Deborah and Jeremy will be making TWO national TV appearances on 5/21 Monday

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
***Rolls my eyes***

So, now Jersey is known as Jersey Joe? LOL...these people are beyond desperate!

The interview starts off with the interviewer saying that during the recap of the case, DB was crying the entire time, yet she had not a tear on her face.

Then, DB says she is "a mess". Oh, I believe she is a mess because she knows that she had a hand in this sweet child's disappearance and knows that she could be arrested at any minute.

She is "frushtrated" because of what LE is telling them? I thought she was not talking to LE, so why is she frushtrated? Is it because they are telling her she is full of BS and that they need to give separate interviews? Maybe she is frushtrated because they won't buy her crock of cr*p.

Jeremy calms down a bit from his usual wacky self and tells the story of a stolen card number that was traced back to a site from the UK that changes a persons name. But, as luck would have it, the site is no longer there. Tac chimes in and strongly states that he has seen it with his own eyes. But, dang it, it is no longer there. He says it is some "weird Internet thing". How about some "weird guilty parent thing"? That makes a lot more sense.

Tac says that regarding the SODDI theory, "the coincidences in this case are overwhelming". I agree with him, except for a different reason. The coincidences that lead to the parents being guilty ARE overwhelming!

All smoke and mirrors! These people have absolutely got to be the most unlucky people on the planet. Not only was their baby daughter kidnapped, but then, in order to change Lisa's name, the kidnapper goes back to Jeremy and steals HIS debit card number so that they change Lisa's name and make Jeremy pay for it! WTH??? In the first place, wouldn't the kidnapper be able to call Lisa anything they wanted to call her? It isn't like she is going to be able to tell anyone her name is Lisa Irwin. What a these parents are! :puke:
The absurdity of it boggles the mind. Perhaps super-stealth-ninja-phone-and-baby-nappers have lines even they won't cross. I will steal your baby, and your phone, and your debit card number, but I won't be caught dead w/o an official name change on record. :floorlaugh: :waitasec:

JMO and :moo:

Whooooooooa ! So Deb and Jeremy flew to New York for an "In Studio Interview" with Anne ! Hmmm ... I wonder "how much" they got paid for this interview ? :doh: I mean "licensing fees" ...

I knew it : Jeremy is sitting right between Deb and Tacopino so they can "control" him so he does not "fall apart" ...

OMG ... Deb says she "is unhappy with what they [LE] are telling me [Deb]" ... Really ?

I would think it would be the other way around : LE is absolutely unhappy with Deb.

Oh fgs ... Tacopino ... he is really pushing the "theory" that Baby Lisa is "across the ocean" ... pushing the 3 witnesses who saw this "invisible man" carrying a baby ... brings up Megan Wright ...

Just another "dog and pony show" for Deb, Jeremy and Tacopino

Poor Baby Lisa ... where is she [cough] Deb ?

:moo::moo::moo:

So did they give this site Lisa's real name? Which sort of defeats the purpose of keeping her real identity a secret if there is an official document saying she used to be Lisa Irwin. Or did they officially change a Bogus Name to Another Bogus Name? Why?

I wonder how they got Lisa in the UK. They'd need some resources to smuggle a kidnapped baby overseas, which is a bit surprising since they were so low-tech to begin with that they had to carry a naked baby through town.

i went to Deed poll website and noticed that they are willling to email it to you within 10 minutes, usually....

It appears to me, since the FBI are working on Lisa's case, that this info would be pretty easy to trace back to someone...if they don't have an email address, maybe they have the physical address in which the forms were mailed too, there HAS to be a way to trace it back...and i sure there are many other ways to do this, that i can't even begin to think about.

I think the reason this is just now coming out is because LE/FBI have already looked into it, and apparently got nothing out of it..this is just my guess.
JMO :)

Would be the IQ of a kidnapper who uses the father's debit card to change the stolen baby's name be a bigger number than his shoe size?

If Jersey and Megan know anybody in the UK there's a double-decker coming, watch out.

So did they give this site Lisa's real name? Which sort of defeats the purpose of keeping her real identity a secret if there is an official document saying she used to be Lisa Irwin. Or did they officially change a Bogus Name to Another Bogus Name? Why?

I wonder how they got Lisa in the UK. They'd need some resources to smuggle a kidnapped baby overseas, which is a bit surprising since they were so low-tech to begin with that they had to carry a naked baby through town.

Honestly, even stupid people should be able to see that this is a joke. What a joke this attorney and his theories are!

For her next appearance imo DB should tone down the angriness because it's been done to death already. She says she's mad because the KCPD isn't giving her answers but they can't give her answers that they haven't got. It sounded a bit like she thinks the police know where Lisa is and what happened to her but aren't telling her just to be ornery.

For her next appearance imo DB should tone down the angriness because it's been done to death already. She says she's mad because the KCPD isn't giving her answers but they can't give her answers that they haven't got. It sounded a bit like she thinks the police know where Lisa is and what happened to her but aren't telling her just to be ornery.

My best guess is that DB has discovered with time that her fake tears don't work, so anger is just another tactic she can take. How about fear, Deb? Fear would be the honest emotion since you WILL be charged with this crime at some point. It may be days, or it may be years, but it will happen.

I knew it : Jeremy is sitting right between Deb and Tacopino so they can "control" him so he does not "fall apart" ...

BBM

Seriously, when I read this I thought it said "so he does not fall asleep". LOL

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yes ... now that you mention it, he does look like he was going to fall asleep ...

:moo:

Why would a kidnapper need to officially change a baby's name anyway? Just call them something else...it is not like the baby can contradict you...this is truly unbelievable...

Tweet from Megyn Kelly:

Just taped 2-part i'view w/Baby Lisa's parents. Did someone use her dad's CC on a website that changes baby names?? Tune in 2day 1p on FNC!

Would be the IQ of a kidnapper who uses the father's debit card to change the stolen baby's name be a bigger number than his shoe size?

Donjeta-you crack me up-LOL!!!!!

EXACTLY! :rocker: Why in the world would a kidnapper use YOUR credit card number to change YOUR kidnapped babies name? Geeze Louise this is too much.

It appears that the kidnapper is stupid enough to leave all these clues including being spotted by 3 different people, however he is smart enough to get away with keeping Lisa hidden for all these months. :banghead::banghead:

gee-I wonder whats in store for the big MK interview-now I can not wait for it!!!

I want my hour of DVD recording back...and it cut out before the story of the young lady who survived a horrific car wreck but there was mistaken identity with one of her friends who, sadly, did not survive. She looks great on the teaser and I really want to hear how she's doing (but what a tear-jerker story for her, and both families).

JMO but Lisa's case has been hinky since Day 1 (starting with J&D's first on-camera appearance, the one with a news crew outside their home, in the dark). JMO

I suppose we are meant to look for Lisa in the UK.

:seeya: Jumping off your post here ...

This reminds me of Cindy Anthony saying to look for Caylee in New York, and other places "around the globe" ...

:waitasec: The UK : Aha ... maybe it's the same person who "kidnapped" Madeleine McCann ? NOT !

Talk about sending LE on a "wild goose chase" ? I bet LE in Kansas City is "fuming" ... and I don't blame them !

I really think they all had to much wine when they thought this BS up-LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay