Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacob Carpenter
@NDN_JCarpenter
Hard to explain, but Mark Sievers is kind of overly demonstrative listening to calls. Laughing, nodding head, smiling. Anything but stoic.

THIS

Audio wasn't working but I actually saw that part - Mark laughing and smiling, nodding.... I was wondering "Wonder WTH he is laughing about?" I never once dreamed it was when the tapes were being played.

Beyond flippin' weird and highly inappropriate.

I asked JC what was going on...This was his reply. MS is not taking anything serious. What must the Judge and others be thinking?! I hope we can listen to the calls later

Certifiably CRAZY.
jmo

Warren Wright
4m4 minutes ago
Warren Wright ‏@WarrenWrightTV
Seiver ask kids to hide letters and keep them from Maternal grandmother. Concerned about "important information getting out. "

Warren Wright
9m9 minutes ago
SEIVERS complained maternal grandmother only let him speak with kids 4X in 6 weeks. Said that's "bullS**t" to kids in recoded conversation.

Warren Wright
21m21 minutes ago
SEIVERS conversations show him concerned with everything from using postal service to insisting mither carry phone chargers.

Warren Wright
24m24 minutes ago
Recorded jail conversations reveals Mark Sievers as controlling and argumentative. Speaks in a manic tone, dictating orders to his mother

Warren Wright
46m46 minutes ago
Mark says maternal grandmother not responsible. Points to not wearing seat belts. Involved In a car wreck and kids were in swimming rescue

Warren Wright
52m52 minutes ago
Court listens to recoded conversations b/w children and Mark Sievers. He openly laughs and weeps while court reviews conversations

Warren Wright
1h1 hour ago
Marks Lawyer states maternal grandmother took children to see a psychic.

Warren Wright
1h1 hour ago
Children have been seein therapist since August of 2015. Guardian states children believe father is "100% innocent. "

Warren Wright
1h1 hour ago
Guardian ad litem feels maternal grandmother mary Ann Gross should retain custody.

Warren Wright
2h2 hours ago
Guardian ad litem states children should have contact with father but should be supervised by Someone other then either grandma.

Warren Wright
2h2 hours ago
DCF says marks mother" was hesitant and fearful" to provide long term care. Whereas maternal grandmother moved down to SWFL to raise kids

Warren Wright
2h2 hours ago

https://twitter.com/WarrenWrightTV

another reporter take on what has gone down so far today. Between the two reporters who seem to be tweeting - this hearing is chock full of the goods.

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter 4m4 minutes ago
In a 10-minute break from phone calls in Sievers hearing. Expect another hour or so for them.

Sorry, I didn't realize others were posting but I have to post this last one!!

Warren WrightVerified account ‏@WarrenWrightTV [video=twitter;732297306809225217]https://twitter.com/WarrenWrightTV/status/732297306809225217[/video]
Seiver ask kids to hide letters and keep them from Maternal grandmother. Concerned about "important information getting out. "

I can't post a screenshot on my phone, but a search on Twitter brought up another journalist following the hearing. WarrenWrightTV. Maybe someone can grab his tweets, too? He's got some interesting things to share.

OHHHHHHH my!

The fear we all knew.....MS has been grooming the kids and they think he's 100% innocent......sigh

Power of attorney for what? His desires? That loser doesn't have a pot to **** in. Who is he kidding? This was all about his children.

His tweets are gold. It will be interesting what the judge has to say about those letters MS wanted hidden.

Warren WrightVerified account ‏@WarrenWrightTV [video=twitter;732276127918637056]https://twitter.com/WarrenWrightTV/status/732276127918637056[/video]
Children have been seein therapist since August of 2015. Guardian states children believe father is "100% innocent. "
I wonder what those poor girls think happened? They were left alone with him for too long before the arrest. Sound like he has a firm hold on their minds :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildandfree