Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim has kindly agreed to answer any questions he can, when he can, here:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7542132#post7542132"]Questions for Jim Spellman - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I've lost my mind lately so please, please forgive me, but what other crimes?
3 other crimes we know of for sure that night are the breaking and entering reported, the phones being stolen and reported and the phones being used by the reported thief. All three of those things are crimes one way or the other.

I hope that Dr. Phil asks questions about DB's involvement with Jersey. My thought is that IF Jersey is involved, that he was in cahoots with DB somehow.

BBM:

:rocker: Good Question ... but you can bet your boots Phil McG will only ask the "soft ball questions" ...

JMO ... but Phil McG does not have the GUTS to ask the "hard ball questions" ...

JMO ... but DB and JI going on this Show -- along with their DT at their side "screening" ALL the questions -- will be nothing but a WASTE ... a HUGE WASTE !

MOO ...

Hey there. To be clear I have asked all the people I spoke to in this case if Bill Stanton or a representative of that team spoke to them and they all said no. All had been interviewed but LE, sometimes taking lie detector tests, giving DNA etc.

In late December Bill Stanton was on Vinnie's show for a year-end Lisa Irwin special and Vinnie went down the list of people I had interviewed and asked Stanton if he had spoken to them and he replied no. Not sure if that episode is online but I'm sure some people here saw it.

Thanks for your reply. I'll see if I can locate the list of people you're referring to. We may differ on who a "witness" in this case may be. In other words, a neighbour who lives in the area but has no connection to this case is not considered a witness, in my opinion. Samantha Brando (who you referred to on the other thread) is a witness but you haven't spoken to her. I'm confident LE have spoken and interviewed anyone who may have a connection to the case based on a list that was provided to them by DB and JI very early on.

As for BS.....I'm not sure what his role is anymore. Spokesperson, PI? I would have to guess JT controls what he says and for good reason but that's just the impression I get.

Again, thanks for taking the time to answer some of our questions. Very much appreciated.:seeya:

@jimspellmancnn
jim spellman
and everyone is critical of the KCPD saying they have focused too much DB/JI at the expense of pursuing other angles.

as well they should. Db's actions and story do not make sense and I would always hope LE would focus on the most glaring details. Add in that DB/JI are not willing to remeet with Le and now to see that they are willing to go on a talk show during ratings sweep week, well I would be angered beyond belief to find out the focus was not still on them. DB was in charge on Lisa when Lisa went missing and nothnig can change that. Too much goes right at DB's feet in this, the focus should remain on her until there's reason for it not to be on her.

Real funny too how Rugen just came out with his nonsense blog post.

If you don't like my blog, pass it by and don't read it. It's not something I lose sleep over who reads it and who doesn't. I have spent many hours since October talking to people and working this case. I am the first person to start the discussion on Dane, getting Megan Wright's cell phone records and I broke the Dr. Phil story just before 3:30 local time on Monday which led to the local news stations confirming and running with it.

Not offended at all, but if my blog doesn't interest you, I'm okay with you ignoring it. It seems we get criticized when we don't keep Lisa's name out there and then when to do try to, we get criticized for not enough meat next to the potatoes.

If you don't like my blog, pass it by and don't read it. It's not something I lose sleep over who reads it and who doesn't. I have spent many hours since October talking to people and working this case. I am the first person to start the discussion on Dane, getting Megan Wright's cell phone records and I broke the Dr. Phil story just before 3:30 local time on Monday which led to the local news stations confirming and running with it.

Not offended at all, but if my blog doesn't interest you, I'm okay with you ignoring it. It seems we get criticized when we don't keep Lisa's name out there and then when to do try to, we get criticized for not enough meat next to the potatoes.

bbm = yep, that seems to be the mentality - damned if you do, damned if you don't. Imagine how D&J feel....

Thanks for your reply. I'll see if I can locate the list of people you're referring to. We may differ on who a "witness" in this case may be. In other words, a neighbour who lives in the area but has no connection to this case is not considered a witness, in my opinion. Samantha Brando (who you referred to on the other thread) is a witness but you haven't spoken to her. I'm confident LE have spoken and interviewed anyone who may have a connection to the case based on a list that was provided to them by DB and JI very early on.

I find it very curious, as well, that Bill Stanton and team have not spoken to key players in this case. Megan Wright has spoken extensively with Jim and myself, as well as Cindy Short (around 11/7/11) after she left the case, but not a member of "the team". Same goes for Mike Thompson, the motorcyclist with the 4am alleged sighting. NOBODY I have spoken to in this case has spoken to Bill Stanton, Joe Tacopina, Mike Lerette, or "the team". What the hell? Do they not believe their client or what's the deal?

BBM:

:rocker: Good Question ... but you can bet your boots Phil McG will only ask the "soft ball questions" ...

JMO ... but Phil McG does not have the GUTS to ask the "hard ball questions" ...

JMO ... but DB and JI going on this Show -- along with their DT at their side "screening" ALL the questions -- will be nothing but a WASTE ... a HUGE WASTE !

MOO ...

I am told that this will be more of a show involving parents of missing children, and not so much about the case. I think Dr. Phil will be spewing his advice on how they should be dealing with this. Very sanitized and softball. I blogged about it. http://kansascitypi.blogspot.com

Not relevant, but interesting trivia, I'm told Dr. Phil went to high school in the KC metro area (maybe Shawnee Mission north) within 30 miles from here.

jazzed to have shiny new jeeps?

I see no evidence of that already. I doubt that happens but, since they live less than ten miles from me, I'll let you know if it does. I think there is that assumption since it was told that the Anthonys got some Jeeps. Not sure that was true or not. Don't care.

It would be a bad PR thing if it does.

I'm taking a lunch break for the next hour. If anybody has any questions re Dr. Phil or other aspect of the case or my blog, feel free to jump in while I'm taking a break here.

I'm taking a lunch break for the next hour. If anybody has any questions re Dr. Phil or other aspect of the case or my blog, feel free to jump in while I'm taking a break here.

I just have one question for you, Ron. Do YOU, as a private investigator, think that this case will eventually be solved? And if so, do you think it will be anytime soon? Do you think Lisa is still alive? Thanks in advance :)

I see no evidence of that already. I doubt that happens but, since they live less than ten miles from me, I'll let you know if it does. I think there is that assumption since it was told that the Anthonys got some Jeeps. Not sure that was true or not. Don't care.

It would be a bad PR thing if it does.

my only concern is the child who went missing from under her Mother's nose.

Is Lisa alive? I don't know. The things I look at that are more relevant to figuring out what happened that night. Who is responsible? Once that is discovered, the fate of Lisa will follow.

Was that just "one" question? ;-)

Will it eventually be solved? I have said for a long time we need either loose lips or a baby if we are to solve this case. The more all involved talk, the better off we are. Some folks think my talking to various players is a waste of time. However, if any are responsible for Lisa's disappearance, they will eventually slip up.

Will it be solved soon? Hard to say. Things that happen...access I get...constantly amaze me. The more I talk to folks close to this case on all sides, the more ideas I get on things that haven't been looked at yet or maybe someone who hasn't been talked to.

I find it intriguing, for example, that Debbie Bradley have some cousins from Independence that reportedly did drivebys this summer (yelling and acting nutty) after they were evicted in March of last year and JI and DB didn't let them move in. Key word..I find it intriguing.

Ron,

Did you ever see MW phone records? And if so, was there anything in there with ties to DB or JI? Also, we hear that the parents seem to still very much have the support of those close to them. I wonder what the general consensus is in that area about this case, specifically around their neighborhood.

Is Lisa alive? I don't know. The things I look at that are more relevant to figuring out what happened that night. Who is responsible? Once that is discovered, the fate of Lisa will follow.

Was that just "one" question? ;-)

Will it eventually be solved? I have said for a long time we need either loose lips or a baby if we are to solve this case. The more all involved talk, the better off we are. Some folks think my talking to various players is a waste of time. However, if any are responsible for Lisa's disappearance, they will eventually slip up.

Will it be solved soon? Hard to say. Things that happen...access I get...constantly amaze me. The more I talk to folks close to this case on all sides, the more ideas I get on things that haven't been looked at yet or maybe someone who hasn't been talked to.

I find it intriguing, for example, that Debbie Bradley have some cousins from Independence that reportedly did drivebys this summer (yelling and acting nutty) after they were evicted in March of last year and JI and DB didn't let them move in. Key word..I find it intriguing.

Oops, that was more than one ;) I myself do think it was someone that knew DB and JI, or at least knew OF them. This definitely wasn't just some crazy person who came in off the street. Thanks for answering.

There is nothing in Megan's phone records that tie her to Jeremy or Deborah. In addition, that phone call from Deborah's phone did not go through that night to Megan Wright's phone. As much misinformation that LE has put out in this case to get people to speak, it makes me wonder if that phone call attempt ever even existed.

IF the attempt was made, I believe either someone was trying to reach Megan, someone was trying to reach Jersey, or someone put those phones where they knew Jersey would find them to frame him and he found the phones saying, "oh wow a free phone!"

I believe most of the neighborhood is supportive but I haven't taken a door to door poll. I know that the obsessive "searcher" Edith Fine-Duskin has knocked on neighbor doors as late as 11pm, which is crazy. I have tried to be patient with Edith and initially believed her heart was in the right place. Now, frankly, her aggressiveness scares me. She has been seen rushing Debbie when the boys get off the school bus and hounding them. Now, she is imposing herself in other people's lives too. We can all do things to help find answers for Lisa, but my good Lord, there are social boundaries as well.

I am told that this will be more of a show involving parents of missing children, and not so much about the case. I think Dr. Phil will be spewing his advice on how they should be dealing with this. Very sanitized and softball. I blogged about it. http://kansascitypi.blogspot.com

Not relevant, but interesting trivia, I'm told Dr. Phil went to high school in the KC metro area (maybe Shawnee Mission north) within 30 miles from here.

BBM: The Press Release issued by Phil McG reads as follows :

DR. PHIL’S EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH PARENTS OF MISSING MISSOURI BABY TO AIR ON FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 3

Hollywood, CA – Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, who say their infant daughter Lisa was abducted from the family home last October, break their three month long silence in an exclusive interview with Dr. Phil on Friday, February 3 (check local listings). For the first time, the couple shares their side of the story of what they believe really happened that night.

snipped from http://www.enr-corp.com/press_fs.asp?id=319815

I do not see anything about any other parents of missing children appearing.

Also ... the Press Release states that Tacopinto and Stanton will be present ...

So ... it appears that this show will feature only Bradwin, Irwin, and the Defense Crew ...

In others words ... it's a show to "rehabilitate the image" of Deborah and Jeremy only ...

MOO ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member