DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did DDW still have dreads when he was arrested? The affidavit says that a black male with short well-groomed hair was seen driving a blue Porsche erratically around 1:30 pm on May 14.

I completely missed that, good catch. Yep, he had dreads when arrested. Could that really have been mistaken for short well-groomed hair?

I'm thinking NG called to confirm perhaps after the fire was reported or it was verified they had perished? Maybe, she was trying to find out if SS was still alive that morning and had accepted the cash drop off himself. If you knew your employer was to receive a huge cash drop off and the same day they are murder...anyone would suspect it was the cash as the main motive.

I am really surprised at everyone who was outside of this home when the hostage situation took place.
1.Landscapers (which could be multiple people)
2.Pizza delivery
3.Mrs. F's husband
4. Employee
He must of had them gagged from the beginning, but we heard little Philip's screams on the call. No one heard anything?

This whole case makes me furious. Entitlement...it's a sad day when you can't have nice things, that you work hard for, b/c someone Else feels it's owed to them instead. A whole family wiped out over greed. I bet SS would have drained his bank account b/c he thought his life and the lives of his loved ones was worth so much more than monetary items.

I completely missed that, good catch. Yep, he had dreads when arrested. Could that really have been mistaken for short well-groomed hair?

Where did you see that he had dreads when arrested? I saw a photo of him with short hair.

To me it sounds like he was mistaken about some of the details and they are making a big deal out of it. He lied about money being in an envelope originally when it was in a red bag. Big oppie doo. What does it have to do with the crime? Nothing as far as I can tell.

It actually is a big thing. The employers died just after this secquence of events. Most people would be going over their own connections in their minds, asking themselves if they missed something. So in answering questions the details should have been embedded in their minds. Or would be if they were telling the truth. Now if they were telling a lie, those details might be fuzzier. When composing a lie most people hit the high notes (I did this and this and that) but little details don't come out til the interview and won't be consistant when they are interviewed again.

That's what you typed with IT replaced with HE/HIM/HIS (could be SHE/HER/HERS if you think W-1 is female). I think W-1 and IT are one and the same.

W-1 is Witness 1
W-2 is Witness 2
IT is he - as in Witness 1 changed his story

Where did you see that he had dreads when arrested? I saw a photo of him with short hair.

I'll try to find a link. I'm hoping it wasn't an old mugshot I saw. But I do also remember reading that he hadn't changed his appearance at all and that he still had dreads. I'll try to find that link too.

jmo

There is really something about knowing that people were absolutely terrified (unimaginable terror) in the moments before their deaths, especially a child, that makes me feel extremely panicked and like I may throw up or cry at the same time.

I can't even wrap my mind around it. I can't even imagine how it would feel as a mother to see a child of mine being hurt and be completely helpless to stop it. The thought of any child suffering like that- regardless of whose child.

I feel this rage towards their murderer(s) boiling in my stomach. I have never thrown a punch in my life but if I could rewind time to when they were being tortured I can see myself inflicting an act of violence so savage on these horrible pathetic pieces of sh-t that people would think I was the psychopath. Ugh, mama bear instinct in full force right now.

:(

You said EXACTLY what I have been thinking and also , I'm sure you have the same thoughts for the father , the provider and protector of his home and family (which would include Vera ) , doing all he can and in the end knowing that all was lost. My only solace is thinking they are all perfectly fine now, with God, and away from all evil. May their family find comfort. My heart goes out to them.

I have seen him with dreads in the pic of him in the sleeveless shirt and without in the old mug shot
I do not know what he looked like yesterday

Pics I have seen of him sometimes show his dreads. But it looks like he sometimes wore his hair tied up it looks like. In a speeding car if his hair was tied back it might look like his hair was short.

There is really something about knowing that people were absolutely terrified (unimaginable terror) in the moments before their deaths, especially a child, that makes me feel extremely panicked and like I may throw up or cry at the same time.

I can't even wrap my mind around it. I can't even imagine how it would feel as a mother to see a child of mine being hurt and be completely helpless to stop it. The thought of any child suffering like that- regardless of whose child.

I feel this rage towards their murderer(s) boiling in my stomach. I have never thrown a punch in my life but if I could rewind time to when they were being tortured I can see myself inflicting an act of violence so savage on these horrible pathetic pieces of sh-t that people would think I was the psychopath. Ugh, mama bear instinct in full force right now.

:(

You said EXACTLY what I have been thinking and also , I'm sure you have the same thoughts for the father , the provider and protector of his home and family (which would include Vera ) , doing all he can and in the end knowing that all was lost. My only solace is thinking they are all perfectly fine now, with God, and away from all evil. May their family find comfort. My heart goes out to them.

Oh yeah of course I would think a father or any father would have those same feelings if they saw their child or any chIld go through that. I only said "mother" because I am one so its just my vantage point :)

And just for future reference- I often am very tongue-in-cheek or say/type things from a feminine/mom point of view but that definitely doesn't mean I think they only apply to women or moms, etc. (just FYI)

Sent from my not so humble opinion.

Pics I have seen of him sometimes show his dreads. But it looks like he sometimes wore his hair tied up it looks like. In a speeding car if his hair was tied back it might look like his hair was short.

Very true. I must have been looking at an old mugshot, so I guess we have no idea what his hair looks like now OR if he even had dreads at the time of the murder. So even if the witness was right about "short well-groomed hair" it could still be him.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members