DCF Shelter and Custody Hearings #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I clicked again on FB WINK...video, no sound or squeeks have back head shot of blonde and brunette females...that is it

Hope we can get to view later. What I can hear it may be recorded calls

Per Wink:

WINK News We're going to end the stream due to the signal problems, for which we apologize. If there is a decision today, we will let you know on our Facebook page and through our mobile app, which you can download here: http://www.winknews.com/apps/

I don't think we'll be getting any more video today - sucks big time.

Mark Sievers not happy when Bonnie Sievers says girls were taken to psychic by Mary Ann Groves."She’s teaching them intuition,” Bonnie says.
Oops, that was Jacobs tweet.

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter 1m1 minute ago
Mark Sievers not happy when Bonnie Sievers says girls were taken to psychic by Mary Ann Groves."She’s teaching them intuition,” Bonnie says.

O. M. G. Didn't I pick a great day to get interested in this case ??? This is riveting!!

LOL! Welcome to our family here!

We will gladly help you catch up. Pack heavily though - lots of food and even more cocktails. :D

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter [video=twitter;732291375413100544]https://twitter.com/NDN_JCarpenter/status/732291375413100544[/video]
Mark says Groves doesn't plan to move to FL. “She wouldn’t do it when Teresa was alive. She doesn’t plan to do it now. This is just a ploy.”

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter [video=twitter;732291375413100544]https://twitter.com/NDN_JCarpenter/status/732291375413100544[/video]
Mark says Groves doesn't plan to move to FL. “She wouldn’t do it when Teresa was alive. She doesn’t plan to do it now. This is just a ploy.”

Things change.....times change....Grandma Mary did move....

I can see why Mary chose to bring them to a psychic. What did MS do? Oh yes, he brought them on a sex binged field trip to Orlando....

I can see why Mary chose to bring them to a psychic. What did MS do? Oh yes, he brought them on a sex binged field trip to Orlando....
And back to their house so quickly for a swim. I dont recall where the girls slept while CWW stayed at BS condo but the girls may one day learn MS allowed them to sleep same house as man he knew murdered their mother

Had them on a roof top...took them on a dangerous ride when he saw he was being followed

Sucks that the video ended. Even without the sound....priceless seeing his red face emotional displays.

He probably can't even see what's wrong with these conversations. So deep in denial...

Does anyone know if we will get a ruling today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper