Deaths of Male College Students-General Discussion #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nationwide Investigations has added media interviews to their website. There's several with Dr. Gilbertson. I haven't watched any of these yet...I have to go plant another rosebush. BBL.

http://nationwideinvestigations.us/press.html

Thanks for the update Suz- just a heads up, all Dr. Gilberston's interviews are from 2006, before he teamed up with Gannon and Duarte. The interviews that broke the story, are current

Allright- you crossed the line- do you think it's more like you emailed them with your dimestore, anyone that watched Barnaby Jones in the 70's theories and they haven't the time for crackpots- cause they are, like, working for nothing for the last 6 years and spending their pensions to get answers and justice for these cases?

I didn't waste my time e-mailing them or putting my idea out here because 10% of the evidence doesn't cut it. My main idea I still have not seen anywhere; it involves a politcal agenda, with a music fascination and another fascination, but I'll wait for more evidence. My roots are NYC and unlike most of you hear; who trust every word out of these detectives mouths; I don't. For example; when they say Chris Jenkins hair was found in the palm of his hand because he pulled the hair out himself; most of you believe this has to be true. I doubt he did it himself and I think the detectives havea reason for saying this

Blink, I think its nice to try to spread awareness and maybe I shouldn't be such a pessimist, but many of the victims and young guys who get absolutely hammered; in fact when the police interview their friends; in some case the friends tell the police that they were so drunk they don't even remember what bars they were at. For most of us, fun ends at midnight; for college kids; thats when it starts. But hey; if you can alert some kids; that would be good. As for the idea that it helps to give the public just 10% of the info; we don't agree on this one. I think most cops and the FBI do this because their egos get in the way and they want to be the ones who solve the case. The real solution is to catch the killers and the quickest way to catch a killer is to tell the public what's going on and hope that someone who knows this person or people; will come forward. It reminds me of the Unabomber case when the New York Times got hold of the Unabombers manifesto. They alerted the FBI; only to have the morons from the FBI tell the Times not to print it because it might "compromise the case". Luckily the Times ignored the stupidity of the FBI and printed the manifesto anyway; and sure enough; the unabombers brother recognized the similarites of the manifesto to his brothers writings and the killer was captured. And you know; I doubt the detectives wanted Chris Jenkins mom to on Good Morning America and tell America that Chris was tortured in a cargo van for 2 hours before being murdered and drowned, but she said it anyway because she realizes the more clues and evidence revealed to the public; the better the chance of nailing the killer or killers. She probably said it because she was hoping someone who lived locally near Chris at the time; would remember some scary individual who drove a cargo van. Hopefully I'm wrong here and the detectives know what they're doing, but I'm worried they're making a mistake by withholding so much evidence--I'm worried more kids will die with 90% of the info withheld

SL-
again your facts are not accurate:

70% of the known cases were NOT drunk. The mistake about friends statements as you say is that you are taking fro granted that what is printed is actually what is said and that, I can tell you from personal experience, is incorrect-

Mrs. Jenkins statements are the same testimony received from a direct witness that MSP spoke to, she did not say anything that was not factual per the witness testimony and you can't think the detectives are going to ask the mother of this child to shelve it-

We all want more info- if you understand the process and procedures for licensed det's- you would know that they are seeking help from the FBI because they have incriminating evidence, but need help securing prob cause warrants and the local LE is standing firm that these cases are closed, at the same time keeping the integrity of an ongoing investigation.

The risked the integrity of the case in the first place by coming forward for the EXPRESS reason that they were at a stand still and they felt the public had a right to know and of course, help-

All I'm suggesting is that you research your facts before both forming an opinion based on incorrect info and if you make statements be prepared to back it up. In my opinion you've made several that are inflammatory and counter productive to this thread.

SheerLuck;2222530 My roots are NYC and unlike most of you hear; who trust every word out of these detectives mouths; I don't. [/quote said:
What does that mean? That because your roots are in NYC you are wiser? My roots are in L.A. and I worked for ten years for a publisher on Madison Avenue. Are we in a game of one upmanship here? I'm really getting tired of the posts that serve no other purpose than to tell the rest of us that we are not as wise as you, not as smart as you, don't get it. and don't have it figured out yet.

SL-

70% of the known cases were NOT drunk.

Really? These kids were abducted on their way home from church? The crux of the case is that almost every kid was a young white male who went missing LATE NIGHT after DRINKING from either a BAR or a college PARTY. Rarely do I capitalize, but wake up here. American college kids have a severe drinking problem and thats why LE closes these cases so fast--they deal with 1 drunk kid after another every weekend of the school year and it never ends. This link from the Crimson Shadow forum has 13 of the BAC's and all the others are not available. All 13 of these kids are well over the legal limit with 10 of them 3 times the legal limt or more--these 10 in particular are obliterated and super easy targets. You say 70% are not drunk, but as I see it; a killer is out there who hates both white men and alcohol

http://crimsonshadows.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1000

Sheerluck.. I look Scandinavian.. I am part Scandinavian and part Native American. The perps are not Native American's or any other race trying to hurt the white race... that theory just does'nt hold any water for me. Looks can be deceiving. The perps are very much aware of who they are picking. They seem to have a different agenda entirely in my opinion.

Don't even make me go back through your posts..there sre more then one or two that reference the In dians hating the white man ..because of liquior and taking away their land. I just won't go there with you or anyone really.. people can just look at your posts and see what I am saying. I disagree that all Native Americans are so disenfranchised that we..not you..we.. would ever do this. We aren't that stupid.. if we want publicity for our feelings we wouldn't spend 10-15 years killing college kids one by one to get it.

Think before you post please..there are some college educated Indians on this board. And very many other educated people that are aware of what I speak.

If had everything figured out, the detectives would call immediately because I would be revered (or a suspect) by coming up with all the answers they have not been able to find in so many years. However, if they weren't returning my emails or calling me on the numbers I sent them...I would feel I was wrong in my assumptions and theories.

I wouldn't bother them at all unless I had solid evidence to back up every word and I had run it through WS first. ;)

Blink, I think its nice to try to spread awareness and maybe I shouldn't be such a pessimist, but many of the victims and young guys who get absolutely hammered; in fact when the police interview their friends; in some case the friends tell the police that they were so drunk they don't even remember what bars they were at. For most of us, fun ends at midnight; for college kids; thats when it starts. But hey; if you can alert some kids; that would be good. As for the idea that it helps to give the public just 10% of the info; we don't agree on this one. I think most cops and the FBI do this because their egos get in the way and they want to be the ones who solve the case. The real solution is to catch the killers and the quickest way to catch a killer is to tell the public what's going on and hope that someone who knows this person or people; will come forward. It reminds me of the Unabomber case when the New York Times got hold of the Unabombers manifesto. They alerted the FBI; only to have the morons from the FBI tell the Times not to print it because it might "compromise the case". Luckily the Times ignored the stupidity of the FBI and printed the manifesto anyway; and sure enough; the unabombers brother recognized the similarites of the manifesto to his brothers writings and the killer was captured. And you know; I doubt the detectives wanted Chris Jenkins mom to on Good Morning America and tell America that Chris was tortured in a cargo van for 2 hours before being murdered and drowned, but she said it anyway because she realizes the more clues and evidence revealed to the public; the better the chance of nailing the killer or killers. She probably said it because she was hoping someone who lived locally near Chris at the time; would remember some scary individual who drove a cargo van. Hopefully I'm wrong here and the detectives know what they're doing, but I'm worried they're making a mistake by withholding so much evidence--I'm worried more kids will die with 90% of the info withheld

When someone is slipped GHB, don't they appear to be drunk?

If you guys haven't checked out the other threads lately, Indigator added an interesting thread on similiar situations occuring in the UK. The difference in the way those cases are being handled is very much in contrast to the cases here!

When someone is slipped GHB, don't they appear to be drunk?

Yes and if they already are drunk; they appear much drunker very quickly. A lot of people don't know it, but there's a nationwide problem with a lot of young kids who like GHB; young kids who take small amounts when they go out. They mix it with their drinks and like the added buzz. These kids are the easiest target as they can be very wasted after just a 6 pack

Sheerluck.. I look Scandinavian.. I am part Scandinavian and part Native American. The perps are not Native American's or any other race trying to hurt the white race

Think before you post please

Your part native so natives didn't do this? Okay; and I'm white and German so eliminate whites and Germans. That's thinking? Hardly and since there are no clues given to the public almost any group is possible, but especially natives who had the motive, the means and the perfect location; with the motive and their strong hatred for white men peaking right before these murders began. Learn about the extreme anger Wisconsin natives had for corporate America the past 20 years; especially in the mid 1990's and the mining companies and you'll see anything's possible here. So until these detectives give us more than Sinsinawa(native for rattlesnake) and some smiley faces; anything is possible. Oh and you say that no one is trying to hurt the white race??? For 11 years almost every death is a young white man. That's not the white race? Think before you post please..thank you

Your part native so natives didn't do this? Okay; and I'm white and German so eliminate whites and Germans. That's thinking? Hardly and since there are no clues given to the public almost any group is possible, but especially natives who had the motive, the means and the perfect location; with the motive and their strong hatred for white men peaking right before these murders began. Learn about the extreme anger Wisconsin natives had for corporate America the past 20 years; especially in the mid 1990's and the mining companies and you'll see anything's possible here. So until these detectives give us more than Sinsinawa(native for rattlesnake) and some smiley faces; anything is possible. Oh and you say that no one is trying to hurt the white race??? For 11 years almost every death is a young white man. That's not the white race? Think before you post please..thank you

First of all my point was that looks can be decieving..if this was a race issue how would they know someone was strictly of the white race? Secondly two of the vics were Asian...so that blows the race theory out of the water.

SL-

70% of the known cases were NOT drunk.

Really? These kids were abducted on their way home from church? The crux of the case is that almost every kid was a young white male who went missing LATE NIGHT after DRINKING from either a BAR or a college PARTY. Rarely do I capitalize, but wake up here. American college kids have a severe drinking problem and thats why LE closes these cases so fast--they deal with 1 drunk kid after another every weekend of the school year and it never ends. This link from the Crimson Shadow forum has 13 of the BAC's and all the others are not available. All 13 of these kids are well over the legal limit with 10 of them 3 times the legal limt or more--these 10 in particular are obliterated and super easy targets. You say 70% are not drunk, but as I see it; a killer is out there who hates both white men and alcohol

http://crimsonshadows.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1000

It is clear from your posts that you are not aware of the specific facts in these cases and you are resigned to make up facts/issues to support in my personal opinion, uneducated rant-
You are beginnng to blur the line between opinion and racism which is not tolerated in ANY form at WS.
I recommend you stay on topic, and stop hijacking this thread from productive, and CONSTRUCTIVE dialog hoping to bring answers in these cases.

Wow. :eek:

I live where the Native American population is enormous and most of my friends plus many of my relatives are Native American. They do not have a desire to kill anyone of any race! Obviously, being from NY, you are living in fear of things you haven't been exposed to.

While Native Americans do feel an injustice was perpetrated upon them all those years ago, the way they go about their daily lives is to get a college degree and live a life which celebrates their heritage. Granted, there are a few still on the Res who voice their anger...but they are not plotting to take back America one college male at a time. (They would not be able to tell who was Native American and who was not either.)

I still don't understand why you didn't want to come forward with your theory, but trust me...you do not have these cases solved. This is exactly why we post theories here so we can debunk them and move on. I am definitely moving on.

Sheer Luck-

as you previously posted, you sent an email on your theory to the detectives you have libeled on this thread- have you received a response or had an opportunity to speak or email with them?

Well Sheer Luck..atleast you have finally admitted your agenda.

I said it's a possibility that shouldn't be excluded because everything about it does seem to connect. But I also said its a longshot and with 90% of the evidence withheld; anything's possible. I have 3 angles I'm working on and that's just 1 of them. 2 have nothing to do with natives; their inspired by a music fascination and something else, which is why I didn't bother e-mailing anyone with my ideas. While we wait on evidence, its good to look at any possible angle, and with the natives, the location totally fits and the anger these natives had in Wisconsin in 1997 when the murders started was peaking; especially with the mining companies. Fish and rice mixed with sulfur, zinc, cyanide and other posions does suck--I have to agree with the natives on this one. Just do a keyword search for Al Gedicks and even if the natives are not behind this; you or anyone else can learn about the incredible struggles the natives have had with corporate America and the mining companies. Gedicks is from La Crosse and for 30 years he's been the Wisconsin/Great Lakes natives leading non-stop activists.

Still doesn't work for me. If this were an activist's issue, they would want attention drawn to their cause like the people who go around killing abortion clinic doctors. They would not choose to kill in silence for no one to know.

This goes exactly the opposite way entirely. The deaths were such that LE has never caught on there was even a crime involved. This means not only were they hiding their agenda, but the crimes. No one except a select few were to know what really happened to those men. After so many years of committing the perfect murders, I am sure they were confident in their methodology and still have no fear of continuing the killing, even with the detectives' knowledge.

First of all my point was that looks can be decieving..if this was a race issue how would they know someone was strictly of the white race? Secondly two of the vics were Asian...so that blows the race theory out of the water.

Well Dawn we don't agree, but to answer your question; I don't think it's hard to tell if someone is white. It looks like 38 or 39 out of 40 and the first 30 or so; are young white men; thats 95% or 98%; so to me; they do appear to be the target. Dawn; don't get me wrong; I look at the natives as an interesting longshot idea, but I agree with you that its not a smart way to advance an agenda. Now if the other symbols found near smileys are native symbols then the native angle is stronger. But the detectives say they cracked the case, know the killers through an informant and won't show us the other symbols; so for now, any idea is possible. And Blink; I partially libeled; I put the e-mail in mail waiting to be sent folder but held off for now--The Jenkins had to have searched the native angle thouroughly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maym