DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if this article already posted, from today:

Dad of accused Washington quadruple killer Daron Wint: 'We hope that whoever committed these heinous crimes — my son included — will suffer the consequences'
BY Corky Siemaszko
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Published: Wednesday, May 27, 2015, 1:01 PM/Updated: Wednesday, May 27, 2015, 2:21 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...n-killer-hopes-consequences-article-1.2237333

"We hope that whoever committed these heinous crimes — my son included — will suffer the consequences of their actions," Dennis Wint said in a statement published Wednesday by The Washington Post..."I would like the family of the victims to know that our thoughts and prayers are with them," Dennis Wint wrote.

That's true. But SS apparently gave him a job when he lost the track job. At least he was still around the sport and the people involved to make future connections. His Instagram pics seemed to have the "living the dream" attitude

I wonder if maybe he asked for sponsorship from SS, and SS said no.

JT shut down all his SM very soon after the fires. So, how did the reporter see the listing for the Annapolis townhouse. I believe LE leaked the name and possibly the info about mom's address or the reporter found his ticket which listed his address there in mid Sept 2014.

Maybe the reporter has an account on WS. ::))

For those same reasons it could also be a nightmare job. JW wants to be a professional car driver, not a chauffer. There's a video of JW talking about to race you either need family money or a sponsor, which until he lost his job at the racetrack he had the track as his sponsor and I've not found anything that SS/AIW became his new racing sponsor (I looked). Every time JW would see PS, he'd be reminded how that kid has family behind him to do what JW wants to do in racing while he schleps others around and looks on.

And one of the mottos he posted was something like...drive forward and do not let anything from achieving your goal. Do not look at what is next to you or in your path.

Not the exact quote but along those lines. It gave me the chills when I read the exact quote before the SM accounts were taken down.

I wonder if maybe he asked for sponsorship from SS, and SS said no.

Maybe. But I don't think SS would trust him to deliver the money he thought/hoped would save his family if he had any reason at all to think W1 was upset with him.

This is about the box truck that was in the Wint convoy:
http://ameritfleetsolutions.com/mobile-service-center
You don't actually rent the vehicle, but instead you pay for a service where a mechanic comes out and it's the mechanic that uses the truck, not the customer. So whoever was driving the truck either worked for Amerit as mobile mechanic, borrowed it from someone who was or the truck was stolen.

I'm not ready yet to think W1 is involved. I think LE is pressing hard, very hard, for W1 to come out of hiding and talk to them. I'm sure LE is not happy with the fact that W1 lied to them and I'm sure they don't want to play friendly with him.

But, I'm not ready to think he was involved with this heinous crime. I hope I'm not wrong, though I concede I could be.

Please don't let it happen that he was in the house that night. For the sake of the little boy, please don't let someone he knew to be part of all this.

:( :( :(

JMO.

I believe Lanham as well.
Lanham is the zipcode for the 5400 block...apparently that is the block/address for DW in the charging docs.
One block (5300) is called New Carrollton and the 5400 Block is called Lanham.

Maybe. But I don't think SS would trust him to deliver the money he thought/hoped would save his family if he had any reason at all to think W1 was upset with him.

There's the theory/scenario where SS is instructed to ask for W-1 to deliver the money. It might not have been his idea. For all the calls and texts SS supposedly made, we can only guess at how they came about.

I'm not ready yet to think W1 is involved. I think LE is pressing hard, very hard, for W1 to come out of hiding and talk to them. I'm sure LE is not happy with the fact that W1 lied to them and I'm sure they don't want to play friendly with him.

But, I'm not ready to think he was involved with this heinous crime. I hope I'm not wrong, though I concede I could be.

Please don't let it happen that he was in the house that night. For the sake of the little boy, please don't let someone he knew to be part of all this.

JMO.

I don't believe he was involved either. It was hypothesized here that he send photo of the money to his g/f because he likes to brag about his important job.
In fact, as it turns out, he did send photo to his girlfriend.
I don't see anything sinister here.
He might just be someone who likes to brag about what he is doing, with no connection to the crime or to DW.
It was clear to me LE was suspecting him. He already talked to LE. He doesn't have to talk to them. It's his right.

I'm not sure I understand what is "news" here. We knew the assistant's name. Now we know he has a girlfriend and his mother's home has been for sale for almost a month. None of this is news regarding the case itself. What's new?

JMO.

I don't think he was involved in bodily harm. But he could have been involved in some sort of rip-off for some quick cash, not realizing DW was capable of doing this. That might explain the crying phone call. His lies are strange to say the least.

Why are we sleuthing JW's father?
Not the father but his likely connection or familiarity to the address which is one block from DW's address in the charging docs. I removed the link.

Well, I'm thinking they weren't killed until the very end. SS was on the phone just before noon. VF was still alive when firefighters arrived. These aren't certainties as we don't know who was using SS's phone and we don't know how long VF was struggling for life, but I'm thinking the clues tell us SS and VF were still alive until just before the fire. It seems that the boy was alive when the fire was set, so again, he was killed at the end. We don't know about AS.

It's awful writing this. All the killings, or at least 3, probably happened within an hour of time, perhaps less.

JUST SPECULATION, JMO, could be wrong.

Yes, truly awful...and while reading through this thread...and the discussion of the bound to chairs. There was probably an element of degregation here too. If they were bound for most of the time...then they would not have been able to take care of bodily functions. And it would have just been added torture for them to not be able to leave those chairs to do that.

Not a pleasant thought...to be sure...but one that makes me very sad. All of this torture - mental and physical - for what???

They will have to pull both of us back, I'm on this tangent with you. Bingo. DW going with the car truck to the storage location with the other vehicles. He is grandiose, a small time crook who might think he could sell or chop shop them. ????

Jumping in and sorry if this has been addressed...

As someone pointed out...that truck was not capable of loading up a car.

And if the cars were the target...why in the heck would they burn the valuable 911???? It just doesn't fit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1