DCF Shelter and Custody Hearings #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@AnnieTLisa is also tweeting (Teresa's sister)

Beach, please feel free to delete this if need be.

Sorry for the awful copy and paste, but @Samsminktv has some tidbits. Wonder what he was talking about concerning TS siblings?

Sam Smink ‏@samsminkTV 2h2 hours ago

GAL says she'd recommend termination of phone calls if Lutheran Services can't supervise. #winknews

I was wondering the exact same thing. I assumed it was about cutting off money from the account.
The question should be "What did Mark tell the girls that Annie and Frank did" consider the source, all part of his manipulation

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter 5m5 minutes ago
I've purposefully not included statements on calls by the Sievers girls. Maybe it's the wrong call, but I feel it's best.

[video=twitter;732308129229066241]https://twitter.com/ndn_jcarpenter/status/732308129229066241[/video]

Warren WrightVerified account ‏@WarrenWrightTV [video=twitter;732292305667887109]https://twitter.com/WarrenWrightTV/status/732292305667887109[/video]
Recorded jail conversations reveals Mark Sievers as controlling and argumentative. Speaks in a manic tone, dictating orders to his mother
IM4TRUTH Thanks for posting that tweet. Very Important insight into MS. He is becoming animated and ditzy because he is actually enjoying hearing himself speak, unfettered by courtroom interference. He is loving that his "unedited words are finally being heard." He does not possess the concept of "self-reflection" and can not see his DISRESPECTFUL WAY OF SPEAKING TO HIS MOTHER, BOSSING HER AROUND, TELLING HER WHAT TO DO, WHAT TO CARRY ETC....is not normal. He really thinks his "controlling and argumentative ways" are an asset to his character. He is Mr. TakeCharge....ya' know at some point, his over-the-top bossy ways just might get him in trouble with charges of elder abuse somewhere down the line. (Just thinking out loud on the last part.)

@AnnieTLisa is also tweeting (Teresa's sister)

Beach, please feel free to delete this if need be.

You can post Annie's tweets. They're fine as she is a case player and I've already verified her Twitter account is truly her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper