GUILTY DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he SERIOUSLY going to testify that he stayed downstairs and had no idea his brothers were upstairs torturing the family to death?

Yep and he thinks the jurors are going to believe his absurdity. Its never wise to insult the jury's intelligence.

He wants them to disregard all of the evidence they've seen against him only.

Imo

This is a dream come true for the prosecution. Is there any way to get a copy of the full hearing transcript after the trial?

Yes it is Maddy. Also when a defendant testifies in their own behalf the chances of appeals go way down.

So this is great news for the state.

Daron Wint’s alibi: his brothers allegedly hired him for a painting and drywall job, they met up 5/13
@6am
, then plan changed. Daron no longer needed for the job, but bros needed his van. Daron dropped off @ a friend’s house, only identified thus far as “Ed”

Twitter

Paul Wagner‏Verified account @Fox5Wagner
Judge in Mansion Murders case sides with prosecutors in denying an acquittal for Daron Wint. Sights burning of van, DNA, going silent on Facebook on 13th and 14th of May, internet searches, timeline established by prosecutors and cash Wint had with him in NYC.

DpKhWooWkAEcJhq.jpg

10:42 AM - 10 Oct 2018

Breaking- Wint has taken the stand in his own defense.

DpKSPpVUcAE_ZXS.jpg

9:36 AM - 10 Oct 2018

Daron Wint’s alibi: his brothers allegedly hired him for a painting and drywall job, they met up 5/13
@6am
, then plan changed. Daron no longer needed for the job, but bros needed his van. Daron dropped off @ a friend’s house, only identified thus far as “Ed”

Twitter

Pretty alibi considering the charges and evidence against him imo.
The court has taken a break for lunch. I can't wait to hear the rest of this testimony. If DW testifies first, I wonder what else the def has in store.
Often times, they save their best witnesses for last.

Melanie Alnwick
@fox5melanie

@6am,
then plan changed. Daron no longer needed for the job, but bros needed his van. Daron dropped off @ a friend’s house, only identified thus far as “Ed”.
@fox5dc
(2/2)
10:16 AM · Oct 10, 2018

Melanie Alnwick
@fox5melanie

Packed courtroom room as #MansionMurders suspect Daron Wint takes the stand. He tears up initially, dabbing his eyes with a tissue, telling the defense attorney that he’s a little nervous. (1/2)
@fox5dc

10:14 AM · Oct 10, 2018

@6am

Twitter
Ed.

Huh.

So, he was at Ed's house. Couldn't have done the crime.

For Pete's sake, really??!!

Defense begins questioning Daron Wint on the stand today. Setting up where he was on the morning of the 13th of May, 2015. Wint told court he had been offered a job by his brother Darrell and met him at PCM painting where he was told job offer off and brother needed his van.
10:46 AM - 10 Oct 2018

Keith L. Alexander‏Verified account @keithlalexander
Audience member gasps “Oh my God” as medical examiner shows photo of 10-yr-old Philip’s body. 100% of his body burned, very little skin left, examiner says. Only top half of body found. 3 stab wounds, one from right side of body thru back, likely done by sword. #MansionMurders.

7:34 AM - 10 Oct 2018

After showing autopsy photos to jury, prosecutors rest in the trial of quadruple murders after about 5 weeks. Defense begins its case. But likely prosecutors will put on new evidence in their rebuttal after defense completes their case #MansionMurders

8:14 AM - 10 Oct 2018

Daron Wint will be taking the stand in his defense. Quadruple murders. #MansionMurders

8:41 AM - 10 Oct 2018

#DaronWint takes the stand and tells the jury his half brother Darrell told him he needed to borrow his van for a job, but never told him what kind of job. This was 6 a.m. on May 13, 2015, he testified, the day authorities say killer broke into Savopoulos home. #MansionMurders. (BBM)

10:21 AM - 10 Oct 2018

What will Christopher Bruckmann ask daron wint? I hope he can trip him up! Although he might have surprise evidence for the rebuttal that will negate any testimony by the suspect.

Reactions: IDK
Pretty ****** alibi considering the charges and evidence against him imo.
The court has taken a break for lunch. I can't wait to hear the rest of this testimony. If DW testifies first, I wonder what else the def has in store.
Often times, they save their best witnesses for last.

I wonder if the prosecutor expected this and has rebuttal witnesses ready to testify.

The testimony will become very interesting once it's the DAs turn to cross examine Wint.

I may miss it since Michael is barreling our way.

I wonder if the prosecutor expected this and has rebuttal witnesses ready to testify.

The testimony will become very interesting once it's the DAs turn to cross examine Wint.

I may miss it since Michael is barreling our way.
I haven't been watching the storm (like I usually do) and didn't know you were in the path. Take care!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1