DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im surprised LE even released his name. Now he knows he is wanted and can run out of state or country.

Wouldnt LE normally just go after him without breaking this news?

Just because they release his name doesn't mean they won't find him! Do the Tsarnaev brothers ring a bell??

Their names were put out there, and within hours they were found. Now granted, it was a massive hunt and it shut a city down...but they were still found!

Would someone share his FB link for DDW? Please

The money was not just for the ransom according to this report. If we believe the report, then we have to believe the perps knew about the money in advance. And according this report so did NG.

"The cash, reportedly to fund the opening of a martial arts center in Chantilly, Va., is the latest potential clue in the grisly mystery involving the deaths of Savvas Savopoulos, 46, his wife, Amy Savopoulos, 47; their 10-year-old son Philip and a housekeeper, Veralicia Figueroa, 57. Authorities declined to confirm the report, but Nelitza Gutierrez, the family's longtime housekeeper who was not working the day of the murders, told Fox affiliate WTTG the money was scheduled for delivery on May 14. Authorities believe the family and Figeueroa may have been held for several hours before they were killed. "

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/2...ered-to-washington-mansion-on-day-family-was/

The money was not just for the ransom according to this report. If we believe the report, then we have to believe the perps knew about the money in advance. And according this report so did NG.

"The cash, reportedly to fund the opening of a martial arts center in Chantilly, Va., is the latest potential clue in the grisly mystery involving the deaths of Savvas Savopoulos, 46, his wife, Amy Savopoulos, 47; their 10-year-old son Philip and a housekeeper, Veralicia Figueroa, 57. Authorities declined to confirm the report, but Nelitza Gutierrez, the family's longtime housekeeper who was not working the day of the murders, told Fox affiliate WTTG the money was scheduled for delivery on May 14. Authorities believe the family and Figeueroa may have been held for several hours before they were killed. "

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/2...ered-to-washington-mansion-on-day-family-was/

You shoudl read another article where she claimed she knew nothing about the money. I think she found out from being questioned, and started saying she knew about the money.

Guyana according to his FB, but that's a fair distance to travel.

That could be how they know he isn't in the area. He could have traveled out of the country, therefore they would know based on plane ticket/passport, etc. If you use your passport to travel out of the country, is there a way to track you through that? Or just airplane flight tracking?

Just because they release his name doesn't mean they won't find him! Do the Tsarnaev brothers ring a bell??

Their names were put out there, and within hours they were found. Now granted, it was a massive hunt and it shut a city down...but they were still found!

Yeah, I hope they do get him soon. Im just surprised that LE would not have tried to keep his name quiet and catch him off guard.

There is a large reward now so maybe LE is relying on someone trying to claim the reward to turn them in.

Wonder if he hopped on the train station near where he was running. The 5 gallon bucket???

The cash could have been from the account put aside to fund this project IYKWIM, he may have set up a bank account especially for the martial arts center and used those funds which had already been set aside to pay contractors and other costs, for the ransom.

I'm not believing another word about that delivery (other than it happened) unless the info is from LE or at least from some other source besides NG. She lost all credibility for me.

JMO.

Is he an immigrant from Guyanai? If that's the right page, he says he's "self-employed."

Yeah, this cockroach is "employed" torturing children.

Big Man will soon learn his share of that money won't go far on the run.

You shoudl read another article where she claimed she knew nothing about the money. I think she found out from being questioned, and started saying she knew about the money.

Yeah, we have seen conflicting reports.

He looks a lot heavier set than the man in the video with the bucket. At least to me.

Would you please share the FB link for DDW?

I don't doubt any of this because I know it was a big house and not a complete burn down...but what are the chances that a). The pizza was not destroyed by the fire? b). The pizza was not destroyed by the water used to put out the fire? Idk I just hope the pizza was in fact inside the house still and not outside in the trash. Kudos to Dominos and their fire/water proof boxes!!

It sounds to me that they have tracked him through a flight to be so certain that he isn't in the area.

they put the marathon bombers FACES out there before they were caught......I don't remember hearing their names until well after the shootout started. (on sports radio of all places.)

this guy is a criminal with a record.......do we think the family hangs around people like this for fun? and no, I don't think this guy is one of the daughters boyfriends...

And there you go........human filth! Snuffs out an entire family. I'm shaking my head and kissing my young. And......it's a brotha!!! GTFO!

That could be how they know he isn't in the area. He could have traveled out of the country, therefore they would know based on plane ticket/passport, etc. If you use your passport to travel out of the country, is there a way to track you through that? Or just airplane flight tracking?

I think they pretty much have all your data now if you use a passport and airline ticket. NSA. At a minimum, they would be able to track the country you go to. If he tries to cross out of the USA with more than $10k in cash, he'll be in trouble. Don't ask me how I know this. (Not me. People I know. ;)

Im surprised LE even released his name. Now he knows he is wanted and can run out of state or country.

Wouldnt LE normally just go after him without breaking this news?

No doubt the police tried to locate him today -- at his home, family's home, etc -- and realized that he was already hiding or on the run. At that point, their next best hope is to release info to the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radiodial