Decomposed Body found in Scurry Co.*3/16/13* - LE identified as being Hailey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The cellphone tower pings:

From the police affidavit (always save your links, even when a case goes cold! :) )

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/image...edia/dox/pdf/2011_01/HaileyDunnAffidavits.PDF

hailey2.jpg

Wait, I thought Billie cancelled her interview. ???

Oh yes, she cancelled the interview with LE but had time for media. ;)

Nothing changes with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait, I thought Billie cancelled her interview. ???

Oh yes, she cancelled the interview with LE but had time for media. ;)

Nothing changes with her.

Actually it seems like her lawyer said she couldnt do the interview and she went ahead and done it anyhow and promptly changed her story again :)

Sparky claims they havent even talked to her but apart from that there was an age progression photo released just two or three weeks ago now. For some reason HFH still hasnt managed to put it on the website yet.

I think it is AWFUL. I mean the age-progressed photo. She went from pretty at 13 to plain at 15.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/HAILEY-DUN...nce/-/14769632/19408954/-/b12h6y/-/index.html

"I think it's a possibility, a good possibility (Adkins was involved), after seeing the way he reacted when we broke up – and (when) I think back to what local law enforcement had told me and been trying to tell me. I just thought it wasn't true,” Billie Dunn told KTXS in an exclusive interview Wednesday."

Would she never have made this announcement had there not been a body found?! Seriously Billie...that kind of news is what you should have called a press conference for!!!

Hailey spent "real" Christmas with her Dad. Her mom had Christmas Dinner on Sunday for their family. She says.

Yes I know that but she talks like that dinner was the last time she saw her that day when previously she said she had seen her later on that night when she was on the x box.

BBM

Unless, of course, he had a big problem on his hands.

What if he had messed around with HD the night before, after sneaking into her room? And maybe she was upset with him. So he gets to work, and he cannot stay there because he knows when she wakes up she might tell her brother or her dad what happened. So he rushes back to the house and grabs her and that is the end of her life. :rose:

This is what I felt happened in the very beginning, but after reading on here for 2 1/2 years, I'm not so sure. But this is what I think could be a VERY GOOD POSSIBILITY happened IF BJD is not involved. MOO and all that stuff.

LE took the Xbox and checked the history. I believe this is why Billie dropped 'I saw her playing Xbox....'

That was taken at a Mushroomhead event the other week. Billie also went to it as did DD. Billie looks so heartbroken in her photo ...

totally off topic but I have never looked at SAs fb until now and I was struck by the German title. Didn't the monster who dismembered the little girl in Colorado also call himself by a German name??

http://www.ktxs.com/news/HAILEY-DUN...nce/-/14769632/19408954/-/b12h6y/-/index.html

"I think it's a possibility, a good possibility (Adkins was involved), after seeing the way he reacted when we broke up – and (when) I think back to what local law enforcement had told me and been trying to tell me. I just thought it wasn't true,” Billie Dunn told KTXS in an exclusive interview Wednesday."

Would she never have made this announcement had there not been a body found?! Seriously Billie...that kind of news is what you should have called a press conference for!!!

Billie has been saying this about Shawn (on facebook)for a while now. Wasn't prompted by the discovery of this body.

I think it is AWFUL. I mean the age-progressed photo. She went from pretty at 13 to plain at 15.

I am pretty sure that if Hailey was alive she would look nothing like that awful photo.

Billie has been saying this about Shawn (on facebook)for a while now. Wasn't prompted by the discovery of this body.

Yeah but normally after he has a go at her first . I thought some of the stuff he said about her was :eek:

Whenever he posts she goes crazy .

Thank you for that. Question: How does it drop off the radar? Does that mean it is turned off? Doesn't a phone continue to ping even when it's off? Are the only towers along that main road, or are there some out near the lake?

He would have to take the battery out of the phone to go completely off the radar (turned off phones still ping from what I recall back then). Batteries are much harder to take out these days (ie, I-phones).

Or, he would have to be out of cell phone coverage range (ie, no cell phone towers in sight).

This is how I understand it.

MOO

Mel

Does anyone know where Hailey's dad, Clint Dunn, is currently?

According to peoplesmart, Clinton W. Dunn, 35, has 3 locations listed. I believe he's still in Colorado City, TX., but it's also noted that he lived, or lives in San Antonio, TX, or Austin, TX.

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members