Deborah and Jeremy will be making TWO national TV appearances on 5/21 Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

I think she meant to LE she was not going away!!!But she has not been there in awhile either-LOL

Perhaps. What a missed opportunity, though. A poised mic at the ready, an opportunity to make a plea, to tell your daughter you love her. *crickets*

this one is from the UK... which fits with the other UK purchases...

http://www.a2zofficeproducts.co.uk/main.htm

I was dinking around on the name change website earlier, trying to come up with any purchases that would amount to $69.XX. Even with a currency conversion fee, ninja debit card thief would have to make more than one purchase to total that amount. Doesn't quite fit. :moo: A stationary purchase makes more sense. I am choosing to take SY at his word rather than JT.

Both Ron and Mike Brooks calling BS on this "new" tidbit on JVM.

I saw that little blurb on the KMBC news. Peggy Breit, standing on the street near the Irwin home stated "now just moments ago, Jeremy and Deborah left their home here, we tried to stop them to see if they would talk to us at a local level. They said no they would not be speaking to the local media, at least not right now. <snip>".

Hello, what happened to "not going away"?:waitasec:

Reporter: Well, Lisa's parents Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin are now joining us exclusively along with their attorney Joe Tacopina.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7945571&postcount=49"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Deborah and Jeremy will be making TWO national TV appearances on 5/21 Monday[/ame]

Maybe they had a deal with the national media that they wouldn't talk elsewhere?

I was dinking around on the name change website earlier, trying to come up with any purchases that would amount to $69.XX. Even with a currency conversion fee, ninja debit card thief would have to make more than one purchase to total that amount. Doesn't quite fit. :moo: A stationary purchase makes more sense. I am choosing to take SY at his word rather than JT.

i was too -- great minds! :rocker:

and surely the FBI would have the worldwide resources required to get the IP and the identifying info of the "buyer" from the deed change site if a true name change was attempted !!!

Reporter: Well, Lisa's parents Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin are now joining us exclusively along with their attorney Joe Tacopina.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Deborah and Jeremy will be making TWO national TV appearances on 5/21 Monday

Maybe they had a deal with the national media that they wouldn't talk elsewhere?
Jumping off that post, which I think is pretty on target.....
If my baby was truly missing and possibly enduring horrible acts, you can bet your bippy no contract or media deal would stop me from exploiting a ready microphone in my face. KWIM? Get my words out and let the papers be served.

Of course I would also put my child's fear before my own, my child's comfort before my own.....:banghead:

Local news said they refused to speak to them on the 5pm show.

It's all about the money. Follow the money is what I said from the beginning. This benefactor needs to be exposed. BS said she was paying him to find Lisa....

When you are as rich as she is, you hire search teams and have the parents talk with LE, NOT hire them a very high profile defense attorney who used to speak of all the good character that Joran Van Der Sloot possesses.

You go Ron! :woohoo:

Jeremy will stay with Deb as long as money keeps rolling in. It is her family that is buying them Joe Tacopina. Looks like ABC is forcing them out from their comfort zone. They have to make appearances to continue getting their bills paid for.

It's a wonder they don't have any more pics of Lisa to show the public. Of course, Jeremy's family wouldn't have any since they never ever met baby Lisa. Anyone wonder why they don't have very many pics of this baby? Imo, DB never bonded with this child. She is a phoney.

Wouldn't it be good for them to let local people know more about the stolen credit card? If the actual card was stolen it was probably someone local and there could be tips. The KC residents also need to know if KCPD botches investigations because they are the ones who can do something about it.

Well, this new tidbit rules out Jersey as the perp...:floorlaugh:

JVM said a $69 charge to a company that helps people change their names was on Jeremy's debit card in Nov. Although Jeremy is spinning this as the boogeyman stole his card and tried to change Isabel's name with it, how did the boogeyman get Jeremy's PIN number?

It seems to me that perhaps originally the Irwins got the "http://www.ukdeedpolls.org.uk/" information somehow from the debit card information, and that web site used to say "A2Z Services" as someone else found with The Wayback Machine.

But when the producer checked on it, they were told verbally "A2Z Services", which a search or just the web address leads you to "A2ZServices.co.uk", which is a stationary company.

So the confusion seems to arise between how the company identifies itself on the page itself versions its URL.

So where did the perp find Jeremy's debit card? Was it sitting there with the three phones just waiting to be taken? The pin # must have been written and laying there with the card...GMAFB!

I'm telling you and have always told you that Jeremy is a weird duck. That guy has some serious mental issues.

I also noted that Jeremy was, once again, flanked by his two favorite people. A criminal defense attorney and his GF who has friends in high places.

I am sorry-but I am going to say something that might offended some-but Deb said today that her and J deserve Lisa-I am here to tell you Deb-no you do not!!!-you won't even speak to the media without getting paid about your missing daughter-money comes before her-you all should be ashamed of yourselves-Lisa never had a chance with parents like you two!!!! MOO

I like to also add-and I am not going away until Lisa is found & brought home to be put to rest and you 2 are in jail!!!!!

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Deborah and Jeremy will be making TWO national TV appearances on 5/21 Monday

It was told to us by a P.I. that he believed ABC was paying all their bills to retain them as getting an exclusive when things broke.

Well, this new tidbit rules out Jersey as the perp...:floorlaugh:

Does make a good point...on Nov. 6, Tanko was locked up in the Clay County Jail.

My assumption is since Jeremy had to be alerted by his credit card company that this was a skimming situation not an out and out theft.

Hearing/Reading about this couple today and their continued refusal to speak to LE separately but do media ops with Joe Tacopina further convinces me that I did the right thing when I stopped following this case because the "parents" are simply not likeable. I cannot feel even a smidgen of sympathy for Deborah and/or Jeremy. Lisa who? :moo:

I've seen conflicting stories in the media as to whether it was the card number or the actual card itself.

If it was the card number, well that happens all the time. The card company usually can tell you what, when, who and where about the purchase.

If it was the card itself, I seriously do not understand how this family didn't become hyper vigilant about their lives after the car break in and their child (and phones) being stolen. One child stolen from under their noses and they don't go into lockdown mode?

:p Maybe Jeremy and Deborah leave their debit cards on the kitchen bar to charge while they sleep??? :floorlaugh:

:eek: He lied? Or misspoke?
How can it be?

JT: I saw that myself. Our investigators have seen it. We turned it over to the FBI. I mean, you know, it's just another coincidence. When you pile them up in this case, they're overwhelming. You have that coincidence, and maybe it's nothing, but you know- of all things, a website from the UK that provides a service to change your child's name over the internet for $69 and there's a fraudulent charge on his card.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back