DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dearest DeltaDawn,:blowkiss:
You are very welcome my friend.

So much Love and Respect for you,
dark_shadows

Blink...it's scary that people like Bob exist. Now, there's one angry dude.
Thanks for sharing that info.

In bold by me. According to LE statements at Footprints, there was plenty suspicious about Brian's death:

http://footprintsattheriversedge.blogspot.com/2006/11/brian-welzien-21-chicago-il.html

(snips)
According to a written statement, the cause of death was listed as asphyxia due to drowning. However, police called the circumstances of Welzien's disappearance suspicious,'' and one investigator has said it is ”the most perplexing case'' he has ever handled.
Perplexing Questions
Police also wonder whether he could he have wandered the few blocks east to Lake Michigan. Crossing eight lanes of traffic on Lake Shore Drive to get to Lake Michigan would be a formidable task even for a sober person, police say,

And yet, below LE now says:

http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=186815

Sgt. Antoinette Urisitti said the department has no plans to reopen the case.
Urisitti also would not answer questions about whether Chicago police determined where Welzien entered Lake Michigan and if authorities found a smiley face there - even though the case is officially closed.

Regarding the earlier stats about a disproportionate number of Catholic victims: many of the Protestant denominations forbid or strongly discourage alcohol consumption (Baptist, Methodist). I would think that that would skew the figures toward more Catholic victims/bar-goers in college towns.

You are making the wide brush stroke many mistakenly make regarding these cases. Not all the vics were drunk quote]

Not a wide brush stroke at all; all the victims that the detectives have linked disappeared after leaving either a bar, dorm party or a drinking establishment. The majority linked were drinking for several hours and ranged from being fairly drunk to extremely drunk. There was a reason why the prime targets are all white drunk men--once you figure it out; you'll see why

Sure, I'm sure some of these cases are really accidental, which can confuse things.

(, sorry my name is so similar, no particular reason, This case is so creepy. Anyway 3rd time lucky, and my religion list is out there, so now I can relax a bit. Good night!)

Hey Sherlock23; not a problem. We were thinking alike. When you figure this thing out; you'll kick yourself. Its a group of people who not only hate white men, but something else. That something else though is not religion.

Maybe it is MADD. They detest ANYONE who drinks... period.

Honestly, I have never seen a single problem with people figuring out cases and being open about it here. :) Anyone else?

You are making the wide brush stroke many mistakenly make regarding these cases. Not all the vics were drunk quote]

Not a wide brush stroke at all; all the victims that the detectives have linked disappeared after leaving either a bar, dorm party or a drinking establishment. The majority linked were drinking for several hours and ranged from being fairly drunk to extremely drunk. There was a reason why the prime targets are all white drunk men--once you figure it out; you'll see why

Oh, when I figure it out huh? You keep talking about all the victims the detectives have linked. I'll be awfully impressed if you have that list, because no one else has managed to obtain that from the detectives.

Hmmm!

And I totally agree, SS, this is a very "safe" sounding board.

If this question has been already answered, sorry. But does anyone know if all the pictures of the "smiley face" actually had a smile????

The one that was found by Otter Creek (Nick Garza) has a crown, but I don't actually see a smile within the circle. If I am wrong, tell me and I will look at it again.

The reason I am asking, is I travel alot and find myself looking at barns, signs, overhead passes, etc. for graffitti and anything that resembles the pics that are in the picture thread here.

Also, one made me think of "crown" head............which made me think of "checkers". Red and black checkers..............anything is possible. Gang maybe involved online in checkers or something related?? And I don't mean the simple game of checkers either.

Have the detectives released all the pics they have of these "smiley faces"?

Honestly, I have never seen a single problem with people figuring out cases and being open about it here. :) Anyone else?

Very true. I know I would personally be interested in hearing it.

Also, one made me think of "crown" head............which made me think of "checkers". Red and black checkers..............anything is possible. Gang maybe involved online in checkers or something related?? And I don't mean the simple game of checkers either.

Have the detectives released all the pics they have of these "smiley faces"?

I am new to the board, seems like a great, active group.

Anyways, I don't know about checkers, and this may have been brought up elsewhere and I missed it, but the game thing made me think of the Human vs Zombies game that is extremely popular on many campuses, also Manhunt?

I am new to the board, seems like a great, active group.

Anyways, I don't know about checkers, and this may have been brought up elsewhere and I missed it, but the game thing made me think of the Human vs Zombies game that is extremely popular on many campuses, also Manhunt?
Hello to you CNYRN98,:)
I want to welcome you and I look forward to your posts.
Respectfully,
dark_shadows

this is what i said
could there possibly be a connection of the drownings of young men with trane corporation?

Hi Ethann; I'm wondering why you are posting so much about Trane? There are lots of big companies who have lots of locations that run along I-94; so why Trane? Why not another company or just a group of killers who live near maybe Wisconsin, Michigan or Minnesota? It sounds personal with you unless you have a separate idea that connects. Are you hinting to us that you think carbon monoxide or another poison is being used by a Trane employee who has access or you just don't like Trane?

Hey Seriously Searching; this is an awesome website you run. I'm sure I have this figured out and I hope the detectives are close to making some arrests, but this is a case that's brutally disturbed(if these detectives are right); so I thought I should keep it to myself. On another note; I have a link at top that says notification and someone asking to be friend. I dont know who this person is. Is there a way to hide my personal info from a stranger here; or if I click on link would stranger know my name, e-mail and address?

:blushing: Woah! I don't run this site or any other. LOL I just post a lot and am an active member here is all. :) Tricia and the Mods do a great job here tho! We love them.

If you will go to the bottom of the first page where it lists all of the forums...you will find at the bottom there is a technical support forum. They can answer all your questions there.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=53

They just redid this site and the "friends" addition are much like you find on myspace. It is your choice to add friends or not. :) I look at it as a chance of making new friends if I haven't gotten to know some better than others. Personal information on here or any other site is an individual choice, too. I don't advertise my info anywhere.

On the other note, the reason I say it can't harm the investigation is that if people work together to get answers on any case...it could very well enhance the detectives' case. This is a "think tank" per se. This is why most of us don't hold back if we feel we are on the right track or discover new connections. We want the input from other members because something might "click" with them to put the pieces together through their expertise or intelligence. We are working towards the same goal...which is to stop the senseless violence we see everyday and try to bring to justice for those affected by it.

I think if we spent enough time we could come up with a lot of occupations that would require travel among WI and MN (and possibly MI) college towns. Food service suppliers, industrial kitchen equipment repair people, salesmen, route people that service magazine stands in stores, drivers who deliver to bookstores, engineers who do electronic maintenance at radio stations, computer technicians, and so on.
Right track, but probably the wrong Trane.

Oh, when I figure it out huh? You keep talking about all the victims the detectives have linked. I'll be awfully impressed if you have that list, because no one else has managed to obtain that from the detectives.

SQ- is exactly correct, for 2 reasons-

1) The detectives themselves are reviewing an additional 90+ cases as we speak, there is no completed list, it's in progress. The initial related cases are the tip of the iceberg.

2) The detectives are not disclosing additional evidentiary linking factors to preserve a successful prosecution; which I think we all agree is prudent.

Lucky- if you have a theory, and you feel you have this figured out, spill, we are all open!

I don't know which thread to put this in. Please forgive me if I've goofed, but I keep wondering about colleges where there have been no clearcut cases, but are near rivers or water. Examples include: Quincy University, Augustana College, University of Iowa, Loras College, Bradley University, UW-Green Bay, UW-River Falls, UW-Oshkosh, Carroll College, and Carthage College. Why have these been spared?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo