DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that the funeral services have been held, I think LE will be releasing a lot of information soon. Most likely additional arrests will be made within the week. LE has been very clear in their assertion that multiple people were involved. My guess is that the house was robbed blind. Large items requiring numerous people to move them would indicate that DW wasn't acting alone.

Now that the funeral services have been held, I think LE will be releasing a lot of information soon. Most likely additional arrests will be made within the week. LE has been very clear in their assertion that multiple people were involved. My guess is that the house was robbed blind. Large items requiring numerous people to move them would indicate that DW wasn't acting alone.

I agree. Plus, today is the first of the month so a new grand jury will be impaneled.

JMO

On CNN< this morning, he skirted the issue. He said that he 'visited' DW in jail yesterday, but would NOT say that he was officially hired. Yet anyway.

Thanks, Katy. One news report I listened to called him the attorney. Then I heard he had met with him in jail. By all accounts DDW's parents have sense. Not that they would have a say in who defends him, but would have the savvy to avoid his ilk. MOO.

Well, how can you say "no way" when several of us, including myself, remember discussing it? It's posted on one of the early threads. I don't feel like going through all the threads to find it, but it's in there.

It's not important. This is a moot point. LE knew who he was by the time the docs were signed. I'm sure his DNA results came back earlier than Tuesday.

That's the impression I got as well. He saw something before the fire that made him stop his car. He said he couldn't say what he saw. So why did he say anything at all to the reporter? But he could have been lying and that's why the video was removed.

JMO, I don't think he was lying. What he reported had some heft. That's why it was removed. Look at all the drivel that remains on line. MOO. We shall see.

Sorry no link but iirc LE was reported as having said the MURDERS would have required more than one perpetrator. Now, as I posted at the time, I wonder what about the murders suggested this? And I don't mention the murder factor to dispute that many other elements might suggest accomplices, including a fingerprint they found on a water bottle, which if iirc, they had eliminated as being from family. Quite early on reporters and one "expert" said that there was quite a bit of evidence to sift through as the downstairs area's contents were pretty "intact." JMO and iirc.

And who doesn't like pizza? Seriously! His DNA is on the crust.

If you believe Mr. Ficker, Wint's mother doesn't like pizza, Wint's brother doesn't like pizza, and Wint's sister doesnt' like pizza.
Is that a brilliant defense or what?

:doh: I went to my cache! :blowkiss: and found the article and video. I would have never have found it if FerrariRose didn't share the station it was on, and then corny :giggle: telling us to try for a cached page in our 'puters. Everyone is soooooooooooo helpful this afternoon :giggle: ETA: And it DOES HAVE THE VIDEO with the neighbor on it talking too.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2015/05/4-found-dead-after-house-fire-were-homicide-victims-police-say-114003.html

Thanks for finding this! But I thought I saw him talking to the black reporter for WJLA? I wonder why they removed this video?

Anyone know if JW was at the funeral today?

Anyone know if JW has a record or convictions?

Just curious.

JMO, I don't think he was lying. What he reported had some heft. That's why it was removed. Look at all the drivel that remains on line. MOO. We shall see.

I bet neighbor saw these ****s loading a truck with all kinds of stuff. Art, electronics,
etc..

No, Ficker hasn't been officially hired (yet).

Maybe he's setting the stage for ineffective counsel once DW is convicted? "Hire me! If we lose, everyone will know you didn't receive adequate representation!"

Obvious? It was a package and UPS leaves packages on front porches daily.

No logical reason NOT to leave it on the front porch. A strong reason to choose the garage is if JW and DW were co-conspirators.

JMO

Pizza delivered after dark.
Red flags to order the delivery guy to deliver into a garage.
Normal to have delivery to front door, not necessarily normal to leave on doorstep, but less red flaggy than inside the garage.

$40,000 cash delivered during daylight where at any time someone could see DDW (or associate) open the door to retrieve.
Doubtful they wanted to take that risk.

No person of average intelligence would want to be responsible for leaving $40,000 cash - no matter how well disguised - on the front porch.

<modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member