it wouldn't be the first time a young person did or said something stupid online.

There's a post upthread with a news link with the 40k sum, dated May 16

Even if she was never really related, she may have always said she was a "neice" whenever she talked about working for that family. For tax reasons or other business related reasons when dealing with that wealthy family.

How do we know she works for them?
I missed that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members