GUILTY DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think his lower body was consumed by the fire. The fire was started on his bed with gasoline. My guess is that DW started the fire after he had killed everyone. It was probably the very last thing he did before leaving the house.

It depends on if the gasoline was directly poured on his body which it seems it was and a large amount of it.

Bodies have been burned to ashes in other
fires. It doesn't take nearly as long to destroy a body to ashes as some may think.

He evidently poured the gasoline directly on the lower half of Philip's body and what is so hard to think about is little Philip was alive as he was being subjected to all of this unimaginable inhumane treatment.

This is one of the most horrific and barbaric cases I have ever seen. Overkill doesn't even begin to describe it.

Imo

Child killers are not treated well by other inmates. I hope DW gets what he deserves in prison.

Child killers are not treated well by other inmates. I hope DW gets what he deserves in prison.

True but no matter what happens to him there isn't anything that could happen to make him pay for what he has done.

I am not one to want revenge against anyone but in this case the only way for him to get what he truly deserves is to suffer every barbaric act he put his 4 victims through.

Jmo

Gonna be hard to get that image of of their heads.

JMO

That will never happen. In all murder cases where I was a juror all of the images have stayed with me. None of them included the torture of the victims including children although they too were brutal to see..

The jurors lives will never be the same. No one should ever have to witness what they have seen. My heart breaks for them all.

!!!!?OMG!!!!!
From Meaghan Fitzgerald Twitter
1m

#Breaking Defense says lone suspect Daron Wint will take the witness stand today in #MansionMurders trial.
@nbcwashington

I know the DA is ecstatic he will be doing so. He has nothing to lose. It usually ends badly when a defendant takes the stand. I am sure the DA is very prepared.

Not surprised at all by this move. Narcissists believe everyone will believe their lies just like Arias believed the same.

Last edited:
I think his lower body was consumed by the fire. The fire was started on his bed with gasoline. My guess is that DW started the fire after he had killed everyone. It was probably the very last thing he did before leaving the house.

It does seem likely adults were killed first, but reporting was that fire was COD for little PS. Maybe ME testimony today will add to or change that.

“Breaking -Defense in Mansion Murders case says Daron Wint will take the stand. Should happen shortly. After one other witness. Prosecution rested and judge denied a defense request for acquittal.”
—- Paul Wagner Fox 5 DC Twitter

So who’s going to testify for the defense before DW??

JMO

“Breaking -Defense in Mansion Murders case says Daron Wint will take the stand. Should happen shortly. After one other witness. Prosecution rested and judge denied a defense request for acquittal.”
—- Paul Wagner Fox 5 DC Twitter

So who’s going to testify for the defense before DW??

JMO
Hair expert?

I am worried about auric field contamination of the witness stand. In other states and countries, having a separate cage/place for the defendant is a good idea. They will need to run a negative ion blower or ozone generator on the witness stand after daron wint leaves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kcee