Deborah Bradley & Jeremy Irwin - Dr. Phil Interview - 3 February 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a fyi...in the Holly Bobo case, LE told the family and the searchers they didn't need them to search anymore because they had enough leads. So I believe that is what happened in this case as well. There is no doubt they were inundated with calls from people who may have valid tips and those who don't (ie psychics) or some who are just desperate because there is a $100,000 reward out there. After a while leads do dry up and family and/or LE come out requesting more information. In the Holly Bobo case, the reward was increased. Will that help? Maybe. Maybe not.

Will the Dr. Phil interview and this exposure bring in new leads? Perhaps. They have nothing to lose.

Sorry for being OT, but, huh? LE actually told searchers to stop searching because they had enough leads??? They told the family to, basically, back off so that LE could catch up on what they already had - they'd basically let the family know when they needed new leads?

Someone has misunderstood something. It doesn't work that way. LE would never squelch a source for leads in the case of a missing baby - or any missing person case for that matter. The family and searchers do not need LE 's approval to search - unless, of course they try searching private property without permission, or a crime scene. The family, given the right resources, are entitled to do whatever they need or can afford to do to find their child. Ask the benefactor for 1/2 the reward money to put out fliers, maintain a website, put up billboards - you know, if the benefactor really wants to help find Lisa. Hire a private detective IN KC, a professional with more resources and connections in the KCPD than Stanton.

None of it makes sense unless you believe the parents know where Lisa is....then it all makes perfect sense.

So everthing Debbie has said is untrue? I'm not willing to go that far. JMO.

I guess if you tell multiple different versions of the same story one of them might be truer than the others but how are we supposed to know which?

After over 1300 posts I have come to the conclusion that the Dr. P show, and DB mainly have proven one point well with all the help here, people would rather spend time, lots of time, picking their words apart than looking for Lisa.

If all the lights were on or not, does that change where Lisa is now?

So we should just ignore it when the story changes and it will help us find Lisa somehow?

Yep, that.

And I still think it's important because, early on, it was implied that the "intruder" had to have turned the lights on. That was the story. . .it was presented as evidence that an intruder was in the house.

DB says lights were off when she went to bed.
SB says lights were off when she went inside.
JI comes home and says lights were on.

That would imply that the intruder turned on the lights. Now, for some reason, DB wants to downplay that. :waitasec:

It implies lights were on that shouldn't had been, according to ji. He asked her why any lights were on, because it is his practice to turn them off.

Well, IF the sightings are true, MT, the guy on the motorcycle, said that the baby he saw was alert. So if the sightings are accurate, at least there is that giving a little hope. :)

First I've heard of this....Thompson said the baby was alert? Please provide a source for this statement. Thanks.

from donjeta's link:

JoeT: That's accurate. Actually, it's a direct trajectory away from the house. The first sighting was around, you know, a little after midnight, close by to the, to uh, Deb and Jeremy's house. Uh, then we see that videotape around 2 in the morning at a gas station which is a little further away, but it's also near a wood-uh, wooded area, right behind the gas station where you see that individual disappear into. Very nearby a dumpster where there was a fire that night, and scorched baby clothes were in. Then, a little further down the road, about two hours later, Mike Thompson, another individual witness, driving, sees a man matching the same description as the individual by the Irwin home, carrying a baby with just a diaper on. That is- you know, I've been a prosecutor and a defense lawyer, that is pretty powerful evidence that there are answers out there.

Dr.Phil: Alright, so, so your theory is that these three sightings are very likely the same person, and they are in a trajectory away from the house, that at a walking pace, would have put these people in position A, B, and C moving away from the home and with an eyewitness saying they had a baby in their arms?

JoeT: Uh, multiple eyewitnesses, that's right.

so-- in the span of about four hours this person walked basically not very far??

JT says "a little farther away" from their house then "a little farther down the road" after that...

so it seems this person is moving faster than the speed of dead silence lol

if you'd just stolen a baby, would you really

a) be walking at a walking pace?
b) along a main road?
c) with a baby in plain sight?

nope-- not buying it. not buying any of it.

Is the dumpster that was set on fire at 2 am. within the 1/3 to 1/5 th of a mile circle that John Picerno said the phones that were last fiddled with at 3:22 am stayed in?

Because the phone timeline, if it was the same person, would suggest that they stayed somewhere very close to the home up until 3:22 or so when they started walking towards the MT sighting.

After over 1300 posts I have come to the conclusion that the Dr. P show, and DB mainly have proven one point well with all the help here, people would rather spend time, lots of time, picking their words apart than looking for Lisa.

BBM

Here, it is in the mid 50s with not a cloud in the sky. I have Jack Daniel's chicken cooking in the crock pot for a Super Bowl party [hope he doesn't want it back] ;)

I am 'up to here' with the lights thing...it is all semantics. IMHO

Some will believe that Deborah is the devil incarnate and some won't. We have some info but not all the info in this case; certainly not enough to hang her by her thumbs.

I guess if you tell multiple different versions of the same story one of them might be truer than the others but how are we supposed to know which?

Do you think lights were on when ji came home? Who turned them on?

When Jeremy pulled in the driveway at 3:45a approx., the first night he worked those hours, he saw LIGHTS on in the house. Deborah, home with the kids and sleeping, after drinking with friend on front steps, had lights on in the house. They have 2 different perspectives of the lights being on. For those who are married or with a partner, you know that divide where what appears one way to you appears another to your partner.

Analogy: I go shopping; I buy 3 pairs of shoes, a pair of jeans, 2 bras, 2 tops and some Shatter nail polish. I see: shopping, DH sees: $$$$. We will never see the same thing; I have my own money, I spent my money on these items that I need, all he sees is I spent money shopping.
shopping/$$$$...lights/LIGHTS

There is no big Freemasonry type conspiracy here, there are no lies and there is just a matter of difference of perspective. Apparently Dr. Phil was trying to ascertain the lights being on with his line of questioning. Perhaps there is an independent witness who will say, 'lights off..'lights on', all within an hour or 2.

I understand what you are saying and could agree if the circumstances were a bit different. But Deb claimed on the show that the lights on were the ones she always left on. If that were the case, even if JI didn't like it, he'd not find it so odd that she (again!) left those lights on (the same ones he always has to go around turning off behind her) - especially given his hypervigilance about the lights. He pays close attention to them, obviously. IMO.

In all the interviews they gave after, when either could have clarified, neither did. They continued to indicate that this was a big red flag for them. Lights on, phones gone, baby gone. Those were the three biggies they stressed.

I'm not sold on a theory of what exactly happened, but it's this type of thing that makes me suspicious. It's getting to the point that we're having to explain away too many things, and when that list gets to a certain point and is taken in whole, it becomes harder (for me) to trust the explanations for each individual item.

Do you think lights were on when ji came home? Who turned them on?

I don't have a clue anymore. An intruder, Deb... Maybe JI did and he's just messing with everybody.

All I was trying to say was it got a lot more attention than I would expect, not that it shouldn't be talked about at all. I'm still trying to figure out what the lights on/off proves. Other than Debbie lied about it.

Kind of like the drinking. So what we know is she has shown a pattern of lying. Kind of makes me wonder what else she's lied about.

Seriously? How is one supposed to be "looking for Lisa?" What exactly would you have people do? Go around supermarkets and call in all the babies resembling Lisa? There are millions of them. Could keep police busy for a long time.

Yes SERIOUSLY! Spending time when you are out and about looking at girls about 1 year old and asking yourself, could this be Lisa. Worrying about a light bulb or two will not help find her will it? If so, please expalin how.

Yes SERIOUSLY! Spending time when you are out and about looking at girls about 1 year old and asking yourself, could this be Lisa. Worrying about a light bulb or two will not help find her will it? If so, please expalin how.

This would have been a great question for Dr. Phil to ask DB and JI!!

So we should just ignore it when the story changes and it will help us find Lisa somehow?

You tell me. How are the number of lights on helping to find Lisa? I've yet to see one reply that says if X amount of lights are on it was an intruder, but if Y # of lights were on it proves that the Baby is out of state etc.

Dewey, I think you're awesome and love reading your posts, so please don't take offense. The lights being on or off is not the point - it's the change of the story, and that could be related to what happened to Lisa. Maybe it's one of the things that will lead to the unraveling of the mystery and be a piece in the puzzle that does bring Lisa home.

By the way, I saw your post about checking the car hood the other night and remembered that was how I got caught taking a joy ride in the station wagon at age 14 while my parents were out. My dad noticed something about the car right away and checked the hood. Busted! I'd even gone to the trouble of jumping it off from the battery in his patrol car. Thank God he didn't discover that, too. :eek:

I live in Ohio, so it's not reasonable to expect me to be out looking for Lisa (I do, however, have my radar on when I am out in public). However, if I lived closer, like her parents, or, let's say, I were one of her parents, you can bet your house and all your worldly goods I'd be out there searching.

If I am mistaken, and her parents have been, and are continuing to search (instead of issuing edicts that everyone else should search, instead of spending their time coming up with theories, or feeding the gossip mill), then I humbly apologize.

Really? There are so many children out there resembling Lisa because there is nothing that stands out about her. The only thing that is likely to result in is harassment of innocent people just because their child resembles Lisa. At this point, even if I were to assume Lisa is actually out there, public needs to be provided with leads. Even Liz Smart, who clearly one could recognize, was found because of a lead.

What would concern me if the sightings are true is that the baby was uncovered. a sick baby, on a cold night..uncovered. Doesn't sound like the abductor had concern for this child's well being. It would be hard for me as DB to think the child was taken to be loved if the child was taken and freezing in the cold night. Also, maybe the child didn't need covered since she was dead. Honestly, the sighting would make me even more scared if they are true.

Once a baby is kidnapped, the kidnapper has control, there is nothing anyone else can do but find the baby. How the baby is treated during the time it is away from the parents is a time that the parents have no control.

It should not be difficult to see that these are parents who have had the option of caring for their child taken away. Was it a vendetta? We don't know, at this point. Jeremy and Deborah gave LE a list of people in the very beginning. The whole jersey/Juggalette thing is too shaky for me to dismiss. When these sitings came to light was there a search of the areas of sighting? Were there door to door searches? Was there door to door searches at the complex where the dumpster fire was? Too many questions unanswered to hang Jeremy and Deborah.

It implies lights were on that shouldn't had been, according to ji. He asked her why any lights were on, because it is his practice to turn them off.

If that were the case then why did DB assume something was wrong and they raced in to check on BL? If she just simply left some lights on and JI came in and confronted her with that, then you would think she would have said, "Woops, sorry, I must have left them on." But that wasn't the story we were initially told.

ETA- and I'm still confused as to why SB would say the lights were off at 11:30pm if they weren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8