Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin on Dr. Phil 3 February 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there. To be clear I have asked all the people I spoke to in this case if Bill Stanton or a representative of that team spoke to them and they all said no. All had been interviewed but LE, sometimes taking lie detector tests, giving DNA etc.

In late December Bill Stanton was on Vinnie's show for a year-end Lisa Irwin special and Vinnie went down the list of people I had interviewed and asked Stanton if he had spoken to them and he replied no. Not sure if that episode is online but I'm sure some people here saw it.

Hi, I am wondering if you know of any lie detector test Mike Thompson has taken and the results? TIA

Hi, I am wondering if you know of any lie detector test Mike Thompson has taken and the results? TIA

I have no knowledge that Mike Thompon was ever given a lie detector test. Can't say for sure of course be he never told me he did nor did Cyndy Short tell me that. She is the one that took him to KCPD, though he was first interviewed by them before that, at his home if I recall.

I have no knowledge that Mike Thompon was ever given a lie detector test. Can't say for sure of course be he never told me he did nor did Cyndy Short tell me that. She is the one that took him to KCPD, though he was first interviewed by them before that, at his home if I recall.

Thank you; I would like to hear something from jersey, he would be an interesting interview. I have not discounted his involvement in any aspect of this case.

Hi Jim, are you able to tell us more about the 'rift' that has occurred in the family circle?

Thank you; I would like to hear something from jersey, he would be an interesting interview. I have not discounted his involvement in any aspect of this case.

We tried repeatedly to speak with him but he was constantly being moved between jails or otherwise not made available. The producer I was working with went to one of the hearings and tried to speak with him and tried to get to him through his attorneys at 2 different public defenders office. I have never had anywhere near that kind of trouble trying to speak to a prisoner, especially someone in for relatively minor crimes. He has another hearing soon.

Jim, have you tried to reach the FBI for confirmation on whether or not DB and JI are working with them? I have a feeling they wouldn't comment, but I know there was a FBI spokesperson (Bridget Patton I believe) that commented on the case in the past.

I hope that Dr. Phil asks questions about DB's involvement with Jersey. My thought is that IF Jersey is involved, that he was in cahoots with DB somehow.

Dr Phil isn't an investigative reporter, though, I'm I right? Doesn't he just bring up the emotional and psychological issues surrounding a topic?

We tried repeatedly to speak with him but he was constantly being moved between jails or otherwise not made available. The producer I was working with went to one of the hearings and tried to speak with him and tried to get to him through his attorneys at 2 different public defenders office. I have never had anywhere near that kind of trouble trying to speak to a prisoner, especially someone in for relatively minor crimes. He has another hearing soon.

Thank you for the answer; it seems like he is teflon. Good luck at the next hearing. :)

His move from NJ to KCMO, to me, seems to be crime connected. Even if he was/is just a low level associate. We haven't lived in KCMO for about 8 years but it can't have changed that much.

Thank you Jim,
Is it okay if we post your tweets here?
:)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151797"]Here is the link to the Twitter thread.[/ame]

Jim's are fine to post, as well as any MSM tweets.

I think Nurse is trying to keep them in one place so they are easy to locate.

Welcome, Jim...glad to have you here! The above cleared up a concern I had about Thompson. I remember your mentioning in one of your reports way back that Short had taken him to the PD herself. I was concerned that he was a defense "find" or that he'd contacted Short prior to contacting LE.

Thanks very much for letting us know that he'd been interviewed by LE prior to Short's having taken him to the PD. No idea whether he actually saw little Lisa, but your clarification definitely removes a huge concern for me about how this potential witness came to everyone's attention.

Jim, are you able to shed some light on the Walrond House and how long Phil has been renting it? I've noticed his addy was listed as Lister, so I will assume he lived on Lister at some point.

Kind of unusual that he doesn't want to talk to media..imo. Were you told what kind of custody he has? It appears they are keeping him isolated. I wonder what the reasons are. Does he have a psych hold? Is anyone on his visiting list?

At least now we know that the parents have not spoken to LE, as it was just posted on here that LE is still waiting to talk with them. Yet they will bare their souls to Dr. P., or will they?

As of Oct 8, Lisa's parents have not spoken with LE. Now they are going National with their high-profile attorney. It is left to be seen what they share. My guess, NOTHING.

This thread is limited to discussion regarding a possible appearance on the Dr. Phil show. All other discussion should take place in the appropriate threads.

Thanks!

Salem

Sorry for the bump, I know it seems obnoxious when someone does that - but I am really curious what we know about the upcoming Dr. Phil show - why they're doing it - is there news? There must be a reason!

At least now we know that the parents have not spoken to LE, as it was just posted on here that LE is still waiting to talk with them. Yet they will bare their souls to Dr. P., or will they?

As of Oct 8, Lisa's parents have not spoken with LE. Now they are going National with their high-profile attorney. It is left to be seen what they share. My guess, NOTHING.

Oh, thanks - I didn't know Tac was going with them. Ugh.

Welcome, Jim...glad to have you here! The above cleared up a concern I had about Thompson. I remember your mentioning in one of your reports way back that Short had taken him to the PD herself. I was concerned that he was a defense "find" or that he'd contacted Short prior to contacting LE.

Thanks very much for letting us know that he'd been interviewed by LE prior to Short's having taken him to the PD. No idea whether he actually saw little Lisa, but your clarification definitely removes a huge concern for me about how this potential witness came to everyone's attention.

HE called KCPD, then KCPD interviewed him, then Gil Abeyta went to see him and showed him pics, then Gil Went to Cyndy ( Counsel at the time) and Cyndy then took Mike to KCPD downtown for further interview. He lives 90 miles from KC, but works in North KC, or maybe just outside the city.

HE called KCPD, then KCPD interviewed him, then Gil Abeyta went to see him and showed him pics, then Gil Went to Cyndy ( Counsel at the time) and Cyndy then took Mike to KCPD downtown for further interview. He lives 90 miles from KC, but works in North KC, or maybe just outside the city.

Jim, this is where he works; it's near 435, north of where Lister is.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Kansas_City_Assembly_Plant"]Ford Kansas City Assembly Plant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bleausky