Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin on Dr. Phil 3 February 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmm Bill Stanton will be on it also, but yet, he says he was against them being on it....:waitasec:

I will have to go look, but I thought it was the PI R. Rugan who said that people mag.. told him that????

I don't know if RR is working for anyone or just injected himself into the situation.

Maybe someone who follows facebook knows. :)

What's the flip side? How is Bradley/Irwin going on Dr. Phil going to solve this case and bring BL home?
How is talking to the media, in general, going to solve this and bring her home? They all seem to only ask all the same questions. If they stay only local what good is this doing if the baby is possibly somewhere else where local stations do not get to?

I have followed a lot of cases in the news and Jim Spellman has been a very fair and diligent reporter in this case.

His walks around the property showing the viewers the trails people walked have been outstanding when it comes to us trying to put the pieces together. He has interviewed more people then any other reporter in this case and has treated all with respect.

He has not jumped to any conclusions and has backed up all he reports with facts.

I usually do not comment on reporters in a positive way but after watching Spellman I get the feeling he really would like to figure out the case or give us enough information to come to some reasonable conclusions.

He has not been anti the Irwin family in the least little bit.

He's a reporter. He'll get what the public wants to see and hear. He knows nothing of what is going on behind the scenes. I'm sure LE have not divulged any evidence or leads to him. So he can speculate as much as we can until we've exhausted all theories but he won't solve this case.

Eventually, he'll get fed up and move on to the next "hot" case. IMO

How does Vinnie know this? Has he been following them around? Good grief. I love Vinnie but when they form opinions based on hearsay, it makes me crazy.
Vinnie knows it because because Jim Spellman has been talking to the witnesses who have said nobody from the families team has talked to them.

I will have to go look, but I thought it was the PI R. Rugan who said that people mag.. told him that????

I don't know if RR is working for anyone or just injected himself into the situation.

Maybe someone who follows facebook knows. :)

Well the only place I can find that being said was RR. I don't want to repeat rumors from facebook so I will leave it at that. No other msm I can find.

Vinnie knows it because because Jim Spellman has been talking to the witnesses who have said nobody from the families team has talked to them.

Who are these witnesses? How did all of these "witnesses" that JS seems to think exist suddenly appear? And what does he consider as a witness?

As far as I know there were 2 who saw a man carrying a baby. I guess we can include the neighbour as a witness but she claims she didn't see anything (the last time I checked this forum).

http://twitter.com/jimspellmancnn
--jim spellman CNN

jimspellmancnnjim spellman
I'll be talking Baby Lisa with @VinniePolitan on @HLNTV around 5:30 eastern.
16 minutes ago

jimspellmancnnjim spellman
Just spoke w/KCPD. Short version is nothing is new. Still want to talk to DB/JI, All crime lab type work is done. Case remains open
1 hour ago
All crime lab type work is done...... and yet no arrests while some people think it is obvious there should be. Obviously there is nothing from the lab work yet that screams anybody's guilt.

He believes the dog hitting on decomp in the bedroom is the key....especially if her little body is ever found. I'm jaded, though. I remember a hit for decomp in a certain car trunk and a tiny body being found in the woods.....smacking myself! Different case, different state, different "mom"....
May I add by SEVERAL dogs in that case - a legit hit that way... so far we only have one here. Might mean something if the other dogs hit on the same thing, but IF they didn't it means diddly.

Who are these witnesses? How did all of these "witnesses" that JS seems to think exist suddenly appear? And what does he consider as a witness?

As far as I know there were 2 who saw a man carrying a baby. I guess we can include the neighbour as a witness but she claims she didn't see anything (the last time I checked this forum).
There were more crimes committed that night than just Lisa gone missing. Spellman has sought out witnesses and possible witnesses to all those crimes and interviewed them.

:seeya: No problem ... I remember that about the new "leads", and I thought it was the other attorney J Picerno -- who said there were new "leads ? :waitasec:

:seeya:
Oh my gosh...I better check again. Maybe I better just read and not post today. Is it a full moon, or something tonight?
Thanks for being understanding!
:abduction::wolf::ghost::banme:

There were more crimes committed that night than just Lisa gone missing. Spellman has sought out witnesses and possible witnesses to all those crimes and interviewed them.

Was Phil there? Doc, I get the distinct feeling, you have important info which you can't post...I'll bet the farm on it!

ok thanks. I thought witnesses to Lisa's disappearance. I'm guessing those other crimes are not connected to this case.......or maybe they are. Will we ever know? Probably not unless there is a break in this case.

Example: Fire in dumpster and burnt clothing shown to mom.

:rocker:
ok thanks. I thought witnesses to Lisa's disappearance. I'm guessing those other crimes are not connected to this case.......or maybe they are. Will we ever know? Probably not unless there is a break in this case.

Example: Fire in dumpster and burnt clothing shown to mom.

There was a breaking and entering reported and stolen cell phones too.

I still can't get over them wanting to go on Dr Phil to get counseling. I would hope they have received counseling by now.

Oh my gosh...I better check again. Maybe I better just read and not post today. Is it a full moon, or something tonight?
Thanks for being understanding!
:abduction::wolf::ghost::banme:

Sorry to quote myself...but, DOC, you are so right. I searched again and the article from 1/4/12 refers to John Picerno, not JT, and I am putting myself in time-out tonight. I will just be reading! :crazy:

I don't think you're on the right forum. Follow me...I'll give you a ride :rollercoaster:
Thanks..

I was listening to Vinnie wrap up his program. He was talking about Cindy after the Irwin Case. If you want to give me a ride over to Ayla Reynolds, I'd appreciate it. They have all kinds of people talking. Friends are telling all. It is so different from DB and JI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand