Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin on Dr. Phil 3 February 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing in Megan's phone records that tie her to Jeremy or Deborah. In addition, that phone call from Deborah's phone did not go through that night to Megan Wright's phone. As much misinformation that LE has put out in this case to get people to speak, it makes me wonder if that phone call attempt ever even existed.

IF the attempt was made, I believe either someone was trying to reach Megan, someone was trying to reach Jersey, or someone put those phones where they knew Jersey would find them to frame him and he found the phones saying, "oh wow a free phone!"

I believe most of the neighborhood is supportive but I haven't taken a door to door poll. I know that the obsessive "searcher" Edith Fine-Duskin has knocked on neighbor doors as late as 11pm, which is crazy. I have tried to be patient with Edith and initially believed her heart was in the right place. Now, frankly, her aggressiveness scares me. She has been seen rushing Debbie when the boys get off the school bus and hounding them. Now, she is imposing herself in other people's lives too. We can all do things to help find answers for Lisa, but my good Lord, there are social boundaries as well.

Well that is pretty scary :(
It would seem that the key would have to lie with the whole Megan/Jersey/flophouse bunch, as the attempted call was to her phone. Unless the phones have nothing to do with Lisa missing. But I think they do.

There is nothing in Megan's phone records that tie her to Jeremy or Deborah. In addition, that phone call from Deborah's phone did not go through that night to Megan Wright's phone. As much misinformation that LE has put out in this case to get people to speak, it makes me wonder if that phone call attempt ever even existed.

IF the attempt was made, I believe either someone was trying to reach Megan, someone was trying to reach Jersey, or someone put those phones where they knew Jersey would find them to frame him and he found the phones saying, "oh wow a free phone!"

I believe most of the neighborhood is supportive but I haven't taken a door to door poll. I know that the obsessive "searcher" Edith Fine-Duskin has knocked on neighbor doors as late as 11pm, which is crazy. I have tried to be patient with Edith and initially believed her heart was in the right place. Now, frankly, her aggressiveness scares me. She has been seen rushing Debbie when the boys get off the school bus and hounding them. Now, she is imposing herself in other people's lives too. We can all do things to help find answers for Lisa, but my good Lord, there are social boundaries as well.

BBM:

Did you see Ms. Edith do these sorts of things "first hand" ?

- OR -

Did someone tell you this about Ms. Edith, and who would this person be ?

Thank You.

I respectfully object to the term "flophouse". I'm not sure what that is supposed to connote. I have been in that house probably four times. These are people trying to get on their feet and have gone through some tough times. That would fit a lot of folks in this economy.

BBM:

Did you see Ms. Edith do these sorts of things "first hand" ?

- OR -

Did someone tell you this about Ms. Edith, and who would this person be ?

Thank You.

If you know me at all by now or seen my work, you know that I don't easily out my sources. It's why people talk to me. It comes from my journalistic background. That's why you won't see me say things publicly that I haven't checked out or that I question. One such example would be the rumor that DB was at SB's house instead of her own that night. Yes, I was told this but I believe it needs to be checked out in order to ensure it's validity. It could be a misunderstanding. I discussed this privately with someone with those caveats but it was attributed to me publicly without them.

As for Edith, I have been told this from multiple reliable sources. I first believed she was just an overzealous caring person. Until, I saw her at Lisa's birthday balloon lift. She was totally fine before the cameras rolled. Once she asked if everybody was ready, it was like a light switch flipped. She turned on the tears and almost fell to the ground. It was a bad acting job and a set up for her to beg JI and DB to help.

I, too, have been wondering if there was even an attempt at all on those phones or if LE was just trying to see if there was a connection between Jersey and DB. If there was actually an attempt, I also think the phones and the baby were taken at the same time and maybe the phones were ditched or handed off and the person who 'found' or was given them tried Megan's number.

And Edith scared most of us in the neighborhood after a while. Everybody put up with her at first and her 'Edith-ness', but she kind of went off the deep end after a while. While the boys do not ride the school bus (walkers or riders in this neighborhood) I would not put it past her rushing DB getting them off to school or on the way home. I have personally witnessed her driving by at all times of the day and night basically stalking her and others around here, especially right after the time she was asked to stop hanging out by many - not just 'the family'. Looking at casenet, she already has previous stalking charges so IMO this is not new behavior from her. Social boundaries very seriously lacking!

I think Picerno told Fox News that the FBI had showed him the records involving the phone call during his initial meeting with him. Would the FBI fake records to Picerno? Wouldn't that have some serious consequences? Sure they could lie to Megan but wouldn't the courts and judges frown on them making up evidence to a defense attorney representing the parents?

I agree In da Middle. Do you mind emailing me privately?

Perhaps I assumed the bus. It was when the boys were coming home from school for sure. It's wrong to knock on anybody's door frightening them at 11pm when there is not an emergency. That again goes to social boundaries what one considers an emergency.
I received a very scarey private message from Edith yesterday that led me to be concerned about her personality swings on a whim.

Anyone catch Mike Brooks earlier?? I think I'm in love....:blushing:

He was fired up.... 'They need to talk to LE not Dr Phil!!!!!!'

Indeed!!

Ron,

Did you ever see MW phone records? And if so, was there anything in there with ties to DB or JI? Also, we hear that the parents seem to still very much have the support of those close to them. I wonder what the general consensus is in that area about this case, specifically around their neighborhood.
This part I can answer! The neighborhood is basically as mixed as it is here. Maybe not as many who are calling for her head, but very mixed. EVERYbody I have talked to though, is watching out for two little boys who are totally innocent to anything that happened that night. They were a very prominent fixture out playing along with their little sister and SB's daughter before any of this happened and we all miss seeing this. Such happy, vibrant little kids.

I think Picerno told Fox News that the FBI had showed him the records involving the phone call during his initial meeting with him. Would the FBI fake records to Picerno? Wouldn't that have some serious consequences? Sure they could lie to Megan but wouldn't the courts and judges frown on them making up evidence to a defense attorney representing the parents?

DeAnn, if that's the case then I would say the phone call was attempted. You don't see the FBI employ those pretext techniques very often compared to LE.

I agree In da Middle. Do you mind emailing me privately?

Perhaps I assumed the bus. It was when the boys were coming home from school for sure. It's wrong to knock on anybody's door frightening them at 11pm when there is not an emergency. That again goes to social boundaries what one considers an emergency.
I received a very scarey private message from Edith yesterday that led me to be concerned about her personality swings on a whim.

Frankly, I find your fixation on Edith a bit concerning. :waitasec:

I respectfully object to the term "flophouse". I'm not sure what that is supposed to connote. I have been in that house probably four times. These are people trying to get on their feet and have gone through some tough times. That would fit a lot of folks in this economy.

Sorry, I didn't use the term "flophouse" as a way to cast aspersions on anyone. I don't know any of those people. It is just a word someone started using on here, and it is what I use when I talk about the house where MW and others lived.

I dont have a fixation. She has become intrustive and then plays the "victim" card. When she oversteps social boundaries and scares people in the neighborhood, we're talking potential stalker. If you live hundreds of miles away, I'm sure this seems very harmless to you. But it's very real to neighbors who are imposed upon.

Thanks for your response. I think the records pretty much go with MW's claim that she didn't know them (parents). Doesn't really solve anything as far as the phones go, but perhaps goes more to explaining MW's part (or lack thereof).

That's disturbing about Edith if true and I see no reason why you would report that info if you didn't think your sources were reliable. Some folks pass a boundry where it's more about them and the 'spectacle' than it is about a missing child. Sadly that seems to be the case here.

He's just telling us what his sources are telling him. It's not his fault you don't like what he's saying. Multiple people (not just him) in that area have said the same stuff about her.

Anyone catch Mike Brooks earlier?? I think I'm in love....:blushing:

He was fired up.... 'They need to talk to LE not Dr Phil!!!!!!'

Indeed!!

BBM: I did ... :great::great: And Mike was sure fired up ... :great::great:

:seeya:

He's just telling us what his sources are telling him. It's not his fault you don't like what he's saying. Multiple people (not just him) in that area have said the same stuff about her.

I have seen some of the things Edith has said. And yes there is something very "off" there. That is one of the problems with social media in these cases, I think. In some ways it can be very helpful, but in other ways, it hurts. I can go on any of the FB pages on any cases and read what people are saying, I don't even have to join the page, or "like" it or anything. They don't know who I am. Unfortunately so can anybody else with a computer. We discussed this a little on Aliayah's thread yesterday. People get riled up and some people get crazy, especially those who were crazy to begin with. :( It is really rather frightening.
Of course, there seems to be LOTS of MSM nowadays who arent much better as far as getting correct info.

I've met Mike Brooks as well as Jim Spellman. I like Jim. He's very good at what he does and we've developed a good working relationship over this case. Brooks, not impressed with. JMO

I have seen some of the things Edith has said. And yes there is something very "off" there..

Agreed Melissa. The same goes for many following the case on the FB pages. As much time as they spend intimidating and fighting with those who oppose their views, it makes you wonder what kind of social life they have outside of the internet. I've said time and again that it's one thing to care and be concerned, but to be so obsessed as some are that they are losing sleep over this case, it's disturbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lisa83