GUILTY DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Discovery rules require if the government makes an alibi demand the defense has to provide the info. My question: was the alibi demand fulfilled before or after "Ed" died?
I’m guessing no but I don’t know and she didn’t ask that specifically. She asked if DW knew that Ed was a cocaine and heroin addict and sex offender, and DW said no. He said he know Ed did drugs but didn’t know which ones. Asked if he knew Ed died a year ago DW said no. Pros said Ed was 52 in 2015.
Sorry for brief posts trying to type quickly on my phone. Hope I’m not breaking any rules in my posts.

They had to look at the autopsy photos of that poor sweet 10 yr old that was brutally tortured. They are going to be very cynical about anything this defendant tries to say, imo. As they should be.
And I'm thinking, if he could concoct that Ed story that covered all the bases (sort of), he could come up with a plan to commit this crime.

FWIW, I think the crime was a combo of planning and improvisation.

jmo

I hope the prosecution has those photos he "deleted" from his phone. I bought a camera that had video and images from inside the store still in dedicated onboard memory.

I hope the prosecution has those photos he "deleted" from his phone. I bought a camera that had video and images from inside the store still in dedicated onboard memory.
If the prosecution had the photos, I would think they would have presented them by now. Their case rested yesterday. The defense is making it's case now.

jmo

If the prosecution had the photos, I would think they would have presented them by now. Their case rested yesterday. The defense is making it's case now.

jmo

The photos would be intoduced via the defendant on cross.

Paul Wagner‏Verified account @Fox5Wagner
During cross examination today in Mansion Murders trial Daron Wint says the man who can support his alibi for where he was on May 13th and part of the 14th is dead. Wint told the court Wednesday that he spent the night at “Ed’s house” on Atlantic street SE. Was without a phone.
8:28 AM - 11 Oct 2018

Paul Wagner‏Verified account @Fox5Wagner
It’s one of the most anticipated cross examinations in recent DC Superior Court history where it is rare for defendants to take the stand in their own defense. Daron Wint will be facing off against 1 of DC’s most experienced homicide prosecutors. ⁦@fox5melanie⁩ covering
5:12 AM - 11 Oct 2018

Bruce Leshan‏Verified account @BruceLeshan 1h1 hour ago
#Developing Prosecutors pick apart Daron Wint’s alibi in #MansionMurders hostage taking. “So the only person you can remember is Ed, and Ed is dead?!!!” Wint says he spent day at “Ed’s” house in SE DC. @wusa9

DpPMK2KXgAAxPNY.jpg

So I guess he 'had to ' forget his cell phone in the cars because he had to explain why his phone was pinging the way it was.

So while he was partying with Ed, his alibi, who has since died, his phone was making its way to and from the crime scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1