DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you referring to the record of JW's statements to LE on the CHARGING documents--against DW? In those, yes, in his second version he says he put the money in a manila envelope which he found already in the car. However, I have not been able to copy and post from the PDF online of the scanned documents so not absolutely sure wording--he might not have said "I took the money out of the red bag," but he did admit he first transferred money given to him by other employee at bank to "a bag" (red or red-line--the one he sent photo of) and then said he placed money in the envelope he found in the car.

IF SW lists a red bag as part of items LE seeks and IF that would be the same red bag as the one photographed, then that would suggest that JW could not produce the red bag he photographed with the money in it and that LE thinks somehow or other DW and/or crew might have ended up with it. IF SO, implied would be that LE thinks JW and perpetrator/s had contact.
JMO speculation about speculation

I agree but it is sounding more and more as though the banker handed a manila envelope to the accountant and contained inside was the red bag with the cash. It is JW who claimed the accountant had the money in his pockets and that the red bag belonged to JW.

JMO

verb (used with object), mutilated, mutilating.1.to injure, disfigure, or make imperfect by removing or irreparablydamaging parts:Vandals mutilated the painting.

2.to deprive (a person or animal) of a limb or other essential part.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/mutilate

Thank's Pop's, I know what it means, but this just keeps getting worse if that's possible. :(

I hate to think of what "exactly" this means ...

But why mutilate the son?

If he felt he was cheated out of wages he could have been in a blind rage. I agree I don't understand why he would take it so far as to mutilate the son but at least this provides some motive. If this was just a garden variety home invasion I don't think the intruders would have acted with such brutality. They seemed intent on exacting revenge on the family.

I agree but it is sounding more and more as though the banker handed a manila envelope to the accountant and contained inside was the red bag with the cash. It is JW who claimed the accountant had the money in his pockets and that the red bag belonged to JW.

JMO

All of that is easily verified by LE and the accountant and the banker and the banks cameras.

Could the full 40,000., I don't know if was in all 100 dollar bills, fit in this size red bag--if you know?

Easily. We carried more than that in $100s when we adopted our children from overseas and that amount of money easily fit in two regular sized envelopes.

Why mutilate PS? What do they mean by "mutilate"?

https://twitter.com/BruceLeshan

Bruce Leshan ‏@BruceLeshan 3h3 hours ago Leesburg, VA

NEW: (And horrifying) Police believe killers tortured and mutilated Phillip #Savopoulos, poured gasoline on bed, set him on fire. @wusa9

Can't force myself to get my head or heart around it. Another poster mentioned earlier on that possibly JW felt ill will toward the little boy? He/She was just speculating but it gave me pause. Seems as though SS brought him on board out of the kindness of his heart after he had been fired. Then a few weeks later he signed on with a more qualified coach. Could young Philip have weighed in on this guy? Who knows? Could be a reach and probably is? I'm more inclined to think he could be involved but never dreamed about the outcome. All speculation on my part. And based on all I have read, we can't trust the media's reporting. I come here to get the straight scoop. Ain't no way the door with the footprint is a french door. JMO

Thank's Pop's, I know what it means, but this just keeps getting worse if that's possible. :(

I hate to think of what "exactly" this means ...

Okay, sorry :( I was thinking early on maybe he cut off digits like in the movies. :dunno:

All of that is easily verified by LE and the accountant and the banker and the banks cameras.

Apparently it was because JW admitted he lied. Only an idiot would lie about it to begin with and continue to concoct nonsensical stories.

JMO

I wasn't aware that it was known that DW was in NY prior to the crime. I know he went there afterward and it's reasonable to believe he knew members of the community if it is large. I just don't see how his rage would be so focused toward an innocent little boy.

JMO

IMO anybody that could do this heinous crime, mutilate this young boy, sit him on fire... and God knows what else... feels no compassion for his fellow islanders! He's a psychopath... incapable of compassion or empathy. He ate PIZZA, he must of heard them scream in agony and saw the fear in their eyes, and for him, that's power. He can't
be a contributor in life... he can only tie someone up and then he's the bad *advertiser censored**!

Easily. We carried more than that in $100s when we adopted our children from overseas and that amount of money easily fit in two regular sized envelopes.

God Bless you P&GMom!! It still boggles my mind when I hear about the cost of overseas adoption. Takes a special heart to go through that whole process...

Would it be possible for the search warrants be posted as some kind of sticky? I can't find the link.

Yes, which I already said, but how does that make it a normal day? We have no information as to when he got there, how long he was there, who all he was there with, what he did that day prior to going to the dojo, etc.

How would the perps know that unless they had inside information? It's not that he'd hear the breaking glass, but that he'd hear the VF and/or AS in response to either the glass breaking or seeing the perps. It would be an awfully dangerous move to spend days scoping and plotting this operation and rely - without inside information - that one of the occupants could not/would not call for help. PS may have been fully incapacitated and lacked a phone of any kind in his room, but knowing that is a different thing.

It proves there was at least one occupant in the house who didn't call for help despite there being an apparent forced entry, which you're right it doesn't prove for instance that this wasn't staged to only appear there was a forced entry as that could be why there was no calls from help by any occupants. This is the metaphorical dog that didn't bark.

This mansion is 8,000 SF and three stories. Some businesses aren't that large. Wint could have scoped the home out and saw where the occupants inside the home were located and went to the door that was further away from the occupants. Many home invaders are known to case the home out before going in. For all we know Wint may have been in the area prior pretending he was a worker of some sort wearing the green work vest.

I don't think Wint had to have insider help to do this anymore than any other lone home invaders who wound up killing multiple victims inside the home.

It wouldn't surprise me if none of them even heard the door being compromised especially if they were far away in another location inside the home from where it happened.

But if one did go to the door to see what the noise was then all he had to do is be right there to grab them and force them back into the home. Imo, he controlled all of them by threatening to do harm to one or all of them if they didn't do exactly what he said to do.

With the mansion being rather large no one may have even heard the entry into the home and only knew he was there once he was right on them.

I don't think anyone inside the home had time to call for help. He would move quickly and all he had to do is grab one and the others when they rushed to see what happened would be compliant to his demands based on the fear of him hurting one of them if they didn't do as he demanded.

imo

Okay, I give up.

In the original article linked to earlier today which included links to the warrants there were 4 warrants.

Warrant 1: Amy
Warrant 2: Jordan Wallace
Warrant 3: Savvas
Warrant 4: Vera

So, which one includes two numbers?

None of the links anyone has provided have helped me at all. When I follow them, I get one document. No little pictures and no link at the end to the next one. So just tell me which warrant and I will find it. Thanks.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/267576751/Wint-Warrant

202-497-****

Something interesting. I was looking back at the affidavit to see the exact language they used re the bag, envelope, etc., and in W-1's second story, he stated that what actually happened was that he took the money given to him by the AIW employee and placed the money in a red bag which BELONGED to W-1.

So, maybe I am not remembering everything correctly, but didn't JW say he thought he was asked to pick up a package and didn't know it was money until he had it? It made sense that he would bring a big gym back or racing bag to pick up a package, but why bring a money bag? And what's he doing with a money bag anyway?

Screen Shot 2015-06-03 at 4.45.52 PM.png

No, the very first cell number at the beginning is not SS phone. Initials for this number are DAJ 33 years old.

If you are talking about 202-497-**** that is AS's phone. That is the only number I see listed in the first warrant. Sorry I said SS's first - but the first warrant is for AS's phone.

Could you throw us a bone? Did you just google the phone number? Help us out.

I saw a post by JustK who said it was someone with initials DAJ who was 33 years old. I googled the number and found the same info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1