GUILTY DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess he 'had to ' forget his cell phone in the cars because he had to explain why his phone was pinging the way it was.

So while he was partying with Ed, his alibi, who has since died, his phone was making its way to and from the crime scene.

Cell phone was probably just going to the crime scene for a slice of pizza that it hates or likes.

I soooo dislike DW... he activates my inner smarta$$

So I guess he 'had to ' forget his cell phone in the cars because he had to explain why his phone was pinging the way it was.

So while he was partying with Ed, his alibi, who has since died, his phone was making its way to and from the crime scene.

Where did you find information about his phone pinging @katydid23

Paul Wagner‏Verified account @Fox5Wagner 20m20 minutes ago
Daron Wint has so far stuck to story that brother Darrell carried out the murders on Woodland Drive & he was angry with him until Prosecutor Laura Bach threw a curveball. Wint said he did not know Darrell had given interview to police and took them to where van was set on fire. This from Paul Wagner, stay tuned for the full explanation.

One of the women testified that DW had multiple phones: one for incoming calls and one for outgoing calls. Carried in paper bag.. Poor DW, he was with dead Ed, and no phone(s) while family was being tortured and murdered. I think the jurors must be smirking!

Paul Wagner‏Verified account @Fox5Wagner
The Mansion Murders trial has broken for lunch. Daron Wint is still undergoing cross examination by prosecution. Place is packed. People listening in overflow courtroom. Housekeeper Nelly Gutierrez is here listening to the testimony.

DpPl_-SXgAIZAUF.jpg

10:20 AM - 11 Oct 2018

Paul Wagner‏Verified account @Fox5Wagner 20m20 minutes ago
Daron Wint has so far stuck to story that brother Darrell carried out the murders on Woodland Drive & he was angry with him until Prosecutor Laura Bach threw a curveball. Wint said he did not know Darrell had given interview to police and took them to where van was set on fire. This from Paul Wagner, stay tuned for the full explanation.

Do we know yet how Darrell knew where the van was set on fire? Will Darrell be a government witness on rebuttal?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member