DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think he had help. I don't think it was about stealing a car. I think it was about money. The only reason I was bringing up this scenario is because others were posting about AS being "carjacked". There have been questions as to why VF was still at the home if she was supposed to get off work at 3. This whole thread is people giving opinions based on what we've read, watched, discussed. I was offering another possibility I hadn't seen mentioned yet. :dunno:

The reason it is confusing us is because there could be multiple motives, especially if there was more than one person involved. One person wanted the cars, one person the money, and then they appointed a brutal sadistic psychopath as the point person.

Interesting. Report made it seem like it was recent

Zillow/realtor.com had it listed for over 28 days as of a few days ago. I'd have to go back to the address and find the listing again to know the exact number of days, but it's been about a month.

That makes since! Good post. Also... Yesterday... I believe there was a post that employee from AIW drove W1 to the SS home to drop off money? If I hadn't read that, I would think... If he had the money and was involved he wouldn't have needed
To drop off at house, so, did employee drive him with the $40,000 to SS house? That would be his alibi, right?

His father doesn't live near there. He did in about 1997.

Mmmm. Are you sure about that? Because I have an address sent to me by someone who is a much better sleuther than I am and it is half a block away.

I could be imagining this because I have read so many posts but... did someone post that the house had a two car garage and two parking spots?
Well, that's what the realty listings say. could be wrong but probably the case.

That makes since! Good post. Also... Yesterday... I believe there was a post that employee from AIW drove W1 to the SS home to drop off money? If I hadn't read that, I would think... If he had the money and was involved he wouldn't have needed
To drop off at house, so, did employee drive him with the $40,000 to SS house? That would be his alibi, right?

There's so many many twists, they have mobile chop shop... which makes it seem all about the cars (this family had many beautiful, expensive cars) then they torch the Porsche?

I still don' think he is involved

You may be right!

But, I'm curious :)

Was it grief/nerves that caused his various mistakes when speaking with LE?

Do you think he is just "exercising his right to silence" since this happened?

Do you think that when we see him publicly he will be accompanied by an attorney?

You may be right!

But, I'm curious :)

Was it grief/nerves that caused his various mistakes when speaking with LE?

Do you think he is just "exercising his right to silence" since this happened?

Do you think that when we see him publicly he will be accompanied by an attorney?

It's just SO WEIRD that he won't talk to the police. He's either realllllllllly stupid or really guilty. I still lean more towards stupid, but it's looking worse and worse. JUST TALK TO THE POLICE.

If you have nothing to hide, you always tell the police everything you know. You do not need a lawyer to do that. It's called being a helper.

Just like with tom brady not showing his text messages, what does he have to hide???

I would even say he should not only talk to the police asafp, but then also give that reporter a call who tweeted at him to discuss with her- so she can report about talking to him so he can maintain some semblance of dignity that he isn't a total complete douche like people are now questioning.

Uh huh.

This seems fishy to me. Why do this publicly? If you want to reach estranged family members in deep, deep mourning, do you contact the media and make a public display of it?

I'm assuming this is the same person who posted on a FoxNews article and whose Twitter memorial to her "aunt" and "uncle" was a link to a DailyMail article.

I could be wrong and maybe she's a long-lost niece. Right now, I'm doubting it.

JMO.

Wasn't her comment on the news report the first mention of the assistant dropping-off $40,000?

Maybe it had been reported by MSM before she commented, but I can't find a link and can't recall.

ETA (I can find a link to the news report WITH her comment, but not one mentioning the assistant before that)

Isn't it the same one as commented on the early fox5 website story? b stone or something like that?

ayup. shes totally claiming to be their cousin. and it seems totally weird now that she's not in touch with them.

Same person who commented on the news report (early on)... RE: $40,000 delivery made by assistant.
Yeah, and that's fishy. If you're cut out, how are you privy to that little tidbit before it was released to the media?

It's just SO WEIRD that he won't talk to the police. He's either realllllllllly stupid or really guilty. I still lean more towards stupid, but it's looking worse and worse. JUST TALK TO THE POLICE.

If you have nothing to hide, you always tell the police everything you know. You do not need a lawyer to do that. It's called being a helper.

Just like with tom brady not showing his text messages, what does he have to hide???

I would even say he should not only talk to the police asafp, but then also give that reporter a call who tweeted at him to discuss with her- so she can report about talking to him so he can maintain some semblance of dignity that he isn't a total complete douche like people are now questioning.

RBBM

I thought he already spoke to the police: lied, supposedly corrected his version, but spoke to LE.

The media, the reporter: them he won't speak to and frankly, I don't blame him.

The car was never in the video released to the public. Also they've released video showing where the car was torched, and it was on an asphalt parking lot for the church.

Somebody just pasted a Porsche 911 into a still frame from the CCTV footage of the guy running.

I think you're right. I googled SS Porsche burned and this is pic I found. When I look further other pics only have DW and his bucket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1