Decomposed Body found in Scurry Co.*3/16/13* - LE identified as being Hailey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
COLORADO CITY-Former Colorado City City Manager Pete Kampfer said he was not surprised that the remains found last month near Lake J.B. Thomas.

Kampfer said he was sure that officials investigated the area around where the body was found in the days following her disappearance.

"I know for a fact that we did comb that area," Kampfer said.

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=44162

Good grief, that first sentence does not even make sense...edit much?

I agree, PK was part of the problem in the investigation early on. He defends himself here ... http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=44164

But I was interested in what he said about the area being searched way back when. I remember searchers did not disclose many of the areas they searched, was this one of them?

I remember lots of bits and pieces of this case, but can only vaguely remember the shed being of interest to LE. Does anyone remember what they found in the shed?

Praying there's evidence to finally nail whoevers did this to Hailey. And you know who I mean!

What was it that BD said to the 911 dispatcher about Shawn? She called him "mentally retarded" or something similar. She said it so casually and matter of fact that I have to wonder if she used that term regularly to describe him and if she actually thought he was...you know. JMO There is an audio of the 911 dispatch somewhere, and the officer called was so pizzed at having to go out to the same address again. It seemed that they fought a lot. She wanted an officer to guard her house to make sure Shawn didn't go in while she was at work, to get his t-shirt.

Seen some people talking about the youtube videos of Shawn, and I'm not sure of the rules on posting youtube links. So, I found a news link that talks about the video. That way everyone can decide for themselves if Shawn's facinations were healthy or not.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=331416

It's disturbing to me that anyone could be attracted to this twisted individual, let alone that he was welcomed into a household with children. I fail to understand the allure of horror & bloodlust, but it's apparent that some demented individuals seem to be fascinated by it.

Now, 28 months later (not 30 months, as someone who should definitely know better has claimed) Hailey is confirmed deceased and, IMO, was murdered by her mother's former live-in boy toy.

Hopefully, there is enough evidence to charge, prosecute & convict all guilty parties.

What was it that BD said to the 911 dispatcher about Shawn? She called him "mentally retarded" or something similar. She said it so casually and matter of fact that I have to wonder if she used that term regularly to describe him and if she actually thought he was...you know. JMO There is an audio of the 911 dispatch somewhere, and the officer called was so pizzed at having to go out to the same address again. It seemed that they fought a lot. She wanted an officer to guard her house to make sure Shawn didn't go in while she was at work, to get his t-shirt.

While I don't think SA was an intellectual giant, I believe BJD was simply speaking in a rude fashion. Of the two, BJD certainly is the brains of the outfit, but that is faint praise. I look for a race to cooperate. Rev up the buses. All MOO

BD said SA was MHMR (in her Feb 2010 911 call).

BD said SA was MHMR (in her Feb 2010 911 call).

Before this case, I had never heard that short form term before. Would the dispatcher have understood what she meant by this? I have to think those two got into it pretty bad and often, by the sounds of how the officer responded to his call out to her address. Could Shawn have done something to Hailey just to get back at Billie after a bad fight? Just thinking of other motives here. JMO

I remember lots of bits and pieces of this case, but can only vaguely remember the shed being of interest to LE. Does anyone remember what they found in the shed?

Praying there's evidence to finally nail whoevers did this to Hailey. And you know who I mean!

I don't think anything removed from the home was disclosed.

The search was conducted by the Texas Rangers, who looked through the home then spent 10 minutes in an outdoor storage shed.
http://www.ktxs.com/news/Hailey-Dun...nd/-/14769632/14683698/-/yfwl41z/-/index.html
10511victor1.jpg

This is not the photo I was looking for, but I can't seem to find it now. I can see it plain as day, the TR was wearing a white cowboy hat, tan khaki's and was standing beside the shed.

Anyway, Amanda has a wonderful history of Hailey's case here http://s296.photobucket.com/user/crankycrankerson/library/Hailey Dunn -TX-?sort=6&page=1

COLORADO CITY-Former Colorado City City Manager Pete Kampfer said he was not surprised that the remains found last month near Lake J.B. Thomas.

Kampfer said he was sure that officials investigated the area around where the body was found in the days following her disappearance.

"I know for a fact that we did comb that area," Kampfer said.

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=44162

There should be logs of where they searched.

While I don't think SA was an intellectual giant, I believe BJD was simply speaking in a rude fashion. Of the two, BJD certainly is the brains of the outfit, but that is faint praise. I look for a race to cooperate. Rev up the buses. All MOO

I think Billie used the term MHMD to give the impression that she is "in the medical field" familiar with the terminology and a fine upstanding citizen. I think she threw that term out there to try to convey to 911 that she is the upright citizen, concerned about her psycho ex BF acting on his threats.

But this was their dynamic. They would fight, scream, act like children, call the cops on each other frequently.

Cops indicated they were a little tired of the Dunn Adkins drama. MOO is that she used that terminology to try to appear to be the "normal" one that LE should listen to and go on over and protect her house from t-shirt theft attempts.

Bottom line, she picked him. I don't think he he IS MHMD, I think she just wanted to say that in hopes her calls would be taken more seriously. She had to know there was a certain level of "Oh not those two again" attitude from LE what with all the calls they fielded over time about this couple.

Again, just MOO

But normally you don't say "my husband" if you're seperated!?!

I called my husband my husband up to the day our divorce was final. That is what he was. Despite the fact that I lived with another man towards the end of our separation I still called my husband that (along with some other names not fit for publication here).

I guess she could have referred to him as

my ex

my soon to be ex husband

but neither of those are as effective and legally accurate as just - husband. IMO

I think Billie used the term MHMD to give the impression that she is "in the medical field" familiar with the terminology and a fine upstanding citizen. I think she threw that term out there to try to convey to 911 that she is the upright citizen, concerned about her psycho ex BF acting on his threats.

But this was their dynamic. They would fight, scream, act like children, call the cops on each other frequently.

Cops indicated they were a little tired of the Dunn Adkins drama. MOO is that she used that terminology to try to appear to be the "normal" one that LE should listen to and go on over and protect her house from t-shirt theft attempts.

Bottom line, she picked him. I don't think he he IS MHMD, I think she just wanted to say that in hopes her calls would be taken more seriously. She had to know there was a certain level of "Oh not those two again" attitude from LE what with all the calls they fielded over time about this couple.

Again, just MOO

I think you're right. I mistakenly remembered it as BJD actually using the R word for whatever reason, but I agree it sounds more like BJD trying to sound "in the medical field" and "trustworthy" in her version of events.

My thoughts and prayers to Hailey's brother David and to her immediate family in this sad news. I hope someone besides his mom is there for him giving him love and guidance as I don't think BJ is in NO condition to be of much support:banghead: JMO

ugh...backtracked here far enough back here that I feel the need to remind everyone else that there was also Bestiality mixed in the mega *advertiser censored* mix that was confiscated...even if there is a slight chance that Shawn is innocent here with Hailey...He has many Animalistic qualities so Buyer Beware out there, Single Ladies! :jail: :heartbeat: :moo:

I called my husband my husband up to the day our divorce was final. That is what he was. Despite the fact that I lived with another man towards the end of our separation I still called my husband that (along with some other names not fit for publication here).

I guess she could have referred to him as

my ex

my soon to be ex husband

but neither of those are as effective and legally accurate as just - husband. IMO

IMO, she could have simply referred to him as Clint, or as Hailey's father.

They've been estranged/separated for how long now? Both have been or are involved with other partners. I don't think it's an accurate portrayal of reality for her to call CD her husband, regardless of the legal relationship.

CD is her husband in name only, unless they have reconciled & are living together as husband & wife, which I doubt.

I think she chose her words carefully, and for a reason, as I think she always has & does. MOO

I haven't posted here in a while, had to take a break after so many devastating outcomes but I wanted to return long enough to add my absolute heartbreak upon hearing the news. Like most everyone else I felt she had likely fell into the hands of evil long before we ever heard her name but it was a crushing blow to have that confirmed. She deserved better.

Idk if Billie is guilty or not but parents have got to stop bringing their bed buddies into their home and exposing their helpless children to them. Becoming a parent is a commitment to putting your child's safety, happiness and well being first. That responsibility should not take a backseat to hormones, loneliness or desire to have something more in your own life. When we start holding the parents responsible for inviting the monsters into their children's homes and lives then maybe all of our children will be a bit safer.

RIP beautiful girl. I hope the justice system will not fail you the same way that the adults around you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892