DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You may be right!

But, I'm curious :)

Was it grief/nerves that caused his various mistakes when speaking with LE?

Do you think he is just "exercising his right to silence" since this happened?

Do you think that when we see him publicly he will be accompanied by an attorney?

I think nerves because he took the pics and he didn't want to look guilty. If I were him I would have a lawyer when I speak to LE again but I would also answer any questions they have... not play any games with them. I just really don't feel he is involved.

FOX 5 DC report:

What ... W-1's mom's house is empty & now for sale!!!

In the same report they said that W-1's Mom hasn't been at work for a week now. So, apparently Mom and son have both disappeared from view, presumably either together or for similar reasons. That's quite an escalation of alarm compared to failure to respond to media phone calls.

However, I don't think the house being up for sale is related. That just looked like the reporter hitting a dead end trying to track down Mom and son at home. I believe the house was already up for sale before the murders.

If W-1 has an attorney, the Fox 5 story should spur him to make a statement. The story showed a former prosecutor saying that W-1 would be a defendant in this case if he didn't play ball with LE. That's a fairly reckless defamation to put on TV, even conditionally. The media needs to wait for actual charges or at least a leak of possible charges before dragging someone's name (and face and social media account) through the mud as they just did on live TV.

also you can definitely see in the reflection of the car the dumpster and building. :) so I think it's real.

I wonder when the press will catch on the the address of JW's father and its proximity to the burning Porsche??
:D Yeah, IMO, LE leaked this bit about his Mom's place being empty and on the market... they got a tip about this, I'm sure....

This whole horrific plan seems to center around little Philip as the bargaining chip for whatever DW and any accomplices (if there are any) wanted. This is thinking a little outside the box but in looking at the proximity of St Albans School from their home on Woodland Drive...

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/320...8721446d01!2m2!1d-77.068678!2d38.928564?hl=en

How would DW know that little Philip was home due to the go kart accident? Maybe he didn't know. Did Philip walk to school or ride his bike? Was it customary for AS or SS to drive him to school? Could the plan have been to kidnap Philip on his way home for ransom? Wouldn't that have been much easier? After getting the money or whatever he wanted, as long as the kidnapper's identity was concealed, he could have just let Philip go. Instead, he was determined to punish the family. I do agree AS could have been targeted while she was out in her car. The time this all started is what is such a mystery. What time did St Albans school let out? If this happened before 3pm and no one came to pick up Philip from school that would have been a red herring. I suppose DW could have made AS send a text to school or, if Philip had a phone, to him saying to walk on home. AS might have refused to do so but DW could have sent a text using AS's phone. I so wish he had been in school that day. At least he would have had a chance to still be alive. Not sure if any of this makes any sense to you all. Thinking out loud.

I think nerves because he took the pics and he didn't want to look guilty. If I were him I would have a lawyer when I speak to LE again but I would also answer any questions they have... not play any games with them. I just really don't feel he is involved.

The thing I think about is he's a racing nut who just got a job with a fellow racing nut. He's his driver and involved with helping the young PS race. Seems like a dream job. And yes, he needs to be available and play no games with LE. I don't care if he speaks to the media

His ****er doesn't live near there. He did in about 1997.
There are two addresses 5303 and 5313. ****er lived at 5313 in 1997. He lived at 5303 from 2008 est. to present. ****er has lived at two addresses in that complex a total of three times... that I have found.

The video without the car, there are tire tracks and it does appear that there was someone there "doing donuts" (that's what we used to call it ;))

Whether it was the Porsche and perps? I dunno.

I noticed the donuts when it first was released. No doubt foot prints discovered.

I am simply stunned by the entire magnitude of this crime. I almost wish it is some type of high roller/international crime versus a bunch of 20 to 30 something year old losers. If I can even use the word wish in this horrific, brutal crime.

This whole horrific plan seems to center around little Philip as the bargaining chip for whatever DW and any accomplices (if there are any) wanted. This is thinking a little outside the box but in looking at the proximity of St Albans School from their home on Woodland Drive...

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/320...8721446d01!2m2!1d-77.068678!2d38.928564?hl=en

How would DW know that little Philip was home due to the go kart accident? Maybe he didn't know. Did Philip walk to school or ride his bike? Was it customary for AS or SS to drive him to school? Could the plan have been to kidnap Philip on his way home for ransom? Wouldn't that have been much easier? After getting the money or whatever he wanted, as long as the kidnapper's identity was concealed, he could have just let Philip go. Instead, he was determined to punish the family. I do agree AS could have been targeted while she was out in her car. The time this all started is what is such a mystery. What time did St Albans school let out? If this happened before 3pm and no one came to pick up Philip from school that would have been a red herring. I suppose DW could have made AS send a text to school or, if Philip had a phone, to him saying to walk on home. AS might have refused to do so but DW could have sent a text using AS's phone. I so wish he had been in school that day. At least he would have had a chance to still be alive. Not sure if any of this makes any sense to you all. Thinking out loud.

Would JW have driven Philip to school sometimes? Is that how he might have known that the child was home?

The reporter said on his SM he listed that he lived there so she went to the house looking for him and she found it empty and for sale. Nobody tipped her off. Also, because the media is hounding him and blasting this on the news is NO reason for him to make a statement... in fact it is in his and the investigations best interest not to make a public statement imo. Also, I completely understand him and his mother laying low somewhere. I doubt her employer wants the attention. jmo

So we now know W2 is the gf of W1

And we think W3 was identified and located after a crimestopper report?

I never thought NG was W2....no real connection...

The thing I think about is he's a racing nut who just got a job with a fellow racing nut. He's his driver and involved with helping the young PS race. Seems like a dream job. And yes, he needs to be available and play no games with LE. I don't care if he speaks to the media

For those same reasons it could also be a nightmare job. JW wants to be a professional car driver, not a chauffer. There's a video of JW talking about to race you either need family money or a sponsor, which until he lost his job at the racetrack he had the track as his sponsor and I've not found anything that SS/AIW became his new racing sponsor (I looked). Every time JW would see PS, he'd be reminded how that kid has family money behind him to do what JW wants to do in racing while he schleps others around and looks on.

For those same reasons it could also be a nightmare job. JW wants to be a professional car driver, not a chauffer. There's a video of JW talking about to race you either need family money or a sponsor, which until he lost his job at the racetrack he had the track as his sponsor and I've not found anything that SS/AIW became his new racing sponsor (I looked). Every time JW would see PS, he'd be reminded how that kid has family behind him to do what JW wants to do in racing while he schleps others around and looks on.

That's true. But SS apparently gave him a job when he lost the track job. At least he was still around the sport and the people involved to make future connections. His Instagram pics seemed to have the "living the dream" attitude

JT shut down all his SM very soon after the fires. So, how did the reporter see the listing for the Annapolis townhouse. I believe LE leaked the name and possibly the info about mom's address or the reporter found his ticket which listed his address there in mid Sept 2014.

The reporter said on his SM he listed that he lived there so she went to the house looking for him and she found it empty and for sale. Nobody tipped her off. Also, because the media is hounding him and blasting this on the news is NO reason for him to make a statement... in fact it is in his and the investigations best interest not to make a public statement imo. Also, I completely understand him and his mother laying low somewhere. I doubt her employer wants the attention. jmo

BBM

I agree.

ayup. shes totally claiming to be their cousin. and it seems totally weird now that she's not in touch with them.

And IMO, she doesn't need to use media to try to contact them. The obituary has been published. She can travel to DC and pay her respects at the wake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1