DE DE - John 'Jack' Wheeler, 66, Wilmington, 30 Dec 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
One problem with the neighbour theory would be that how would the neighbours know where and when he would be where he was? He wasn't at home.

Wheeler's cell phone found, near the neighbor's house that was subject to the smoke bomb.

I'll try to find a link; it was just reported on the local news.

I was thinking of this case last night, wondering what, if anything, had developed. A mystery then.

I was thinking of this case last night, wondering what, if anything, had developed. A mystery then.

It was also listed in the article that he was bipolar and had been hospitalized for "manic behavior" 6-7 years before.

Looking at his activities (which his wife didn't think strange, oddly), he might have been having another one.

Yes, there's probably a logical explanation for it all, and yet the case still has its mind-boggling aspects. I think "troubling" would be the word to describe it, over-all. It's one that won't leave the mind readily, but sticks around.

We may have to factor out some of the behavior from the crime. His wondering around, the state of the house, the possibility of tossing the bug bomb, the attempt to get to Phila, all could be symptoms of a psychological problem. That wasn't what killed him, in all probability.

The first 9 years of my life were spent in New Castle Delaware.

Could you link to the other thread?

Hi J.J. Long time.

Indeed. Sorry I should have done that already.

Here's the thread with link.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151411"]DE Decomposing Body Of Man Found At Recycle Plant - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Maybe a mod can merge mine to yours as you all put so much work in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdogcatfish
Back