Deaths of Male College Students-General Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone also entertained the thought that if this group exists and uses computers to help target victims, that they are able be following right along here or anywhere else this is discussed for that matter? It just is downright creepy.

A very good possibility since everytime I google for an update to the case Websleuths is usually listed in the top five with a direct link to these related threads.

BTW, Glad to see you finally got in here! And thank you for the coast to coast link. I notice that Kristi said more would be released regarding the LaCrosse cases. And that she'll be doing an update on her station Monday night.

ETA: she didn't insinuate that the Lacrosse cases would be discussed on her show, but more that the info would be coming later from the detectives.

SB, I cannot recall exactly where the post is I have read all of them here..... but too echo SS....the national drowning statistics for this age group concerns in the majority of cases that the deaths are in or around water like sports, the canoe story you mentioned, camping, drunken parties on the lake and going swimming, etc....not missing and separated from the group than found floating later. Shadow's website is the best at explaining the statistical data as well as deviation in these cases from the true casual element of the 'national average'.

I echo you and SS. I just can't get past a grown man, even a drunk one, deciding to go swimming at 2am in freezing water. IMO, they'd more likely be off looking for a warm bed and a warm chica to go along with it.

Welcome to WS, CKHagen! Wow! What a story! I would also like to know more about that particular case. People end up here for various reasons, CK. The same way you ended up at that Waffle House, you found this site and people to listen which keeps his story out there. Who knows what is at work to bring us to the right places at the right times sometimes?! :)

I would like to know if his friend had a cell phone? Was he found with his wallet? And what time of year did this take place?

It's been a couple years, so I don't remember what the story was on his personal effects. I do know that the fire fighter who initially went in to recover the body, recognized him immediately. IIRC, the chief at that station was a father of one of his other friends. It's a small town, everyone knows everyone (except the 3,000,000 tourists that visit every year! lol). I may ask my BIL if he knows the tox report findings or if he knows any more about the story. He was probably his closest friend at the time and I'm really surprised he wasn't with him.

College-age males drink A LOT, are out at night A LOT, drown A LOT. I do think some of the "smiley" drownings are foul play, but so many accidents seem to be thrown in with the more suspicious deaths.

You're right on those points. But, they seem too clustered to me, at least most of them do. Look at any other Metropolitan area near a river, we're not seeing the same things necessarily. New Orleans for example (where I'm from originally)... Unless I'm missing something, I don't think they've had 10+ white, college aged, males, disappear from bars and fall randomly into the river over the past few years. And Lord knows people get about as drunk as drunk can be there! It's just too neatly compartmentalized for me.

Hi to you to suziQ!!! I found the afterdark spots answered a lot of questions that I had about if these dicks actually had a plan in what they had released so far, what were the next steps, etc. I think what happened last week was the first step in a larger plan to bust this group up. And I bet you this bunch of ciminals knows it (how ever many it may be). I bet it will bet more obvious with release of what they have on the LaCrosse cases and why the concentration there. Did you pick up that it would be released on Monday or in the near future?

I have always loved after dark and actually am a pretty regular listener being the nightnurse that I have been for the last 15 years of my life. I no longer work nights but you take the nights out of a night nurse and yadda..yadda...yadda.....

After dark is how I met the shadow people you know LOL....

I have no doubt a lot of possible killers and their attorneys (Drew Peterson & Brodsky...for instance) do keep an eye on WS. It used to bother me a bit...but now I look at it as an opportunity. :) We don't give them any breaks when we discuss cases.

Silver~ The cases you just named were just what I was talking about! They were camping or at a function with other people! :) It is apples and oranges. Those cases DO NOT fit in with the criteria of these cases whatsoever.

feedback on Ian's ummmmmmmmm incident...anyone? I think it is freaking weired. I could tell he thought it was strange too. Now it makes sense why he said on his radio show that you had to read his blog because you had to see the picture to believe it. I also never realized where Ian was 'stationed' per se. He knows Kristy Piehl. The more I hear how many professionals that I respect are convinced I become more and more so myself. I never realized that it truly may have the satanic element going on. I guess I have been barking up the wrong treee. I hope Ian's fbi person agrees to be the go between.....

I keep trying to listen to those radio shows, but some reason they are messing with my computer. (It keeps trying to overheat)

I do wish they would release more information now. I did get as far as the mention of The Ultimate Evil book from wacky Reverand that called in tho. He thinks it links it back to Son of Sam...David Berkowitz.

Ultimate Evil is a Maury Terry find- is good info, but again is clouded by the hinky factor: ie modern day smiley issues..

I don't find it strange at all. He just needed a bit of a "push" at the time and the universe obliged him. :)

This must the Congressman he is talking about who has been in the news. He was the perfect man to act on this issue. He is in a position in power which means the FBI will take into consideration his demands. He is the one who wrote the letter to them.

From the blog:
I asked Kristi whether or not she thought it would be helpful to get an "ombudsman," a go-between for the FBI, you know, somebody like a former, well-respect agent who has influence at DC headquarters but the flexibility of being a private citizen.

[...]

She said "yes."

I knew of such a person. I thought he might be able to help if only I had the nerve to call him.

This former FBI agent will go unnamed. I know him only well enough to have his private number. He knows me only well enough not to hang up on me.

It would not be an easy call, however. This guy I kind of know is hard core former FBI, doesn't suffer fools well and doesn't owe me anything.

[...]

Did I really believe that these murders could be tied to some giant, underground Satanic killer cult?

A big part of me said "no."

By the way, he said "yes."

I'll let you know what happens when I am allowed.
Ugh... Gunderson to the rescue!

Silver~ The cases you just named were just what I was talking about! They were camping or at a function with other people! :) It is apples and oranges. Those cases DO NOT fit in with the criteria of these cases whatsoever.

I threw up the two cases of college-aged men drowning in cold water after drinking, unbeknownst to their friends -- so yes, they were "separated" from their friends -- and they were white/college-age/prolly athletic build/been drinking/not found for weeks -- so they "fit" the criteria -- MY POINT BEING that the criteria is far too open and cases that are very likely accidents are getting mixed in with cases where there is possible foul play. There are dozens and dozens of cases of college guys drinking, wandering, drowning during cold weather.

Another point being, frats die at the hands of other frats rather often. I've never even heard of a hint of black sorority girls trying to kill white men before.

Speaking of apples and oranges -- by the declaration of a nationwide smiley face gang with "pods" operating together and separately, the detectives have quite neatly mixed up apples and oranges by lumping together cases separated by a decade or more, by mixing in cases of troubled individuals, by mixing in cases where accident seems probable, by mixing in cases that are nowhere near the clusters.

ckhagen -- I'm from N.O. One of the cases linked to the smiley face gang is that of a Tulane student. My thought about why there are less Southern drownings being listed is that the water does not deliver that cold shock. Until you've fallen into 46-degree water (or lower), you have no idea what it does to you. I do recall a lot of drowning deaths in Lake Ponchatrain over the years, actually --

I think some of the cases are foul play. I just really doubt the nationwide pod/gang angle.

And for those who think those who are in/were in the Greek system would ALL be able to, or want to, keep secret about hunting down and killing people -- as a former Sorority Sue, well aware of the faults of the system, I just find that truly unbelievable. And the system is so easily infiltrated, just a couple years ago we had a book by some journalist who posed as a pledge who "uncovered" rampant lesbianism and sex parties in the sororities she visited -- no way this would be "secret" for long with all the blabbermouths and disgraced former members and pledges.

Ultimate Evil is a Maury Terry find- is good info, but again is clouded by the hinky factor: ie modern day smiley issues..
Or, more appropriately, post hoc ergo propter hoc reasoning...

I've heard of the Big Satanic Cult many times! There are so many & all very secretive & secluded. I never put much credence in them to be truthful. After reading that article maybe I should.

I know that they are very bad news.:eek:

I've heard of the Big Satanic Cult many times! There are so many & all very secretive & secluded. I never put much credence in them to be truthful. After reading that article maybe I should.

I know that they are very bad news.:eek:
They? If this turns into some nation-wide Satanic Cult conspiracy, shame on the two detectives who started it. While there are parents grieving, and cases that were not even remotely investigated appropriately, to move into this realm is folly that will only result in more heartache.

I bet it will bet more obvious with release of what they have on the LaCrosse cases and why the concentration there. Did you pick up that it would be released on Monday or in the near future?

Kristi didn't mention when the detectives would be releasing the LaCrosse info. Just that it would be in the future. I have a feeling the detectives are only intending to release info if LE doesn't start investigating. The longer LE ignores the info, the more the detectives will release to the public.

And don't get me started on those shadow people. I'm pretty sure they walked off with my vehicle registration form. Now because of them I'm going to have to stand in line at the DMV!

Have you all gone to your profiles and checked out the nifty new features?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knoop