DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CBSNY live news reporting that girlfriend is working with authorities to track down Wint.

well the opposite of panic and fear is giving a false sense of security that shouldn't exist.

so I guess its a slippery slope.

I mean media reports are not accurate. but we aren't exactly getting these from the national enquirer. some of them should actually be valid.

It is Fleet Week here (NYC).

Oh, that's right it is. I'd forgotten about that.
Where is this maniac?
I have a very bad feeling.
He has nothing to lose.
He knows the gig is up.
I know LE are doing the best that they can, but I'm feeling antsy and scared.
The girlfriend knows stuff, but they can't beat it out of her. What can they do?
I'm not liking this one bit.
You know that feeling when you check in at your Dr.'s office and naturally you have to pee too?
I feel like that x 100000000.

It was reported earlier that LE "pinged" the girlfriends phone to locate her at a fast food place to find her and haul her in for questioning.

The first point is if he did have any contact with her then it is not like she was going to tell LE anything. LE had to find her and drag her downtown.

The 2nd point is I am wondering about this "pinging" a phone to locate someone.

Does LE have a way to "ping" someone's cell phone without them knowing about it and they get a return TOWER signal to know which towers the cell phone is pinging from?

Does all this happen while the person with the phone doesnt even know? Its not like there phone is even ringing or anything I dont think.

He is carrying his cell phone around?!?!?!

I read or heard reported this evening (no link) that GF? told LE that he no longer had his original cell with him, but another one.

But take that as rumor since no link.

I'm wondering if the girlfriend originally called LE and gave them some info but wouldn't tell them where she was and they had to find her through cell pings.

It was reported earlier that LE "pinged" the girlfriends phone to locate her at a fast food place to find her and haul her in for questioning.

The first point is if he did have any contact with her then it is not like she was going to tell LE anything. LE had to find her and drag her downtown.

The 2nd point is I am wondering about this "pinging" a phone to locate someone.

Does LE have a way to "ping" someone's cell phone without them knowing about it and they get a return TOWER signal to know which towers the cell phone is pinging from?

Does all this happen while the person with the phone doesnt even know? Its not like there phone is even ringing or anything I dont think.

Yes the device they use to track phones is pretty cool- it acts as a cell tower itself to get the signal from the phone w the number they're looking for. It also tracks incoming and outgoing call and texts (just numbers and locations, no content) so- that being said, I'm sure they're using it to track anyone still alive in this case and whomever they contact (as well as relatives, contacts, etc)

Sent from my not so humble opinion.

Donna Harris ‏@DonnaABC7 5m5 minutes ago
Sources tell ABC7's Jen Donelan that Daron Wint is in custody in DC. Stay with ABC7...

He is carrying his cell phone around?!?!?!

Well how else can his crack dealer catch up with him.

Plus he may need his dealers number on hand since he cant remember it.

He is about to be sentenced to life in prison.

So of course the young diligent citizen needs his phone to call his crack dealer in order to have the time of his life before going to prison for life.

Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member