Deaths of Male College Students-General Discussion #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I read where Fox 9 out of the Twin Cities was on the scene... it is now suggested it could be related to the Smiley killings!

Just found this news article on the latest missing college guy!
Student still missing; dog tracks scent to river

Authorities searching for Craig Meyers will return today to the Mississippi River, after a dog tracked his scent to the ice and video footage showed what appears to be the missing college student walking alone through downtown La Crosse.

Meyers’ father Ken received some bad news Monday after spending two days searching for his son: Police found signs someone had tumbled down the river bank behind the Marriott Courtyard hotel with a single set of footprints leading onto the river ice.

That makes it sound like he did it alone. It appears there were no footprints coming back so someone couldn't have carried him and then returned. I'm not saying it was a suicide it just seems that this one may have been accidental.

Meyers’ father Ken received some bad news Monday after spending two days searching for his son: Police found signs someone had tumbled down the river bank behind the Marriott Courtyard hotel with a single set of footprints leading onto the river ice.[/I]

That makes it sound like he did it alone. It appears there were no footprints coming back so someone couldn't have carried him and then returned. I'm not saying it was a suicide it just seems that this one may have been accidental.

This news article says the footprints didn't belong to Meyers and that "a bloodhound with the Jackson County sheriff's office lost Meyers' scent near the same location he was last seen".

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpp/news/craig-meyers-missing-lacrosse-river-smiley-face-feb-15-2010

This news article says the footprints didn't belong to Meyers and that "a bloodhound with the Jackson County sheriff's office lost Meyers' scent near the same location he was last seen".

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpp/news/craig-meyers-missing-lacrosse-river-smiley-face-feb-15-2010

Amazing with all the snow on the ground how could he of walked to the river & NEVER leave a footprint? This should make LE really start looking for a killer!

Pictures I've seen of LaCrosse has a great deal of snow on the ground!

I'm very sorry for Craig's family.

While just going back and reading the threads here and then going to SFK site I thought of something.

I'd posted last year on New Years about a University Of Pennsylvania student found dead after leaving a private bar in Philly. At the same time which was New Years Eve a young man was found fowned in a fountain outside a bar in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. A young lady took photos of both scenes and the graffitti. They are posted on the SFK site and were here as well.

Anyway, and please forgive me if this is in the wrong place I was reading about The Native American connection. I know nothing about conspiracy theories however this struck me.

The man from UP was found by the Delaware River. He had not been drowned, but was walking towards the river. Lots of construction going on down there and there'd be absolutely no reason for anyone to go down there at all.

Where he was found used to be called "Delaware Avenue" then it got changed to alot of people's chagrin to "Christopher Columbus Boulevard". Not far north of here is Penn Treaty Park a historic park where William Penn signed a treaty with the Native Americans.

Cherry Hill was home to the Lenni Lenape Indians who welcomed the early settlers there.

Sorry if this is lengthy, but we also years ago had a student from UP drowned in the Schuykill River. To this day that case has in my opinion never made a bit of sense.

Just wanted to post this while it's on my mind fresh. Of course how many rivers have Native American names? Lots, but the Delaware Avenue thing it's just well way weird.

It sounds to me like LE is already calling it a suicide drowning. So far the autopsy isn't done & won't be conducted until Thurs. No possible way they'd know. JMHO

I've kept up with the cases in Mn /Wi & IA. it can hardly be a coincidence!

Sinsinawa, is the key to the ‘Smiley Face Murders’, research it.
The Numbers just don’t add up. Too many victims. Too many coincidences and parallels. Most of the victims are jocks and were excellent swimmers. The fact that they were all caucasian is very significant.
The Bau of the FBI, needs to plan for the worst and hope for the best in this tragic incident, before the victim count climbs any higher.

Sinsinawa, is the key to the ‘Smiley Face Murders’, research it.
The Numbers just don’t add up. Too many victims. Too many coincidences and parallels. Most of the victims are jocks and were excellent swimmers. The fact that they were all caucasian is very significant.
The Bau of the FBI, needs to plan for the worst and hope for the best in this tragic incident, before the victim count climbs any higher.

I googled a bit on "Sinsinawa" and all I came up with were blogs, no news bits or anything. What I did find is pretty interesting, could you expand on what you know? ITA with everything else you said.

Link

The detectives were puzzled by “Sinsiniwa” and couldn’t figure out the obscure clue until they went to Dubuque, Iowa a few months later to investigate another possible smiley face murder, that of a college student named Matt Kuzinski whose body was found on Sinsiniwa Ave.

It sounds to me like LE is already calling it a suicide drowning. So far the autopsy isn't done & won't be conducted until Thurs. No possible way they'd know. JMHO

I've kept up with the cases in Mn /Wi & IA. it can hardly be a coincidence!

Yes, dozens of young men either drowning themselves by accident or by intent, normal people who just fall into the river or, while on their way home or while waiting less than five minutes for a ride (William Hurley, Boston) decide to commit suicide. Ridiculous.

If you ask me, the St. John's Abbey on the campus of St. John's, Minnesota should've been looked into more seriously!

That area has had history of child abductions (including Jacob Wetterling) within very close proximity of that campus. The Abbey houses monks who are on sanction! Guys who are under suspicion of stalking and preying on boys and young men in the past!

There was a monk from the Abbey that died in 1989 I believe that molested young boys and picked up college aged men hitchhiking and tried to do the same; sometimes through the means of drugging. I know he has since passed away but that doesn't mean that the mannerisms of what he did couldn't have been passed on to his peers and it doesn't mean that his actions were not common knowledge amongst his peers; especially if there is some religious implications or reasoning (in their eyes) to what they are doing. He used a vehicle as his means of stalking.

A sect of monks would be even more closer-knit than a gang. Especially if there are religious reasons behind what they are doing and they are united in their beliefs behind it; which there could be since the bodies are being found in water and in most cases with no signs of trauma or foul play. The nature of these disappearances and drownings are consistent and well-thought out in advance if they are planned killings and older men would have the maturity, discipline, and patience to carry them out.

The fact that two boys who went missing 80 miles and a few days apart from each other (one on the campus of St. John's) both had their scents tracked to the monastery by two different dogs with weeks in between each tracking should raise some suspicion. Look into it, see what's there. If something is there, it could run deeper, which could help explain other incidents in other neighboring states. If it is a networked outfit, again, these monks could be communicating in some sort of network with other monks that are practicing the same thing.

I am led to believe that the use of graffiti in some of the cases is being used as nothing more than a deterrent. Graffiti implicates a gang... the evil appearance of the smiley face and some of the other consistent symbols (as well as some of the victims being found without their religious necklaces) is used to lead one to believe that this group is anti-Christian in some way.

This brings me to one of the phrases that was left behind in Duluth...

YOU CAN'T SEE WHAT YOU'RE NOT LOOKIN FOR; with a eyes and a smiley face placed inside the letter O of YOU.

Also, items of suspicion to look for at this monastery, if it were to be investigated and searched, would be technology such as a police scanner or a cell phone jammer. Some of these victims had incidents with police or cell phone calls being abruptly ended the night they disappeared.

Here is a link of interest: http://www.weau.com/home/headlines/85293372.html

It is a link to a news article about a teenager whose body was found near the Chippewa River in Chippewa Falls. The police are not releasing the name.

Quote: "Our source also says it appears there is more than one possible cause of death and investigators hope Friday's autopsy will shed more light on how the teen died. The source tells us the boy suffered severe bodily injury."

This was a comment left at the bottom of the web site:

http://www.weau.com/home/headlines/85293372.html?storySection=comments

Posted by: Concerened Location: Too Close To Home on Feb 26, 2010 at 09:17 AM

I think the authorities in CF are handling this all wrong. People need, have the right, to know what happened for piece of mind. Not telling the community things is doing nothing but getting them more riled up. Also find it very disturbing that another young man was found on the shores of Half Moon Lake on Tuesday- thankfully alive- but doesn't know how he got there. One day later this happens. Scary!

Here is a strange occurrence: As I was reading the above article(Feb. 23) about Allan Jarocki being found on the shores of Half Moon Lake(the same location Michael Noll and Craig Burrows were drown),I realize that he is a resident of FALL CREEK (Wisconsin).

However, it struck me as eerily similar to a news article(Feb.16) I had read about the body of a Cornell University student from Florida having been found in Ithaca's FALL CREEK Gorge.(ITHACA, N.Y.----the same Ithaca where William Jacobson was a student and found mysteriously drown) I don't know if they know how he ended up at the bottom of the gorge.I thought the bridge had many railings and barricades to prevent someone from falling over the side.

And, remember Jon Lacina(Jan.22) is still missing from the campus of the Iowa State University. The same University that Abel Bolanos attended and whose body was later found in Lake LaVerne.

Craig Meyers (Feb.14) was missing from La Crosse, Wisconsin and has suffered the same fate as many of those young men did before him.

Heres the news article about the Ithaca tragedy. http://www.cornellsun.com/section/n...recover-body-cornell-student-fall-creek-gorge

Again, this may be far fetched but it just strikes me as odd.

On Thursday, January 28th a college student goes missing in Buffalo, New York. He is last seen around 11 o'clock Thursday night at Pure Nightclub on CHIPPEWA Street. He has been found---two days later but I can't find any information about why he was missing.(passed out somewhere or just staying with friends?)

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/local/Buffalo-State-student-disappears

And now, there is much attention in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin regarding the discovery of a 17 year old boy,last seen February 21st, who was found deceased February 24th.He is a resident of Eau Claire, Wisconsin where a college student was just found February 23rd, near the shores of Half Moon Lake.

http://www.wqow.com/Global/story.asp?S=12039921

http://www.chippewa.com/articles/2010/02/26/news/doc4b883bf4e8e32484254191.txt

It's like a word chain if they are all connected.

Again, this may be far fetched but it just strikes me as odd.

On Thursday, January 28th a college student goes missing in Buffalo, New York. He is last seen around 11 o'clock Thursday night at Pure Nightclub on CHIPPEWA Street. He has been found---two days later but I can't find any information about why he was missing.(passed out somewhere or just staying with friends?)

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/local/Buffalo-State-student-disappears

And now, there is much attention in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin regarding the discovery of a 17 year old boy,last seen February 21st, who was found deceased February 24th.He is a resident of Eau Claire, Wisconsin where a college student was just found February 23rd, near the shores of Half Moon Lake.

http://www.wqow.com/Global/story.asp?S=12039921

http://www.chippewa.com/articles/2010/02/26/news/doc4b883bf4e8e32484254191.txt

It's like a word chain if they are all connected.

Cherish,

Your posts are much respected by me. I thank you.

Could there be a "word chain" connecting the drownings or deaths of the young men in Philadelphia/Cherry Hill?

Just today we had stopped at a place nearby where Kambili Mukwa was found dead. That was New Years 2009. He was found in a lot right by the Delaware River. He had been at a private club. Zee Bar it is called. He supposedly died of hypothermia, but to this day one has to wonder.

The very same night David Martinez was drowned in a fountain outside a Taylor's Bar And Grill in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. The access to the two is straight across the Ben Franklin Bridge.

Martinez went to Lenape High School. Kambili Moukwa was a U of P student. Our Native American history is very rich. In walking distance down "Columbus Boulevard" (formerly Delaware Avenue) is where Penn Treaty Park is.

The bar Kambili had been to was called Zee Bar and is located at 100 Spring Garden. Several years ago a U of P student by the name of Wolfe was pulled from the Schukill River at Spring Garden. Plus another student had been found drowned in the Schukill River who went to Penn.

Sorry, it just bothers me like today on such a beautiful day I'm looking at all the street names of the Native American's who were here of course first way before my ancestors and it makes me wonder. Streets with names like Schakamaxon and such it just boggle my mind if all this has to do with a single gang of murderers?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back