DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since all of the information was deleted...because sleuthing victims and witnesses is against TOS...I am not going to repeat any of it for you.

Maybe you can send her a PM and ask her about it.

And for the record, I am perfectly calm.

I'm pretty sure JW can be sleuthed though.

I'm pretty sure JW can be sleuthed though.

JW is a witness. His whereabouts and story have been verified by LE. He's not a suspect per prelim. He's a witness. His role was receiving a request by his boss to meet another employee and deliver a package to SS. And that is what he did according to the prelim testimony

JW is a witness. His whereabouts and story have been verified by LE. He's not a suspect per prelim. He's a witness. His role was receiving a request by his boss to meet another employee and deliver a package to SS. And that is what he did according to the prelim testimony

So, there has been a change in status as far as Websleuths is concerned? Because I think as far as JW, more used to be allowed? Just want to clarify. Thanks.

LOL, I was just joshin' at thinking what what Ago might have been aiming for: DW did eat pizza, but brought his own, stayed outside, never went in the house, nor did he know anything about what was going on in there? Still think that Ago might be trying to riff off of previous attorney statement that DW thinks he was set-up.

He just doesn't have anything to work with for a defense, so he's grasping at pizza crusts. Outside. In the trash can. That may or may not have been at the SS home. I call shenanigans that the picture even made it into the court pile. Either he's a good actor or even he lost track of where he was going with that.

View attachment 79171

Oh. Duh! :blushing:

"not exactly a suspect" -owens

It was frustrating to hear Owens talk about a lot of things. I don't think Owens knew what he was talking about in regards to DNA, and defense lawyer was trying to trip him (which wouldn't take a lot of effort).

I agree. It seemed that Owens' MO was to play dumb and give up the least information possible. I completely understand why.
Why give the defense any ammunition in the PH when its only purpose is to make sure that DW goes to trial? All he had to do was verify that everything in the affidavit still held. And he did that. (Still frustrating though!)

If I was framed for a home invasion where3 adults and 1 child were brutally murdered I would be doing everything in my power to bring the "guilty people" to justice .I would be telling everything I knew to LE . Such a bogus defense

If I was framed for a home invasion where3 adults and 1 child were brutally murdered I would be doing everything in my power to bring the "guilty people" to justice .I would be telling everything I knew to LE . Such a bogus defense

My guess is that he has been telling the police everything he knows. We only know of the 1st conversation they had, I would imagine there have been more. If he doesn't know who else may be involved, then he just doesn't know. What do you suggest he do. I know if it was me and people, mostly online people were trying to frame me I would just stay of site, so they couldn't pick apart my every word and every body movement.

I'm sure the police would not appreciate him going out looking for perps. That is their job, not his.

"not exactly a suspect" -owens

Defense atty Ago. "W1 is a crucial witness."
Bach said his whereabouts had been verified by LE
Owens said he "would not use the word suspect"

Just me, but I'd be laying real low. Only the police would know where I was. I would be extremely afraid merely based on the fact that only Wint was arrested and there were 5 other people with him that were released and God and Law Enforcement only knows where they are at this point in time. :couch:

My guess is that he has been telling the police everything he knows. We only know of the 1st conversation they had, I would imagine there have been more. If he doesn't know who else may be involved, then he just doesn't know. What do you suggest he do. I know if it was me and people, mostly online people were trying to frame me I would just stay of site, so they couldn't pick apart my every word and every body movement.

I'm sure the police would not appreciate him going out looking for perps. That is their job, not his.

Wait, are we talking about DW or JW? It's DW who (if his last lawyer was expressing DW's thoughts accurately) said he was set up for the murders. JW is not being framed by anyone. The defense lawyer just went over what was in the affidavit and asked questions like whether LE could verify that JW got instructions to drop off the $$ in the car or that it was simply JW's story, etc. Pretty benign stuff since, like Bach said, it really doesn't matter. JW's involvement or lack thereof doesn't make a smidge of difference in DW's case. I'm not sure why Ago is even bothering to discredit him, except maybe to try to get rid of the felony part of the charge.

Hopefully JW is talking to LE and telling them everything he knows. He obviously held back at first--not offering the info to LE about the $$ drop off the morning of the fires but instead just asking to get his car out, and not sharing all the info he had in the interview--but I am sure we will learn more about the facts that he has shared through discovery. We really didn't learn anything new at all in the PH except that others DID place JW at the dojo at the time of the fire. The bench convo was interesting in that Bach did NOT want Ago fishing to find out exactly how JW's whereabouts were corroborated. (In the end, we learned that verification was through JW's own accounts and cell phone pings that aligned.) That red bag remains as elusive as ever!

Defense atty Ago. "W1 is a crucial witness."
Bach said his whereabouts had been verified by LE
Owens said he "would not use the word suspect"

Yes, thanks for clarifying! "Would not use the word suspect."

Of course he's still a witness. W1. Nothing has changed there. Nothing has changed at all. Everything we know is the same as it was before the PH, because they were sticking to the affidavit.

Wait, are we talking about DW or JW? It's DW who (if his last lawyer was expressing DW's thoughts accurately) said he was set up for the murders. JW is not being framed by anyone. The defense lawyer just went over what was in the affidavit and asked questions like whether LE could verify that JW got instructions to drop off the $$ in the car or that it was simply JW's story, etc. Pretty benign stuff since, like Bach said, it really doesn't matter. JW's involvement or lack thereof doesn't make a smidge of difference in DW's case. I'm not sure why Ago is even bothering to discredit him, except maybe to try to get rid of the felony part of the charge.

Hopefully JW is talking to LE and telling them everything he knows. He obviously held back at first--not offering the info to LE about the $$ drop off the morning of the fires but instead just asking to get his car out, and not sharing all the info he had in the interview--but I am sure we will learn more about the facts that he has shared through discovery. We really didn't learn anything new at all in the PH except that others DID place JW at the dojo at the time of the fire. The bench convo was interesting in that Bach did NOT want Ago fishing to find out exactly how JW's whereabouts were corroborated. (In the end, we learned that verification was through JW's own accounts and cell phone pings that aligned.) That red bag remains as elusive as ever!

oops, my bad, I thought they were talking about W1

Yes, thanks for clarifying! "Would not use the word suspect."

Of course he's still a witness. W1. Nothing has changed there. Nothing has changed at all. Everything we know is the same as it was before the PH, because they were sticking to the affidavit.

I think we have been able to discount some of the wildest accusations that were suggested against JW since the PH. Some here were speculating that JW never dropped any money off, was secretly under arrest somewhere, had left his BMW at 10:30 am and taken the Porsche, was involved with DW in a criminal theft ring, was no where near the Dojo that day, did not get a call about the fire but knew it because he planned it...etc etc

I doubt any attorney would advise a client charged and denied bail for murder to offer any assistance to law enforcement without receiving an incentive to do so from the prosecutor.

JMO

I think we have been able to discount some of the wildest accusations that were suggested against JW since the PH. Some here were speculating that JW never dropped any money off, was secretly under arrest somewhere, had left his BMW at 10:30 am and taken the Porsche, was involved with DW in a criminal theft ring, was no where near the Dojo that day, did not get a call about the fire but knew it because he planned it...etc etc

Yeah that's true. A few new things. Sounds like he was seen at the dojo in the afternoon and was told about the fire there. (I wonder why that wasn't in the affidavit. LE would have known that by then. It's almost as if they were picking and choosing info to include that would make him look suspicious, whereas being seen at the dojo at that time bodes well for him--better than even pings, which are approximate..) And we know he isn't under arrest. On the not so great side, a lot of us were assuming he presented himself to LE upon hearing about the fire to share his account of dropping off the money. It is disappointing (in a mind-boggling sense--not an incriminating sense) to know he was just trying to get his car and get out of dodge. Humans are a fascinating bunch. IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RSBM

Wasn't this speculation here? Can you post a link?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I adjusted my post to reflect that it is just my opinion. That opinion is based on a photo of JW standing with the Mosler vehicle in a parking lot. This photo and others were posted on his FB page that we know now has been taken down.

So JMO's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member