DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That girl posted a pic of her birth certificate with her mothers maiden name..she appears legit.

Even so...seems the family has cut them off. And IMO, their actions here prove to me why!!!

That may be an unfair observation - but it is the one I had!!!!

ETA - when my Grandfather died, my Mom and Aunt left one of my cousins out of the obituary. I was furious, even though I knew he was a "bad seed". I found out later some of the things he had done, and I was OK with their reasoning. I do have experience in this aspect of the case. Just sayin'...

That girl posted a pic of her birth certificate with her mothers maiden name..she appears legit.

I agree. She is connected with her mom on FB and they have too many geographical and personal commonalities with the family not to be related, IMHO. That said, if half of an estranged branch of my family -- on the wealthy side -- was just murdered, I would probably not be trotting around, calling attention to myself and my mother and our estrangement from the deceased and his parents at the moment.

Obviously, he wasn't supposed to take a photo of the money and text it to his g/f. So he could have been trying to cover that up by claiming money were in the envelope from the start.

It's not even his client as currently he doesn't represent either DW or DW's family. Not smart.

This attorney is enjoying the attention. Since he doesn't represent Wint at this point, he doesn't have any more information than the rest of us - he represented him in a few cases many years ago and sees this as a way to get on TV. Disgusting.

:welcomeback:

I'm glad that you've decided to return to the thread.
I enjoy reading your posts and thoughts about this case.
I've had to step away several times, believe me.

I too hope that they left some sort of message clue, very unlikely, but we can hope.
I think that hope is one of the things that keep us all from going bonkers.

I'd like to add something about the lawyer as well.
I opined in the first thread that I thought that the alleged perp was as dumb as a dinner plate.
I think that the defense lawyer is in the same category. He is a ding-a-ling and causing more harm than good for his client.
How this dude passed the bar is beyond me.

Thanks, Wysteria!! I can't stay away long from this case - I want to see it through.

I learned one new thing today, that I did not know, nor did I guess it, or surmise it, or think it or opine it, and that is that Witness 1 the driver/assistant, had emailed the photo of the money to …. his girlfriend!!! I had no idea at all. Nor, did I even know he had a girlfriend. Wouldn't it be a trip if his girlfriend is that weird BStone person? You know, the one whose mugshot shows up in Manatee, Florida. Something to do with fraud, I think. Of course his girlfriend is not her.

The other less concrete bit of info that I have been tossing around in my head today is that I think it is possible that the phone call to Savvas sister had something to do with obtaining the money, even though she herself has not said that publicly. In fact, she has revealed no details of the phone call that I am aware of.

Obviously, he wasn't supposed to take a photo of the money and text it to his g/f. So he could have been trying to cover that up by claiming money were in the envelope from the start.

And he may not have known the extent of the whole crime at the time of questioning, and he could have been trying to make it seem "less hinky" than it truly was. That may not be a great explanation of what I think...but that's the best I can come up with. LOL!!

JT shut down all his SM very soon after the fires. So, how did the reporter see the listing for the Annapolis townhouse. I believe LE leaked the name and possibly the info about mom's address or the reporter found his ticket which listed his address there in mid Sept 2014.

I found it, so I'm sure it wasn't that hard for the reporter to find it.

I have thought from the get-go that W1 was at first trying to deny that he ever knew there was money in the drop off. Once it became obvious he knew that there was money (the picture text and the other employee's info etc) he pretty much came clean with the cops and they lost interest in him. They know where he is, and they have seen no reason to arrest him. He was acting like a kid in a candy shop, not a person who had any clue that his boss was being held hostage. Once he found out what had happened, he just wanted to deny anything to do with the whole thing - so he did not want to even admit he knew he was dropping off money to begin with. He is not too mature, nor is he at all cool under pressure. I have seen him as a red herring from the first I heard of him.

We made fun of NG for talking too much, but now question JW for not talking to the media. Haha. His lawyer is probably advising him not to, if he has one.

Maybe. But I don't think SS would trust him to deliver the money he thought/hoped would save his family if he had any reason at all to think W1 was upset with him.

Maybe it wasn't his decision. I think Wint was calling the shots.

Even so...seems the family has cut them off. And IMO, their actions here prove to me why!!!

That may be an unfair observation - but it is the one I had!!!!

ETA - when my Grandfather died, my Mom and Aunt left one of my cousins out of the obituary. I was furious, even though I knew he was a "bad seed". I found out later some of the things he had done, and I was OK with their reasoning. I do have experience in this aspect of the case. Just sayin'...
My Dad cut me out of the family for a few yrs also... because I married a black man.

Not really. Said the police know where he is and he won't talk to the media.

So the police DO know where W1 is?? I got the impression he was in hiding from everyone, including LE.

I'm wondering if GF (W2) provided more information that doesn't jive with W1's statements? And/or maybe LE has found other evidence or heard statements from others that don't match the events as W1 described them.

The feeling I have is that LE is using the media to put pressure on W1 to talk to them, though he's not required to and I certainly hope he brings along a lawyer.

I think he ticked off LE with the lying. That really wasn't a good move.

JUST MY OPINION.

Here's another scenario to consider... Maybe VF did leave at 3pm. If DW was watching the house he would know her route home. Possible she was the first victim to come into contact with him? Did she ride the bus home? He could have forced VF to take him back to the house. Meanwhile, AS had plans to go out and called her husband to come home. Shortly after, DW shows up at the home with VF and that's when it all starts. Has it been verified that AS had plans to go out that night? I posted this a few days ago but it was lost in the breaking news conference. Again, just another possibilty.

There were two home invasions last year in the LA area that were much like that. The perps watched the mansion in the afternoon, and waited for the housekeeper to walk out the door. Many in our neighborhood walk to the bus stop in the afternoon. So the perps hid and waited until they see the housekeeper walk out the door. Then they strongarm them, by gunpoint, and force them back inside. :eek:

So why kill your meal ticket? I thought about that as well. His staff are the one's to lose the most by his death.

So the police DO know where W1 is?? I got the impression he was in hiding from everyone, including LE.

I'm wondering if GF (W2) provided more information that doesn't jive with W1's statements? And/or maybe LE has found other evidence or heard statements from others that don't match the events as W1 described them.

The feeling I have is that LE is using the media to put pressure on W1 to talk to them, though he's not required to and I certainly hope he brings along a lawyer.

I think he ticked off LE with the lying. That really wasn't a good move.

JUST MY OPINION.

I am wondering if W1 is using drugs. Sometimes people on meth or coke LIE about stupid stuff. alot.

ALSO, just now on Greta, it was said in a report, that the picture of the money was texted to W1's GIRLFRIEND.

Anyone else hear that already?

My Dad cut me out of the family for a few yrs also... because I married a black man.

That just makes me sad. For your family. For losing out on that time.

Trust me, my cousin's indiscretions were terrible. Stealing, hitting them. They weren't amazing supportive people, but they didn't deserve what he did to them!!

So why kill your meal ticket? I thought about that as well. His staff are the one's to lose the most by his death.

.....for "chump change" when you consider the wealth of this family. Makes no sense!
AND did he/they REALLY think he would get away with it? The dumbest criminal could not have possibly thought he would get away with this.

I don't think DW and accomplices had murder in their plan. It just doesn't make sense.

Why has LE not spoken with this girl in Florida who seems to know details about the case ($40,000) before MSM? If she is the daughter of SS' long-lost/ex-communicated sister, that could be a conspiracy and a half! Too crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soloinsight