DCF Shelter and Custody Hearings #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beach, your posts aren't showing up.

If you're viewing via tapatalk they won't. I am just posting the direct screenshots of JC's tweets. Promise you aren't missing a thing because others are posting the same via copy & pasting the text included in his tweets.

If you're viewing via tapatalk they won't. I am just posting the direct screenshots of JC's tweets. Promise you aren't missing a thing because others are posting the same via copy & pasting the texts.

They're showing now - I just have to keep refreshing. I don't use tapatalk!

Y'all keep up with posting the tweets and I am going to follow along. I am going to at least VIEW the video because I want to capture any good screenshots. hahaha

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter 6m6 minutes ago
Guardian ad litem answers "yes" when asked if she believes Mark is coaching girls and talking to them about the case.

Can't hear a darn thing, but the looks on her face are priceless.

Someone at WINK must have taken a vacation day.

Ok, this live feed is driving me to drink............ i want to hear the tapes soooo bad. and see Marks face just get redder by the second as he realizes he just lost his last tiny bit of control.

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter [video=twitter;732280956757807105]https://twitter.com/NDN_JCarpenter/status/732280956757807105[/video]
Jail calls played. Bonnie Sievers says she's "worried it will be years." Mark gets snappy, says "I’m getting out of here as soon as I can.”

WINK News We do apologize for the sound and quality issues. We are at the mercy of bandwidth and signal strength.

Jail calls played. Bonnie Sievers says she's "worried it will be years." Mark gets snappy, says "I’m getting out of here as soon as I can.

Jail calls played. Bonnie Sievers says she's "worried it will be years." Mark gets snappy, says "I’m getting out of here as soon as I can.”

*snort*

I can sense MS frustration via tweets. Very Nice. Thanks for keeping us informed BS

WINK News We do apologize for the sound and quality issues. We are at the mercy of bandwidth and signal strength.

Bless them! They have to be every bit as frustrated as we are.

ETA: At this point, I'll just take audio if they can manage that.

Yikes.....video froze on me......I need an angry pic of MS

*snort*

Yes, see, BS is worried that she might have the girls too long!!!!

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter 38s38 seconds ago
Mark tells girls that other people seek guardianship. “I can’t go into that detail right now, but they’re people that know and love you.”

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter 38s38 seconds ago
Mark tells girls that other people seek guardianship. “I can’t go into that detail right now, but they’re people that know and love you.”

So other people rather than BS? Hmm, he is trying so hard to keep them from MAG!

:lol: Mark gets snappy, says "I’m getting out of here as soon as I can.” OKayyyyyyyyyyy delusional man...

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter [video=twitter;732282167691083776]https://twitter.com/NDN_JCarpenter/status/732282167691083776[/video]
On stand, Bonnie Sievers said she was "young at heart," "can handle it financially." But on jail call, she said pretty much the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8