DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the numbers on the affidavits- I was able sleuth who the cell phone #s belong to-
There were 2 numbers- #1 was JW and second # ........ (I have the name but I'm not sure if I can post it). However, it may be the other possible suspect. I have never heard this name before BTW.

OMG Observation!!! Can you post it pleeeeeze! Give a hint???? :tantrum:

I asked another reporter about the red bag with money into the manila envelope and the car and he verified.

Can you verify , Pop, because I am thoroughly confused. What did the reporter verify in terms of the blasted red bag?

riginally Posted by Spice-Nine <snipped>

Please bear with me here.
We know DWW has connections to NYC and we are told his girlfriend lives in Brooklyn. It is also likely he has connection to the Guyanese community in NYC as well.

On Monday, May 18, 2015 the New York Daily News reported:
...Nearly three dozen construction workers &#8212; mostly Guyanese immigrants &#8212; got back pay Monday totaling close to $1 million after a city probe found they&#8217;d been ripped off by their employer.

The checks for the North American Iron Works employees &#8212; who worked on city schools and the Queens Museum from 2010 to 2012 &#8212; ranged from $382 to $73,801, according to city Controller Scott Stringer&#8217;s office....

Link:
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2227392

The announcement/press conference occurred on Monday, May 18th. In the photograph in the Observer article, NYC Controller, Scott Stringer is at the podium and he is surrounded by North American Iron Works employees. It is probable the knowledge of funds being recouped for the workers was disseminated among the community in the weeks or week before the May 18th announcement. DWW may have even known some of those receiving compensation.

It is possible that DWW felt slighted, cheated, possibly jealous and became angry and volatile. With the timing of this payout, it is plausible DWW approach the SS family on May 13, 2015 to settle whatever he perceived was denied him or done to him. This wasn't a straight up, robbery, burglary related to greed. This crime was personal and unique to DWW. He was enraged, he escalated and exacted his violent revenge on this poor family.
DWW DNA, blood evidence and likely additional evidence will assure either life in prison or if possible through case circumstances/locales, the death penalty.
If the death penalty applies, it may still be life in prison because it's possible there are significant mitigating factors in his background and/or he is mentally ill.

Although DWW will never leave prison, it is still hard to accept this dangerous man was free in the community to commit this horrible crime at all.

Peace to those who loved the victims of this crime.

New York Observer article link:
http://observer.com/2015/05/stringer...grant-workers/

Press Release:
https://comptroller.nyc.gov/wp-conte...R15-05-056.pdf

DWW Criminal (violent) History Link:
http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/loca...pect/27774899/

All of my post composed by me is IMOO

I think this may well be the motive! Even though North American Iron Works and American Iron Works are completely unrelated companies DDW may have thought that they were the same company and even if he knew they were separate he may have believed that AIW was engaged in the same practice of exploiting Guyanese workers. IIRC didn't one of DDW's brother also work at AIW. The two of them may have decided to collect "money owed".

From the Observer link:

Comptroller Scott Stringer today handed out checks totaling more than $900,000 to 33 mostly Guyanese immigrant workers&#8212;the proceeds of a nearly $1 million settlement with a construction firm that worked on 12 city projects and failed to pay prevailing wage.

The money redistribution followed a press conference where Mr. Stringer lambasted the Queens-based North American Iron Works Inc. for failing to pay the $42-an-hour plus benefits to its non-union employees, whom he said it had instead compensated at the rate of roughly $16 per hour

Read more at http://observer.com/2015/05/stringe...or-underpaid-immigrant-workers/#ixzz3c2jvvaIN
Follow us: @newyorkobserver on Twitter | newyorkobserver on Facebook

Are gangsters that careless in leaving footprints?

Just watched an old episode of the First 48, and a young gang member, wearing boots, kicked in a door, and his friends shot the man inside. The cops found the perp running in the nearby neighborhood, and matched his footprint to the door prints. It was the evidence that sent the three little stupid gangsters to jail.

Are gangsters that careless in leaving footprints?

LOL!!!

But I don't think that footprint was visible to the naked eye...that is only after fingerprint dust. I think.

That being said, when I first saw that, I had the same reaction "WTF would that person leave a big ol dirt print like that!"

I asked if he had heard that and he said yes.

Do you think they went back over the videotaped interview to clarify that...and realized that was the actual story?? How do they get to this "3rd" story?

Catching up, had to shower after reading some of this. Yes the prosecutors motion has been denied. I'm not sure if the public will get the information requested though.
I read it to say that the defense motion requesting the 911 logs, names of witnesses and such was denied. Since the defense motion was denied it made the prosecutions motion (reply to the defense motion) null. Just my understanding.

I think those commas are important context here.

I don't read that as all of those things were in the red bag. It was a red bag with ransom money. Clothes. etc.

I have no idea what this red bag looks like. But I don't see it as being something that could contain clothes, weapons, etc.

Of course, that is just my take on the wording.

Yes, think of it like red bag with ransom money; clothes; recording; whatever...

I think this may well be the motive! Even though North American Iron Works and American Iron Works are completely unrelated companies DDW may have thought that they were the same company and even if he knew they were separate he may have believed that AIW was engaged in the same practice of exploiting Guyanese workers. IIRC didn't one of DDW's brother also work at AIW. The two of them may have decided to collect "money owed".

From the Observer link:

You mean as some sort of revenge on behalf of their fellow Islanders? I guess I'm not seeing how getting underpaid ties to the incredible torture of the little boy. Going after SS' family for business-related issues seems a tad extreme, imo. Even Wint's father has blasted the degree of brutality inflicted upon this family and Vera who also was an immigrant.

JMO

The red bag was placed in the manila env and placed in the red car in the garage..

I am wondering now if it is a money bag...

pc2262595-vinyl_pvc_1_0_thickness_red_zippered_bank_deposit_bags_with_printing_logo.jpg

That makes the most sense to me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member