DCF Shelter and Custody Hearings #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes sense to me now for both grandmas and their family to go for counseling with and with out the girls. I got the impression from the hearing, that each gram did their own thing and were working against each other and not for the girls best interest. I guess ir was the way BS came out and said it and her tone of voice. Thanks AZ and everyone for explaining this.
There are several different types of counseling/therapy available for both the grandmas and the children. IMO the most important thing for the children is Trauma counseling/therapy with a licensed counselor therapist it is important for the GAL to carefully watch over this area

WINK News follows

Sam Smink ‏@samsminkTV [video=twitter;738016651208183810]https://twitter.com/samsminkTV/status/738016651208183810[/video]
Mark Sievers dependency trial has been continued. Will pick back up June 17th. #winknews

Ben BraschVerified account ‏@ben_brasch 1h1 hour ago Fort Myers, FL
Openings are done. DCF blames him for the situation the girls are in. Sievers attorney maintains innocence. Mark pleads fifth amendment.

Ben BraschVerified account ‏@ben_brasch 2h2 hours ago
Dependency trial for Sievers girls. Mark looked back to smile at his mother and bailiff ordered him to face forward

WINK News ‏@winknews 3h3 hours ago
DCF in court today asking children of murdered Terese Sievers & suspect husband Mark be permanently placed in custody of her mother.

Per Sam Smink, WINK, Twitter, hearing now moved to June 17, 2016.

Sorry, cannot link, on iPad.

The last hearing was for temporary custody- DCF is asking the court to grant MAG permanent custody! Wow!

Does this hearing have anything at all to do with CWW? Oh wise sleuthers out there....I know someone will figure it out and explain to the rest of us.

DCF know alot more than we do and just the last dump doc showed his inappropriateness with the girls. jmo.

Thought it was done too. What has he done now?

It is not done. DCF still has legal custody of the girls. They want Mary to be given full custody (physical and legal) but the court must make the decision in order for the DCF case to be closed

Ben BraschVerified account ‏@ben_brasch 1h1 hour ago Fort Myers, FL
Openings are done. DCF blames him for the situation the girls are in. Sievers attorney maintains innocence. Mark pleads fifth amendment.

Dependency trial for Sievers girls. Mark looked back to smile at his mother and bailiff ordered him to face forward

WINK News ‏@winknews 3h3 hours ago
DCF in court today asking children of murdered Terese Sievers & suspect husband Mark be permanently placed in custody of her mother.
What's MS pleading the 5th to?

I wonder if DCF have discovered more from the letters, or has he stepped up his game in the calls since the last hearing. They're moving for permanent custody, so something must have happened very recently.

He was called out the last custody hearing too when he was trying to coach his mom. Stick a taser belt on him.

I hooe if she gets full custody that it does not include visitation,

I hope they can move to CT where there are opportunities for cousins, friends and other relatives to have relationships with the girls. There is nothing for them in Florida, I feel. His gf's and his sex offender friend.

Of course he was smiling at his mommy. Manipulation 101 continues with his mommy.
Last hearing he was shaking his head YES as mommy was testifying...mommy was staying right on script. He sickens me

No surprise there re Mark and his Mommie's looks in court. I really wanted to give BS the benefit of the doubt but the more we read and how she acted at the last hearing is so dysfunctional. In the beginning, I thought a life sentence would be better but I'm now leaning for the DP.

Girls need to escape his wrath and just maybe his mom can be reformed if he's not around. Mark will never change and he will continue to mess ppl up if he's alive. Sad but true. The girls need a fresh start and it's still not late for them to have a healthy life free of the dysfunction.

Knowing what we know from the last dump doc, he scares me. Even if he didnt had TS murdered, his sexual inappropriateness concerns me with the girls. I hope MAG gets permanent custody. jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!