Decomposed Body found in Scurry Co.*3/16/13* - LE identified as being Hailey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, I just haven't seen this on facebook... so I wanted to verify it for those who were talking about the comments. :seeya:

DD is telling the truth with what they say there. Have to say DD is an excellent poster and has a record memory of this case. A few months now I think Shawn was angry at things Billie was saying about him. He made some allegations about Billie. Well Billie went crazyand started making claims about him on another page. Shawn then talked some more and then Billie made some posts on yet another page where she said on the day of Hailey going missing he had scratches on his hands and that he had searched decomposing bodies. Now I understand this is to make him look bad but to me it makes her look even worse for staying with him if its true so again it backfired. One thing I have to say about Shawn and Billie when Billie posts things about Shawn she will just throw anything she can at him and hopes something sticks. When you ask Shawn anything ie who was it who really took Billie to work that Morning he will answer to the point and even give names for example he said he took her to work and had told Det X that also which seemed strange if he was lieing.

Am I the only one that was surprised to hear that SA work coveralls couldn't be found? He told BD that he left them at work when he left work wearing them. Where are the coveralls???

Thank you, I just haven't seen this on facebook... so I wanted to verify it for those who were talking about the comments. :seeya:
I have not seen it either ! Was wondering where the info was coming from.

I read this last night, and it gave me chills...again...just like it did when it was written.

Yes, very interesting although I don't usually put major stock in that, sometimes there is some validity. Is Scurry Co. North of CC?

For all you newly posters to this case. Way back on one of the 1st threads ,one of the mods put a true and accurate time line together. It was very detailed and should answer all your questions. FYI. If someone links it here take the time to read and study it will answer a lot . I will be looking for it.

Am I the only one that was surprised to hear that SA work coveralls couldn't be found? He told BD that he left them at work when he left work wearing them. Where are the coveralls???

If Billlie has said that she has contradicted herself again.

~SNIP~It just dawned on me, he said he quit his job. IIRC, in BD's news interview the other night, she said SA waited a whole week to tell her he quit his job?!? Did she not see this news interview? She had to have! ~SNIP~.

IIRC, he initially said he had been fired so she would not be as angry with him. It was days before he (supposedly) admitted to having walked out. Filing for unemployment makes sense if you want to convince your SO you were fired, and SOMETIMES, you can qualify after a period of disqualification.

Hey guys, I'm not going to be a hard nose about this, but if we can start migrating with the posts about Hailey over to the general discussion thread, that would be great! This thread is supposed to be about the discovery of the remains. I keep popping over when I see a post to see if there is news and there isn't. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Thanks so much! :blowkiss:

does anyone have any kind of estimate as to how long we have to wait for the ID? will it be days or weeks?

That depends on if they have the whole body... if they anything else to indicate who it might be
(hair, clothes, personal items.)
If they really don't have the entire body and we are waiting on DNA... then that would be weeks.

That depends on if they have the whole body... if they anything else to indicate who it might be
(hair, clothes, personal items.)
If they really don't have the entire body and we are waiting on DNA... then that would be weeks.

it was my understanding they have only a skull a tooth and a femur bone

it was my understanding they have only a skull a tooth and a femur bone

But that hasn't been confirmed... so I'm saying IF that is true we are looking at weeks.
If that is only what the person who reported it found, but the police were able to find more... it might not be as long.

Hey guys, I'm not going to be a hard nose about this, but if we can start migrating with the posts about Hailey over to the general discussion thread, that would be great! This thread is supposed to be about the discovery of the remains. I keep popping over when I see a post to see if there is news and there isn't. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Thanks so much! :blowkiss:

Link to general discussion thread
icon7.gif

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9091564#post9091564"]General Discussion #1 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I've never posted her on websleuths before, but as I was going through these archives you posted from photobucket, I went to the very end (page 41 I think) and flipped through them. There is a vehicle search warrant on there that has cell phone ping coordinates listed as SA went about his route to work and then back to his mom's house (?). Eventhough the police think this is inaccurate as a result of these cell tower signals, is it possible to use that information to see if those pings could be from the location this UID has been found. I do not have the skill to map that info all out, and I'm not very familiar with this case. Just my thoughts as I was reviewing those archives.

Sorry if I've made any mistakes in quoting and posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper