DE DE - Tina Kemp, 14, Felton, 3 Feb 1979

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone know if there was a thorough investigation done by LE on Tina's inner circle ?
Or did they assume she ran away and that was that?

Does anyone know if there was a thorough investigation done by LE on Tina's inner circle ?
Or did they assume she ran away and that was that?
This missing person case is supposed to date back to 1979. However, it was not reported until 2007, some 28 years later.

No information whether investigators were working the case before that date, or what their methods have been since.

I am just speculating that Tina went to visit her friend and then maybe met up with this POI, I have absolutely no proof that happened...just speculation. I am not certain of the exact address, but I am certain that it was within walking distance because this friend of Tina's was her childhood classmate and anyone who went to that school had to live very close to the school because I went to that same school as a kid. This person was never officially named a POI in Tina's case, but he has been discussed in multiple posts in this thread and is wanted in Delaware for failure to register as a sex offender. He was even featured on America's Most Wanted. The fact that he was for sure in Felton in early 1979 when Tina went missing and was implicated in her disappearance years later by a close friend of Tina's, who was also abused by this guy as well is very interesting. I had been trying to verify a statement made by this close friend of Tina's that said "she thought her Uncle was responsible for Tina's disappearance because he was in the area for a while in early 1979 because of a death in the family" and after a few years of searching, I did verify through ancestry.com, that there was a death in that family (in Felton as well) on January 11, 1979. Tina supposedly went missing on February 3, 1979
Question- do you think Tina's case could be related to Kathryn Quackenbush? She is a 17-year old girl who went missing from the Delmar area in July 1981 while she was walking to a bowling alley in Salisbury. She was from Georgia and was visiting her father. It's possibly domestic violence (boyfriend claimed he didn't see her when he tried to pick her up) but random killer is possible as well.

It was cold out..and Tina wasn't wearing a coat. If she was planning to walk somewhere , i would think she would put a coat on. Makes me think she wasn't going too far or, someone she knew pulled up, and she got in their car. Though the events of the morning she vanished is questionable...anything is possible.

Last edited:
About the doubts on the dates, just found this fb exchange:

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member