DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/29173374/savopoulos-assistant

Multiple sources have told me that Jordan Wallace is the so-called “W-1” -- otherwise known as Witness 1 -- in court documents regarding this case and he lied to police about the details of dropping off the money at the Savopoulos' house.

“This witness is scared talking to the police,” said Howard. “He knows there have been multiple homicides. He's trying to distance himself from it. Certainly trying to make himself as innocent looking as possible.”

Maybe. But I don't think SS would trust him to deliver the money he thought/hoped would save his family if he had any reason at all to think W1 was upset with him.

Unless he was directed to do so.

Wint could have siphoned gas from one of the family cars, or used a family gas container already on hand (for a lawnmower, etc.).

If he acted alone, I have a hard time believing he brought his own gasoline. That's very cumbersome for a single-person home invasion. Bringing a tube for siphoning gas would be pretty good preparation, and less incriminating if caught short of torching the house. Also he could more easily ride Metro to the house area without carrying a container of gas.

I think he may have torched the Porshe 911 the same way, siphoning the gas into that white bucket. He may have brought that bucket to the house along with a tube at the initiation of the home invasion. Jumped on Metro bus and/or subway to get there.

Wint could have even forced SS to siphon the gas, holding PS at knife point.

BBM

If Wint had dared to take SS out of the house by knifepoint, I think there would have been a fight to the death in the yard.

I'm so hoping that SS and/or AS were able to leave some sort of clue or message inside the house. Please let LE find something like that!! Wishful thinking, speculation, not fact based on anything we know at the moment.

:welcomeback:

I'm glad that you've decided to return to the thread.
I enjoy reading your posts and thoughts about this case.
I've had to step away several times, believe me.

I too hope that they left some sort of message clue, very unlikely, but we can hope.
I think that hope is one of the things that keep us all from going bonkers.

I'd like to add something about the lawyer as well.
I opined in the first thread that I thought that the alleged perp was as dumb as a dinner plate.
I think that the defense lawyer is in the same category. He is a ding-a-ling and causing more harm than good for his client.
How this dude passed the bar is beyond me.

:modstop:

Please do not post the picture anymore and no sleuthing of family members including addresses. Thank you

I think that the defense lawyer is in the same category. He is a ding-a-ling and causing more harm than good for his client.
How this dude passed the bar is beyond me.

It's not even his client as currently he doesn't represent either DW or DW's family. Not smart.

I'm not ready yet to think W1 is involved. I think LE is pressing hard, very hard, for W1 to come out of hiding and talk to them. I'm sure LE is not happy with the fact that W1 lied to them and I'm sure they don't want to play friendly with him.

But, I'm not ready to think he was involved with this heinous crime. I hope I'm not wrong, though I concede I could be.

Please don't let it happen that he was in the house that night. For the sake of the little boy, please don't let someone he knew to be part of all this.

:( :( :(

JMO.

I have not been on the computer much the past 2 days. Are we sure that W1 is NOT speaking to LE now and is hiding from them?

I agree with you that it would be so horribly tragic if he were actually ever taking part in the home.

Jumping in and sorry if this has been addressed...

As someone pointed out...that truck was not capable of loading up a car.

And if the cars were the target...why in the heck would they burn the valuable 911???? It just doesn't fit!

I think we are wondering if the truck might have been a rolling chop shop?
Not sure.
I think he had no choice, he had to burn the Porsche, it contained too much DNA evidence.
Stabbing, beating people will leave evidence on your person? Which is then in the car.
Or he may have car jacked Amy in the first place, evidence of that in the car??

CNN coming up maybe new (maybe old) info on how Wint knew the family. Erin Burnett.

BBM

If Wint had dared to take SS out of the house by knifepoint, I think there would have been a fight to the death in the yard.

I speculated that PS (the son) might be at knifepoint, forcing SS to siphon the gas. All evidence says that Wint was torturing the son to gain the cooperation of the adults.

I have not been on the computer much the past 2 days. Are we sure that W1 is NOT speaking to LE now and is hiding from them?

I agree with you that it would be so horribly tragic if he were actually ever taking part in the home.
All we know really is that W1 and his mom are laying low. And, I don't blame them, as long as the police know where he is and as long as he is cooperating with them.

CNN - New details

Source tells CNN that Wint worked at AIW more than 10 years ago. He didn't have a good reputation. Left in 2005, doesn't know if it was on his own or if he was fired.

Police still looking at other suspects. People in car, his brother and his cousin. And, the women.

Sorry, nothing we don't already know. Now come the paid pundits.

Oh wait, its the so called attorney Mr Flicker. Good grief.

CNN coming up maybe new (maybe old) info on how Wint knew the family. Erin Burnett.

They just told us what we already know and then threw Ficker on the show. Ugh....so frustrating. I wonder if Greta knows more.

I speculated that PS (the son) might be at knifepoint, forcing SS to siphon the gas. All evidence says that Wint was torturing the son to gain the cooperation of the adults.

If that was the case and SS was free from ties to siphon the gas, then I feel certain he would have made a lunge at the perp if he was holding a knife at his son. Even if it meant himself getting killed, he would have freed the son and told him to run, jump through a window, whatever but I don't feel he would have stood, untied while he held a knife at his son. Jmo

All we know really is that W1 and his mom are laying low. And, I don't blame them, as long as the police know where he is and as long as he is cooperating with them.

That and that W-1 lied to the police about details having to do with the money and texted a photo of half (not all) of the money to his girlfriend, and that his father lived near where the Porsche was found, and that had been fired from his position as Director of Marketing at the go-kart track.

Some reports said that video from inside the home was erased. I'd like to know who erased the video and how. Or was this system simply deactivated and there was never any video. If it was erased...might there be some memory that hasnt been overwritten? Perhaps, the security system electronics were not burnt in the fire. Also, if it was wireless, do these systems send the data to a backup file on the internet or an in home computer? Anyone know how it might work?

I don't know how video's work regarding erasing and saving other data.

I do remember hearing evidence in other cases about deleting texts, computer, and phone stuff.
When I get some time, I'll have a look-see. :read:

I like the way you think.

I betcha that the investigators are looking into this.

this is all JMO...been a few days since i posted last.

dont think this was a chop shop operation. nothing i see leads me to believe that.
i also think the 40,000 was a red herring. the murders are far too personal and gruesome for this to be about a measley 40,000, either.
i know most of you posting about hypothetical dirty dealings involving mr s are only saying that looking for possible motives.....but i did see a couple of 'this is how the rich operate' comments in regards to just stereotypical behavior that people believe rich people have towards subordinates.....i dont think thats anymore fair then saying the HK is involved cause she has long fingernails or wint is more likely to be guilty cause he's an immigrant.
really at this point, i think almost everyone involved here is still a suspect, in my eyes anyways. JW maybe in hiding to protect himself from other suspects, or he might be in hiding cause he has something to hide. like besides lying to the police, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1