Deborah Bradley & Jeremy Irwin - Dr. Phil Interview - 3 February 2012 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of like the drinking. So what we know is she has shown a pattern of lying. Kind of makes me wonder what else she's lied about.

The only reason I put that sentence in my post was to get past the possible lying part of the light issue and move on to what the lights on/off could mean in proving or disproving any theories. It hasn't worked so far.

BBM

Here, it is in the mid 50s with not a cloud in the sky. I have Jack Daniel's chicken cooking in the crock pot for a Super Bowl party [hope he doesn't want it back] ;)

I am 'up to here' with the lights thing...it is all semantics. IMHO

Some will believe that Deborah is the devil incarnate and some won't. We have some info but not all the info in this case; certainly not enough to hang her by her thumbs.

The lights have been discussed for a day. If someone objects to a discussion that strongly they should just notify a moderator. If there's a discussion that I'm not interested in or have had enough of, I read something else, I don't tell others they shouldn't be discussing it.

It's far from just semantics in other peoples opinions. She hasn't been called the devil incarnate and no one said it definitely proves anything. It's being discussed in the forum that is supposed to be about the case.

I don't have a clue anymore. An intruder, Deb... Maybe JI did and he's just messing with everybody.

I think the lights were on because DB had turned them on in her cleanup. She lost track of time in making everything look right and when she heard JI's vehicle in the drive, she jumped into bed to act as if she'd been asleep. She simply slipped up when she said that she had turned the lights off when she went to bed, not knowing that SB would have said they were off at 11:30 or that it would become such an issue later. If JI hadn't mentioned the lights as his first account of the story, this wouldn't have become an issue. But, because it was an integral part of his story, and it seemed to defy what DB said or logic, it now has become an issue for those who can see the lies piling up regarding DB's story.

You tell me. How are the number of lights on helping to find Lisa? I've yet to see one reply that says if X amount of lights are on it was an intruder, but if Y # of lights were on it proves that the Baby is out of state etc.

JMO, it doesn't work that way.

If you are in the middle of a criminal investigation and you lie/change your story/clarify previous inconsistencies/ refresh your memory multiple times, you can't expect that everyone just shrugs and pretends not to notice and chants the mantra, "let's find Lisa let's find Lisa this isn't helping us to find Lisa let's ignore the obvious problems in the account and just find Lisa"

(Obviously I don't mean "you" you, I mean "general" you.)

We may not know where Lisa is based on the lights discussion but we didn't have the faintest idea where she is even before we started discussing it so it makes little difference.

Any discussion is a good thing IMO because it keeps people from forgetting Lisa. I am far more likely to recognize her at Walmart tomorrow if I've looked up statements today in articles that had her photo in them.

Yes SERIOUSLY! Spending time when you are out and about looking at girls about 1 year old and asking yourself, could this be Lisa. Worrying about a light bulb or two will not help find her will it? If so, please expalin how.

This is a discussion board. Again, notify a moderator if you have such strong issues with the discussion. I'm pretty sure we're supposed to be keeping personal jabs about others opinions out of the discussion.

Both can be done, when someone is out they could have an eye out for Lisa.

First I've heard of this....Thompson said the baby was alert? Please provide a source for this statement. Thanks.

I just copied and pasted this from the thread here (Interview with Mike Thompson) It is a post from matou (Post #1 in that thread) It also includes a link.

Interview with Mike Thompson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just saw this and thought there could be discussion about this interview with 'witness' Mike Thompson, the man who was on his motorcycle in the early hours of October 4th. This is an interview with MT and Ron Rugen, a private investigator from the area of Kansas City Missouri.

Mike says he hollered, "Are you okay?" The man turned toward Thompson, a baby clearly visible in his arms, only in a diaper, sitting straight up in his arms and alert. The man responded only with a nod.

Did we know this? He says he also told the man to get a coat or something for the baby.

http://kansascitypi.blogspot.com/201...s-it-lisa.html

BBM
Maybe because people are saying that she is lying about them and that bothers her.
Yes, she is concerned about wild "accusations and theories."

Well here is another wild theory:
Two parents, with three kids, only one parent working, don't have money to pay their cell phone bill but Mom thinks it's okay to buy wine and feed her neighbor. Mom lived in the vicinity of a high publicity case, Fort Bragg, NC, where another mother faked/staged a kidnapping. Mom has said she followed other missing child cases.

The family is struggling financially...how to get more money...
fake a kidnapping? How can this be done? Have someone put up a reward....it will never have to be paid out because the family knows who "took" the baby. Have a known felon (who you only have to promise a little money...because he is a homeless/drifter or so you think) be seen several times walking around with a nearly naked baby. Wait four hours to report the "kidnapping" or until you have confirmation that the baby has been handed off. Tell a bunch of convoluted stories of what happened. Say that your three cell phones, one broken, were stolen. That way, people can believe that an intruder broke in, took your cellphones and nothing else except your baby.

Hire a high powered attorney, who tells you to stop talking so he can spin, wait three months to again speak publicly, sell new photos of you and the baby for upwards to 1/2 a mil...that's what that other lady got...plead for someone to drop her off at a fire station, a church, whatever "we don't want you we want her...there's $100,000 reward." Mom & Dad collect their talk show $$$. The Lawyer and the "PI" can get paid. The "benefactor" doesn't lose any money or she can be paid back for BS's time. The baby can now magically come home...and the "kidnapper/baby buyer" can just fade away into the night.

How's that for a wild theory?

If that were the case then why did DB assume something was wrong and they raced in to check on BL? If she just simply left some lights on and JI came in and confronted her with that, then you would think she would have said, "Woops, sorry, I must have left them on." But that wasn't the story we were initially told.

ETA- and I'm still confused as to why SB would say the lights were off at 11:30pm if they weren't.

You are forgetting the part where he also told her the windows were open. Put that together and there is your cause for alarm.

Yes, a witness to the fact that the lights were off at 11:30pm. . .an hour after DB claims she went to bed.

Thank you for this post-I wanted to post the same thing,but I am a little intimandated on this thread.

now Deb said she was passed out drunk in bed-So who could have turned on the lights if deb and the neighbors said they were off,but on when JI got home?

intruder
one of the children- we have not heard anything about a child being the one,Dr.Phil show would have been a perfect time to tell us the child did and clear it up..
So-we are left with intruder-Who BTW I do not believe did...I believe Deb turned them on getting rid of the evidence.

Yes, she is concerned about wild "accusations and theories."

Well here is another:
Two parents, with three kids, only one parent working, don't have money to pay their cell phone bill but Mom thinks it's okay to buy wine and feed her neighbor. Mom lived in the vicinity of a high publicity case, Fort Bragg, NC, where another mother faked/staged a kidnapping. Mom has said she followed other missing child cases.

The family is struggling financially...how to get more money...
fake a kidnapping? How can this be done? Have someone put up a reward....it will never have to be paid out because the family knows who "took" the baby. Have a known felon (who you only have to promise a little money...because he is a homeless/drifter or so you think) be seen several times walking around with a nearly naked baby. Wait four hours to report the "kidnapping" or until you have confirmation that the baby has been handed off. Tell a bunch of convoluted stories of what happened. Say that your three cell phones, one broken, were stolen. That way, people can believe that an intruder broke in, took your cellphones and nothing else except your baby.

Hire a high powered attorney, who tells you to stop talking so he can spin, wait three months to again speak publicly, sell new photos of you and the baby for upwards to 1/2 a mil...that's what that other lady got...plead for someone to drop her off at a fire station, a church, whatever "we don't want you we want her...there's $100,000 reward," Mom & Dad collect your talk show $$$. The Lawyer and the "PI" can get paid. The "benefactor" doesn't lose any money or she can be paid back for BS's time. The baby can now magically come home...and the "kidnapper/baby buyer" can just fade away into the night.

How's that for a wild theory?

BBM

Yes it is. Most of it isn't supported by known facts.

You are forgetting the part where he also told her the windows were open. Put that together and there is your cause for alarm.

Yeah but DB said she left the window open. Why does the window being still open make her alarmed?

JP: “Okay, and was the front door locked or unlocked?”
DB: “Uh, I don’t remember. Typically, I lock it, um, I mean, I left the, the computer room window open, and…”

October 9, 2011 – Parents Interview with Judge Pirro.
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/justi...ssing-baby-lisa-speak-out/?playlist_id=163706

1st, the window was open and the intruder came in through the window. Then, there was no way the intruder came in through the window. Now, the window was open, again and the intruder must have come in there or passed the family dog and pushed up the garage door with one finger, making no noise and not disturbing Mom, the boys or the dog..go figure.

Thank you for this post-I wanted to post the same thing,but I am a little intimandated on this thread.

now Deb said she was passed out drunk in bed-So who could have turned on the lights if deb and the neighbors said they were off,but on when JI got home?

intruder
one of the children- we have not heard anything about a child being the one,Dr.Phil show would have been a perfect time to tell us the child did and clear it up..
So-we are left with intruder!!JMO

I would think the kids would tell her if they turned them on.

Well, they are now trying to say the lights being on is insignificant. In the beginning it seemed to have been a very important factor to them ~ alarming them to the fact that someone came in and turned the lights on, stole Baby Lisa and three cell phones.

Now it is nothing but an exaggeration. Why the change? The more historical revision ~ the more difficult to find the truth.

BBM: I didn't hear JI say he still think's it's significant. He just sat there while Deborah seemed to spin the exaggeration from Jeremy to finally laying it at the doorstep of the media and public ~ along with everything else that's being exaggerated.

:cow:​

bbm - If Deb was sleeping, Jeremy comes home and finds the door unlocked, and lights on that are normally off when they go to bed...sees the screen busted and wakes Deb with: "why are all the lights on and the door unlocked"....Of course she is going to be alarmed and jump up. Checking on Lisa and finding her gone, I have no doubt they turned "all" the lights on then, and Deb would have figured Jeremy had turned them "all" off when he came into bed. The it would have been a while before they discussed EXACTLY what lights were on when Jeremy came home. I'm sure their main thought process originally was 'where is Lisa' 'who has Lisa' 'what happened to Lisa' as opposed to "Jeremy exactly what lights were on when you got home?" or "Deb exactly what lights did you leave on when you went to bed"
I don't see this as hinky at all :)

I thought she said she left the window open. Didn't she say on Dr, Phil that she left the window open and it would have been pretty easy for an intruder to come through?

ETA-I see Donjeta covered it. Thanks.

I live in Ohio, so it's not reasonable to expect me to be out looking for Lisa (I do, however, have my radar on when I am out in public). However, if I lived closer, like her parents, or, let's say, I were one of her parents, you can bet your house and all your worldly goods I'd be out there searching.

If I am mistaken, and her parents have been, and are continuing to search (instead of issuing edicts that everyone else should search, instead of spending their time coming up with theories, or feeding the gossip mill), then I humbly apologize.

BBM: Hi oh_gal, that is exactly what i am saying, no matter where you live, when you are out and about, keep your radar / hinky meter on the alert.
I'm not suggesting everyone run out and look under every bush or peer into people's strollers etc. What I am saying is whether you feel (since none of us know 100%) that she has met and untiely demise, Lisa deserves to be found, alive or not. If you see a child that raises your hackles, try to observe from a distance, be alert. If something on the side of the road looks suspicious then call LE etc.
Whether 1 light was on, whether 10 lights were on, or none at all Lisa is still missing, :(
There are only so many possiblities here, stranger abduction, family involved, or friends involved. The 100% sure thing is Lisa needs to be found and justice needs to be served, in that order of importance. :please:

It doesn't matter, if you wake up and your spouse asks why the lights and window is open, your going to be alarmed especially if there is no details, just lights on and window open.

Why are you going to be alarmed if you left that window open and lights on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!