Deaths of Male College Students-General Discussion #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the only reason they (G & D) went public w/ all this was only to get the word out, warn people, & hope that some lives could be saved. They probably know that there is nothing they can do (at this point) to prevent these killings--maybe they even have a good idea of when these killings could occur. I think they came out publicly & gave "just enough" info in order to warn people. Maybe this is the only thing they feel they can do at this point. Notice how we haven't heard anything substantial since that initial "breaking news"?

I haven't been able to find anyone talking about this being terror-related on any other message boards/forums that I've come across. If anyone knows of a board that's discussing this, please let me know since I haven't been able to find one. Thanks all!

I've read a lot from other boards but most people seem to lean towards the satanist cult idea as the most likely killer gang. I've seen some people mention the Islamic terror angle along with lots of other ideas but most threads I've read lean towards satan devil worship groups. As for being terror related and specifically radical Islamists; to me that would fit perfectly because they are patient, sadistic, twisted and they hate non-muslims and alcohol. I thought they were behind the scientists dieing, but I'll admit I've grown skeptical here and worry that Gannon went broke and is simply looking for money now. We never even saw Sinsinawa photos; the most compelling evidence. Why's that?

The Nick Garza case, the Josh Szostak case and the Tommy Booth case are all relatively new so it makes sense that Gannon has been interested in these fresh cases and that he's visited these sites. But what about the April 30th drowning of William Jacobson in Ithaca New York which was fairly close to the other 3 recent cases? Does anyone know if Gannon has visited Ithaca and if he feels Jacobson is "connected"? If you watch this video; midway through; take a look at the 8 foot pond that Willie Jacobson drowned in. If this case is not connected and he simply was wasted and stumbled into this pond; then wouldn't it be very possible that most of the other cases are also just accidents?

http://ksax.com/article/stories/S429147.shtml?cat=10230

They have not reviewed Willie's case to date.

I completely disagree. Of course Gannon and Duarte have control over what the media says. The media reports what the media knows or what the media learns from these guys. They also might not report certain info if Gannon asks them not to. For whatever reason there was a purposeful decision to tell the public that Duarte is a retired NYC detective; but not to tell the public that after leaving NYC; he became a supervisor for Homeland Security. If the public knew this info; the immediate and obvious question to Duarte would be to ask him what Homeland Security thinks of these drownings. Did Duarte not want to be asked that question?

SL- you are completely mistaken. If you dont wish to take my word for it, perhaps you can find out from, well, pick a news outlet, how much editing they allow their headline topics? How much creative control over a news piece- or you can certainly ask them directly how much input they have over a finished piece. Here's a term you might wish to wiki: PUBLIC DOMAIN... Which is where his resume lives, from nationwideinvestigations.us :
March 2002–PresentTransportation Security Administration, Mobile Screening ForceSupervising Security Operations for starting up the federalization of the nations airports. Supervisor Department of Homeland Security.

I'm convinced Gannon used Gilbertson's expertise in docoding grafitti to link these other cases with Jenkins. You disagree? Its hard to respond to what you are saying because it's hard to know what you mean when you write: "Which is my point, and um, was my point, if the theory was developed sans the graffiti, how can you possibly say when the graffiti got there and who is responsible... These would be assumptions, thus why they are stalling in the traction."

Maybe you mean the grafitti has no connection to solving the case and linking other cases with Jenkins? If it's not grafitti and taggings or signatures from graffiti; that Gannon feels links these 40 cases; then what exactly do you think Gannon is using?

My apologies if you did not find my post succinct, how's this:

Gilbertson, years ago, developed a theory, and subsequent crime mapping scenario prior to the detectives involvement that did not include graffiti, but did include a , which of course, has no ties to tagging or graffiti either. That said, how can you know when the graffiti was placed there and how it is relevant.

I've read a lot from other boards but most people seem to lean towards the satanist cult idea as the most likely killer gang. I've seen some people mention the Islamic terror angle along with lots of other ideas but most threads I've read lean towards satan devil worship groups. As for being terror related and specifically radical Islamists; to me that would fit perfectly because they are patient, sadistic, twisted and they hate non-muslims and alcohol. I thought they were behind the scientists dieing, but I'll admit I've grown skeptical here and worry that Gannon went broke and is simply looking for money now. We never even saw Sinsinawa photos; the most compelling evidence. Why's that?

Can you provide any posts or quotes from the board referencing the cult theory?

SL- you are completely mistaken. If you dont wish to take my word for it, perhaps you can find out from, well, pick a news outlet, how much editing they allow their headline topics? How much creative control over a news piece- or you can certainly ask them directly how much input they have over a finished piece. Here's a term you might wish to wiki: PUBLIC DOMAIN... Which is where his resume lives, from nationwideinvestigations.us :
March 2002–PresentTransportation Security Administration, Mobile Screening ForceSupervising Security Operations for starting up the federalization of the nations airports. Supervisor Department of Homeland Security.

Mistaken about what??? I simply posted here that it bothers me that it was never reported to the public from ANY news outlet who's covered this story; that Duarte is currently employed by Homeland Security as a supervisor. If the public is initially told of Duarte's current job; it quickly changes the public's initial perception of this case because most people would immediately want to know if Homeland Security is interested in Gannon's theorey. Was is that both the FBI and HS were not interested in the case? Maybe it's your opinion or your guess that "editing topics" or "creative control" is why the news outlets have not told the public of Duarte's actual job with HS; but I'm not guessing or speculating as to who did not want this revealed; I'm simply posting that I think it's very bogus that this was purposely and dishonestly hidden from the public. If the case is credible than why the games?

My apologies if you did not find my post succinct, how's this:

Gilbertson, years ago, developed a theory, and subsequent crime mapping scenario prior to the detectives involvement that did not include graffiti, but did include a , which of course, has no ties to tagging or graffiti either. That said, how can you know when the graffiti was placed there and how it is relevant.

I know of Gilbertsons work before he met with Gannon, but Gannon said on WGY interview that he needed the help of Gilbertson to decipher grafitti and learn who's signatures or tags were being written at the different sites. As to when the grafitti is written and it's relevance; thats a great question. There is no way of knowing, which might explain why the FBI and others are skeptical and don't want to spend the money on a large task force. What harm is there in showing the pic of Sinsinawa and I ask this because I'm puzzled as to why the public should believe Gannon if he hides a pic of the most compelling evidence? Is he also sharing very little with other LE as most cops do?

Yeah, at first I was pretty sure it was some sort of satanic cult (because of the murders only being at specific times of the year, like Halloween), but I'm not leaning that way anymore, although I haven't 100% ruled that idea out either. I just have a very hard time believing that this is related to a gang, fraternity, or a Trane connection. Of course, this is all just my opinion. At this point, no one really knows & it's all just speculation. It's interesting to theorize about though!

LOL! I know, right? This really is the best of the best, isn't it? :twocents:
I agree. People on other boards are boorish. They fight, talk out of their @sses, and have no grip on any sense of reality from what I have seen on occassion. WS is the best absolutely! Why go anywhere else?!

Many people feel that Sinsinawa is the most compelling clue. Except that a bit of research shows that it might not be as compelling as most of us were led to believe. Here's why: Gannon said it was written in Michigan and preceded a death that happened near Sinsinawa Avenue in Iowa. I thought it was a compelling clue because I htought it was written in a close time frame to the Sinsinawa Ave drowning; but in researching this; it looks like the Michigan Sinsinawa grafitti drowning site; preceded the Sinsinawa Ave drowning site by about 4 years. The drowning near Sinsinawa Ave was Matthew Kruziki who disappeared on 12/23/05 in East Dubuque, Iowa. We're told that Sinsinawa was written in Michigan but the closest drowning in Michigan to the Matt Kruziki drowning would be Eric Blair from East Lansing Michigan who disappeared on October 20th of 2001. I used the Shadows timeline and the footprints site because they are the most complete timelines and I found no Michigan drownings between Eric Blairs drowning of 2001 and Matt Kruziki's of 2005. So as I now see it; unless I'm missing a drowning site from Michigan that's closer to the Matt Kruziki drowning; how compelling is Sinsinawa if the Sinsinawa drowning site occurred 4 years before the actual drowning by Sinsinawa Ave?

http://crimsonshadows.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1000

I've researched every angle and over 50 of these drownings individually and I'm now leaning towards most of these being accidents. After researching the huge explosion of young men between the ages of 18 and 25 who are now mixing alcohol with recreational GHB when they head to bars; I'm now concluding that out of the 15 million college attendees; maybe every weekend at least 20,000 young men are mixing alcohol with GHB and a handful each year accidentally drown because they happen to be partying within a half a mile of water. And maybe a lot of athletes are included because GHB is also used by some athletes as a replacement for steroids when lifting weights. Steroids build bulk which is great for football linemen and baseball players who want to hit 450 foot home runs, but GHB as a weight lifting enhancer is used to build strength; without the bulk; for athletes who want to maintain their agility, speed and gain strength; without adding the weight. This would explain why most of these athletes drownig are more like soccer players and none are big football players. Also GHB for recreation appears to be much more popular among white kids than black kids from what I've studied. It's been nice sharing ideas with people here. I think the police have done a fine job and deserve credit if there is no serial killer. Peace

I've researched every angle and over 50 of these drownings individually and I'm now leaning towards most of these being accidents. After researching the huge explosion of young men between the ages of 18 and 25 who are now mixing alcohol with recreational GHB when they head to bars; I'm now concluding that out of the 15 million college attendees; maybe every weekend at least 20,000 young men are mixing alcohol with GHB and a handful each year accidentally drown because they happen to be partying within a half a mile of water. And maybe a lot of athletes are included because GHB is also used by some athletes as a replacement for steroids when lifting weights. Steroids build bulk which is great for football linemen and baseball players who want to hit 450 foot home runs, but GHB as a weight lifting enhancer is used to build strength; without the bulk; for athletes who want to maintain their agility, speed and gain strength; without adding the weight. This would explain why most of these athletes drownig are more like soccer players and none are big football players. Also GHB for recreation appears to be much more popular among white kids than black kids from what I've studied. It's been nice sharing ideas with people here. I think the police have done a fine job and deserve credit if there is no serial killer. Peace
I would be very surprised if the majority (if any) of these kids took GHB on their own. JMO

I agree with RR- these crimes were pre-meditated to the enth degree, taking it on their own in this scenario does not fit.

I agree too..because most of these guys go missing after a night on the town..why would someone wait till the partys over to take GHB?

I agree too..because most of these guys go missing after a night on the town..why would someone wait till the partys over to take GHB?
You are right. If they were taking it to get high and party...they would take it before or at the beginning of the party...not on the way home. Also, someone else at the party would be privy to this kind of information. Friends know the drugs other friends are on. It is just the way it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back